World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring out Dean!
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boo Cena. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god for that!!!
  • Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    False Alarm...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ok with this only if Brock wins the final battle in the Cell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is probably the best thing for all. Final match in the Cell to blow it off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    I'm ok with this only if Brock wins the final battle in the Cell.

At least it looks like it's not the speculated match against Big Show for Lesnar.
  • KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh, this means another match doesn't it...
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not if they are kept away from Brock or are allowed to be more competitive against him than anyone else. We all know you're just worried about Rollins' cash in. ;)

Brock should never tap!

I was a wreck when he came out there. God help me when the bell actually does ring.

Seth was clearly desperate to have a second match. :)
    Heels like Cena and Ambrose tried to prevent Seth giving the fans their money's worth. >:(
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,979
    Forum Member
    I'm happy with the ending to be honest for both people. Brock pretty much dominated the match again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having Lesnar be the man standing tall must tell you Vince must be serious about him.
    Forum Member
    Cena vs Lesnar IV in HITC

I'm fine with that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so Cena vs Rollins is booked on the UK shows so I guess Brock wins the rubber match and Cena goes after Rollins for ruining his best chance. I can go with that. But then does Dean have to lose yet again to set up Rollins for the Cena programme?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And that concludes free PPV's on Sky Sports. :(

It's been a hell of a ride over the past 14 years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to be honest I think that was booked brilliantly. We now have two matches that are worthy of the Cell that will be in the cell most likely.

A pretty solid PPV if you ask me. 6/10.
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    I was a wreck when he came out there. God help me when the bell actually does ring.

Seth was clearly desperate to have a second match. :)
    Heels like Cena and Ambrose tried to prevent Seth giving the fans their money's worth. >:(

My heart was in my mouth lol. It seriously got me. I don't think I've ever wanted a cash in to be successful as much as I want this one lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately all Cena's past Hell in a Cell matches (even Cena vs. Orton) aren't very good so if it's in the HiaC hopefully it's good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6 or 7 out of ten for that show in my opinion. The last match was on its way to being great and the Orton/Jericho and US title matches were good without quite being great. The rest was pretty average for me other than the Ambrose return. Solid but unspectacular show.
    Forum Member
    Decent show, not as bad as some were making it out to be earlier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Have to be honest I think that was booked brilliantly. We now have two matches that are worthy of the Cell that will be in the cell most likely.

A pretty solid PPV if you ask me. 6/10.

I thought it was very good apart from Paige losing. :(
    Forum Member
    Having Lesnar be the man standing tall must tell you Vince must be serious about him.

Nah it won't be Vince, he's too easily manipulated by that pesky Cena. It will be 'Do No Wrong' Triple H, he's the master Booker these days.

(Genuinely is tongue in cheek, don't jump on me lol):
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so Cena vs Rollins is booked on the UK shows so I guess Brock wins the rubber match and Cena goes after Rollins for ruining his best chance. I can go with that. But then does Dean have to lose yet again to set up Rollins for the Cena programme?

Who says it has to be that way round? Ambrose could win at the Cell and then you have Seth go after Cena (who loses to Lesnar in the Cell) saying he'd be Champ if it wasn't for Cena interfering there and that judging by HIAC Cena wouldn't have defeated Cena.

I think that was a brilliantly booked main-event - and I don't normally say that for DQ endings. Everyone looks strong out of it.

Still, that ending means we haven't got rid of you yet FMKK. :p
  • brokendavbrokendav Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that was a poor ending, Having Brock destroy cena the 1st time around killed the feud, the matches personally should have been reversed and have brock destroy tonight
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that concludes free PPV's on Sky Sports. :(

It's been a hell of a ride over the past 14 years.

I buy the ones that aint free anyway but I never knew that none were free at all after tonight/this morning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Unfortunately all Cena's past Hell in a Cell matches (even Cena vs. Orton) aren't very good so if it's in the HiaC hopefully it's good.

To be fair, the cell is pretty much neutered as a stipulation by PG and it being a calendar event rather than dictated by the feuds as it should be. At least Lesnar vs Cena and Rollins vs Ambrose are Cell-worthy feuds so all they need to do is let them bend the PG rules a little.
This discussion has been closed.