World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Brock Lesnar can be persuaded to wrestle Florida Georgia line for free on Raw tonight in a no holds barred match?:D
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,979
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Pillocks like Rita Ora, Jessie J and Ed Sheeran getting Number ones suggests otherwise. >:(

And if we really had better taste then Jillian's album would've been #1. :D

Funny you mentioned Rita Ora. They quoted her new song 'Black Widow' in the 5 Point Preview in relation to AJ & Paige. That's the 9/22 surprise next generation. Rita Ora is performing LIVE!
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny you mentioned Rita Ora. They quoted her new song 'Black Widow' in the 5 Point Preview in relation to AJ & Paige. That's the 9/22 surprise next generation. Rita Ora is performing LIVE!

Don't even joke about that.
    Though if she were, there'd be a new member of 'Team Florida Georgia Line' for Lesnar to destroy.
    Or Orton could give give Florida Georgia Line, Rita Ora etc. punts or Rollins could give them all Curb Stomps etc. I'm not fussy lol . :D

And where is this 5-point Preview? Raw isn't Raw if the 5-point preview hasn't been posted on here beforehand.:D
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KingOli wrote: »
    With Lesnar only appearing a couple of Raws per PPV cycle at best the ICC champion should really be made a huge deal, pity WWE clearly don't see it that way.

I'd also like to see them mention how important the IC title was to the careers of several hall of famers. Maybe they could have a video package where several of them explain how much the title meant to them.
    Forum Member
    Don't even joke about that.
    Though if she were, there'd be a new member of 'Team Florida Georgia Line' for Lesnar to destroy.
    Or Orton could give give Florida Georgia Line, Rita Ora etc. punts or Rollins could give them all Curb Stomps etc. I'm not fussy lol . :D

And where is this 5-point Preview? I want to see it - Raw isn't Raw if the 5-point preview hasn't been posted on here beforehand.

It's at WWE.COM. Y'all wanna steal my gimmick you can keep it! Nah I just forgot :D

Paul Heyman has been tweeting about the 22/9 surprise all day. Rita Ora is the first Paul Heyman Girl!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's at WWE.COM. Y'all wanna steal my gimmick you can keep it! Nah I just forgot :D

Paul Heyman has been tweeting about the 22/9 surprise all day. Rita Ora is the first Paul Heyman Girl!!!!!

Come back Axel, all is forgiven. :D
    Though I heard rumours that the first Paul Heyman Girl was meant to be Snooki. :D
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Pillocks like Rita Ora, Jessie J and Ed Sheeran getting Number ones suggests otherwise. >:(

And if we really had better taste then Jillian's album would've been #1. :D

Now come on BFG Im allready having a bad time with my girlie Paige losing her Divas title the last thing I need to see is you bashing credible singers like Rita Ora and Ed Sheeran>:(:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, later than usual, here's the 5-point Preview you've all been waiting for. :D

1) Is Ambrose ready for the Viper?
    2)Who's next for Brock Lesnar?
    3)The sequel no one asked for
    4)Like A Black Widow, Baby.
    5)The power, cosmic.

I'm interested in them all. Even though I think it's obvious even by WWE standards what the answer to number 2 is.
    Now come on BFG Im allready having a bad time with my girlie Paige losing her Divas title the last thing I need to see is you bashing credible singers like Rita Ora and Ed Sheeran>:(:D.

They are to music what Snooki is to 5* matches. :D
    Forum Member
    Anyone else think they should protect the IC champ by not having him lose in non title matches?

That was actually a catchy song.:D

Damn straight I was about 14 when I first heard that Jack Swagger should use that as his theme music rather than his current one:D.
    Forum Member
    So, later than usual, here's the 5-point Preview you've all been waiting for. :D

5)The power, cosmic.

I'm interested in them all. Even though I think it's obvious even by WWE standards what the answer to number 2 is.

Adam Rose:o:D?
    Forum Member

5)The power, cosmic.

Now surely you must really be on about One Direction? Maybe thats what the surprise is for tonights Raw please let them all get F5ed by Brock Lesnar, RKOed by Randy Orton, and Curb Stomped by our Seth:D.
    Forum Member
    Now surely you must really be on about One Direction? Maybe thats what the surprise is for tonights Raw please let them all get F5ed by Brock Lesnar, RKOed by Randy Orton, and Curb Stomped by our Seth:D.

You can have them all except Zayn. He's too pretty
    Forum Member
    You can have them all except Zayn. He's too pretty

I dont think Sami Zayn is in One Direction Hollie last time I checked that is:D.
    Forum Member
    I dont think Sami Zayn is in One Direction Hollie last time I checked that is:D.

Ha..haha..h
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a new sit down Paige (8 minutes) interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ4Ldmen6Lk

:cool:

5)The power, cosmic.

I'm only looking forward to point 4, hopefully we get Paige's Anti Diva back it was a good sign with her promo at Night of Champions.
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone on this freezing night. Hope we get a good show tonight but just in case I have wine :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone staying up for Raw :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning anyone staying up for Raw.

I wonder if Cameron has learnt how to do a pin this week.
    Forum Member
    Good morning anyone staying up for Raw.

I wonder if Cameron has learnt how to do a pin this week.

Give her time. She's still learning how to write in pen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Here's a new sit down Paige (8 minutes) interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ4Ldmen6Lk

:cool:

I'm only looking forward to point 4, hopefully we get Paige's Anti Diva back it was a good sign with her promo at Night of Champions.

Cheers for the link. Paige showing her natural charm and humour. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Good morning everyone staying up for Raw :)

Hope it picks up on Raw - doesn't seem like it'll be many of us.

I'm up for it though (probably naively) - let the road to HIAC begin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And a replay of Cena cruelly depriving us of a 2nd Seth Rollins match last night. >:(

I don't like this still video things though - it's difficult to tell that story without moving pictures.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed the back end of the main event as I fell asleep :blush:
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning gals n geezers
    Forum Member
    I've kind of cooled off on the end of this match. I think it could have been done better and would have gotten them out of the Lesnar rut they are in
This discussion has been closed.