BellaRosa wrote: »
    I'm so hungry watching this :(

I've been munching on honey cashews....got hungry..lol
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ! What drugs is gay boy on tonight? :D

I think he's been to freshers week and has been sampling the delights in the students union...:D
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    The obvious one (Not the couple who are not a couple)

For some reason I though you were talking about one of the couple who are not a couple :D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    I've been munching on honey cashews....got hungry..lol

:o They sound nice. I am trying to be good. I had an apple :(
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That hour went quickly.
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol the women at the end crack me up :D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    lol the women at the end crack me up :D

It's a wonder she has not had someones eye out with that aeroplane ring :o
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That hour goes way too quick.. Counting down till next week's show...lol My Fridays are now complete with Gogglebox back :D
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That hour goes way too quick.. Counting down till next week's show...lol My Fridays are now complete with Gogglebox back :D

Loved the "I've had some Greek in me" by the Mum and the kids' reaction
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    The camp OTT reactions of Louis Michael piss me right off. His sister is just as bad...in fact the whole family can piss off - I wouldn't miss them one bit.

I love the Siddiqui family - the most down to earth family who don't feel the need to perform for the cameras!
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Loved the "I've had some Greek in me" by the Mum and the kids' reaction

I loved that bit too :D:D
  • Options
    Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Buster waking up when the Jammy Dodgers got opened. Greyhound through and through. :D

I love wee Gigi all curled up. I want a sausage dog now.
  • Options
    Theresa_MatonTheresa_Maton Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Ye gods Steph and Dom now wear glasses, they didn't have them on the last series..

Steph did, but what's wrong with that?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I cry at the end every time. One of my favourite films.

FFS Leon. What an arsehole comment >:(>:(>:(

Agreed, I'm raging! What a misanthropic old shit >:(
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Cypriot daughter is a stunner. She'll keep me watching. Which she'd swap places with Cesc Fabregas so we could see more of her legs!
  • Options
    Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    Leon's an ignorant old shit

Couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    fanstar77fanstar77 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Mute guy has had a hair cut, where's all his hair gone? It makes him even more creepy though...lol

I bet he went to the hairdressers...sat down in the chair... didn't say a word....so they carried on snipping. They only stopped when it was time for them to close.
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god I don't follow the x factor but what is with cheryl's attitude?

clip: Raign (is that her name?) asks for a mic stand (cheryl is picked up saying want some gin and tonic too) wtf? >:( , then throughout clip you see her looking upset/angry and gives her a "no" whilst rest said "yes" , you ain't no sweetheart Cheryl get off Cloud 9 asap please :D

I noticed one new family(?) and as mentioned the family with the silent one with a haircut :o (not new but haircut is!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kezo wrote: »

clip: Raign (is that her name?) asks for a mic stand (cheryl is picked up saying want some gin and tonic too) wtf? >:( , then throughout clip you see her looking upset/angry and gives her a "no" whilst rest said "yes" , you ain't no sweetheart Cheryl get off Cloud 9 asap please :D

Rain should be thankful she didn't get thumped by Cheryl (on her past history). Anyway I diverse. Anymore comments on this should really be in the XF thread.
  • Options
    sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member

I noticed one new family(?) and as mentioned the family with the silent one with a haircut :o (not new but haircut is!)

In the room audition (the previous round), they originally voted 2-2 so she was out... Raign came across as having a real attitude problem too, and said something along the lines of 'I only care what Simon thinks' (he and Cheryl had said no), and then after she had another go, Simon changed to yes... she went through, and Cheryl was mightily peed off...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheff71 wrote: »
    In the room audition (the previous round), they originally voted 2-2 so she was out... Raign came across as having a real attitude problem too, and said something along the lines of 'I only care what Simon thinks' (he and Cheryl had said no), and then after she had another go, Simon changed to yes... she went through, and Cheryl was mightily peed off...

AAAH so thats why the princess was throwing a hissy fit :D , just in clip they put up Raign came across as OK (at least) but it was Cheryl's face pulling and the sort of "attitude" in saying that she got the added bonus "booes"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fanstar77 wrote: »
    Rain should be thankful she didn't get thumped by Cheryl (on her past history). Anyway I diverse. Anymore comments on this should really be in the XF thread.

But I was commenting on this as it was featured on the programme but its really unrelated to X Factor thread
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fanstar77 wrote: »
    I bet he went to the hairdressers...sat down in the chair... didn't say a word....so they carried on snipping. They only stopped when it was time for them to close.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But I was commenting on this as it was featured on the programme but its really unrelated to X Factor thread

Yes I understand that however if people comment on the progs within Gogglebox this thread could get rather messy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Is rhumble around as he just loves the vicars dog - or bits of the dog should I say..lol

:D:D:D i watched him on plus One,,,he loves his Jammy Dodgers :D:D
This discussion has been closed.