Options

Hi from Kitty - real one this time lol!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
Forum Member
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say a big big big thank you for supporting me through all of this. It meant so much to me that I had so many vocal supporters out there.
I am not going away any time soon - so so determined to make it! Can't wait for all my gigs to come!

:-)

Love you all kitty divas xxxxxxx

Kitty

Ps - if you were wondering if this is really me - I just posted on my twitter - "TREE"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    If this is the real you, I want you to know that I really really really liked you. Sadly, you can't vote in Belgium.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to say a big big big thank you for supporting me through all of this. It meant so much to me that I had so many vocal supporters out there.
    I am not going away any time soon - so so determined to make it! Can't wait for all my gigs to come!

Kitty

Ps - if you were wondering if this is really me - I just posted on my twitter - "TREE"

:D you were the best singer left in the competition imo and always put alot of effort into your performances!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't you sing 'Bad Romance' on Saturday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Kitty

Hey Kitty! I was gutted that you left Sunday, so glad you got to have an intimate chat with your idol though, must've been a bittersweet exit! I'm sure you'll go on to do great things, I've already predicted you'll be the British Gaga ;)
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Kitty

Thought you were a great contestant. Gutted you are gone. Will hope to catch you live sometime.
  • Options
    NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's really you then I wanted to say I was gutted for you last night, but at least you got a hug off Gaga :D

If it isn't you then I guess my comment still stands really :o
  • Options
    mag99mag99 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Kitty, gutted that you're out of the competition but looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Go Kitty!!!
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Kitty. If you are the real one.
    You did really well on X-factor and shouldn't have been in the bottom two, let alone voted out this week. Good luck with your future career.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    If you are the real Kitty then you have been a fanatastic contestant and you should've stayed in on Sunday. The sing off performance was fantastic and you showed just how much you wanted it!

You have a brilliant voice and I hope that you have a big future as you deserve it :)

Keep going and don't let people bring you down!
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Bwahaha watch all the trolls bog off now, gutted you went Kitty, hope you get picked up by a label eventually!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kitty you were always too good for x factor good luck xxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    hi kitty sorry to see you go out this weekend what are your immediate plans for the future ? do you think you will do a duet with lady gaga ?
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    CharoCharo Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    If this is really you, I want you to know that I trully feel that the XFactor is the poorer for not having you performing again! Best of luck in the future.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well...I can't say I was your biggest fan at the start, but you definitely improved as the weeks went on...a shame that you went and good luck with your career Miss B :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You made the XFactor "Must-Watch-TV" for me every weekend, and I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in whatever happens next with your career.
  • Options
    mag99mag99 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Namira wrote: »
    If it's really you then I wanted to say I was gutted for you last night, but at least you got a hug off Gaga :D

If it isn't you then I guess my comment still stands really :o

It is Kitty, I follow her on Twitter and she tweeted TREE when she made the OP:)
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post TREE again so we know it's you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    mag99 wrote: »
    It is Kitty, I follow her on Twitter and she tweeted TREE when she made the OP:)

I just saw it! :eek::eek::eek::D:D
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is you Kitty you were robbed. You have a sensational voice and your love of the dramatic brings the whole thing to life. I am a musician and I loved the musicality of your performances. I suspect that you will not want to comment on the other contestants but I have to be honest I don't think Misha B is as good as the judges are making out.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I loved all your performances Kitty!! I'll miss you on Saturday! Good luck with all your future plans :)
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    If this is the real Kitty then you should know that you really turned around lots of people's opinions in the live shows, and that you're a fantasitcally talented performer who'll go far in reality! Good luck with everything :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Post TREE again so we know it's you.

It is her, Thread created almost 7 minutes ago, TREE tweeted 5 minutes ago.
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/viewthread.php?tid=272186#pid4365389

Boy,what a genuine Ga Ga fan you are

Hi relayed from some of your old pals in the states ;)
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi

I have to confess I wasn't your biggest fan at the start but I did warm to you as the weeks went on.

I was sorry to see you go on Saturday - good luck for the future.