Options

*OPERATION 'Comb Up Minge Boy Has to GO!'*

Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
Forum Member
✭✭✭
THIS. IS. RIDICULOUS!
Have i stepped into some sort of alternate twilight zone here.
Why is he not favourite to go?? And why are some people on this forum actually voting for this idiot!
For heavens sake, he escaped last week by the skin of his slimy teeth. DONT let it happen again!

I cannot bear Shivonne, but i have sent a couple of votes her way, she is the lesser of two evils and Conor MUST GO this friday.

Please i implore you, just send a vote or two her way to ensure the eviction of Epilator comb boy!

Comments

• Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the sentiment, not so keen on the thread title :o
  • Options
    AshesonMarsAshesonMars Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    It was a bladed epilator, which is even worse.

I agree. I don't like Shievonne, but I'd rather vote for her than Conor. To be honest, I think he'll walk by Thursday anyway.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of either but I am a fan of Adam.

If Shievonne stays she will feel vindicated over the fake crying issue. It will be like a public endorsement that she is being "real".

Yes, Conor has been appalling towards Deana but Shievonne lost a lot of that advantage with her tirade against Deana yesterday.

I'm hoping Conor walks/gets booted and Shievonne does not get any boost from being saved.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just want Conor and his supporters out of BB, so I'm voting for Shev this week.
  • Options
    Stranded1012345Stranded1012345 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why people are considering to keep him in. Shievonne will be screwed next time she's up, whereas Conor could end up staying until the final week. We need to get him out this week whilst we can! Get him out! :D
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may be our last chance until the final to get him out, I just have this horrible feeling.
  • Options
    Stranded1012345Stranded1012345 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    It may be our last chance until the final to get him out, I just have this horrible feeling.

He's a vile, violent, vindictive little thug. We seriously need to get him out. Shievonne is nasty but she's not in his league. Conor should have been removed, we need to get him out. I'm a Deana fan and she'll be so much happier if he was to go.
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a bladed epilator, which is even worse.

I agree. I don't like Shievonne, but I'd rather vote for her than Conor. To be honest, I think he'll walk by Thursday anyway.

Course he will, hes not man enough to face a booing crowd. Bullies are always cowards

I cant believe people even have to think about this one. I know Shievonnes not exactly the nations favourite but come on!!!!!!!!!! Against Conor......................this should be a no brainer
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor deserves to face the public reaction

Walking is the easy way out
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but that thread title....if you didn't know what it was about...it would be mindboggling. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, I'll be voting to save Shiv - Conor really shows signs of being slightly unhinged & its not entertaining to watch. : P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling Shiv will go - Conor is deliberately being boring this week and people always vote for the nominated housemate who gets involved in the most drama from Mon - Thurs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Just thought I should point out, if you try to comb your hair with an epilator. you could end up with a do like Scott's :eek:
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: at the thread title :D

I agree. He must go this week. Conor surviving three evictions is madness.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    THIS. IS. RIDICULOUS!
    Have i stepped into some sort of alternate twilight zone here.
    Why is he not favourite to go?? And why are some people on this forum actually voting for this idiot!
    For heavens sake, he escaped last week by the skin of his slimy teeth. DONT let it happen again!

I cannot bear Shivonne, but i have sent a couple of votes her way, she is the lesser of two evils and Conor MUST GO this friday.

Please i implore you, just send a vote or two her way to ensure the eviction of Epilator comb boy!

Talking of epilators, who does it belong to (I thought it was Deana).......and where are the boys using it, as one of them said that he shaves his pubes off......:eek:
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I don't like either of them but I hope Conor goes this week. I'm not voting though i'm not wasting my cash on those two morons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I'm voting shev, for deanas sake
  • Options
    clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voting for Shiev through gritted teeth :(
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Consider me in! I find Shev as bad as Conor, but at least she doesn't have some of the thoroughly nasty followers that Conor seems to have. As long as he's there his supporters will continue to watch and throw abuse at her on the internet and in the BB eviction crowds.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    Im voting for Conor as he is the underdog and has had a tough time in there this week after Arron went. Poeple have gone silly this year and have almost taken this gameshow far too seriously , getting rid of the best characters.Who wants to watch if its Luke A , Lauren and Adam doing their impression of armchair couche potatoes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    Im voting for Conor as he is the underdog and has had a tough time in there this week after Arron went.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    Monster101 wrote: »
    THIS. IS. RIDICULOUS!
    Have i stepped into some sort of alternate twilight zone here

yep, maybe one that does not hold the same view as you :eek: shock horror :eek:
  • Options
    Silver TractorSilver Tractor Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope that the repugnant and threatening Conor leaves to boos and passive retribution on Friday.
    Whatever the reassurances that Endemol /BB concoct, I do not believe that the other housemates are safe from violence whilst Conor remains in the house.
    He is by far the worst HM ever on BB Uk.
  • Options
    bearbum72bearbum72 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conor deserves to face the public reaction

Walking is the easy way out

yeah but bb cherrypick there audience so will wrap him in cotton wool, & how could they justify giving him airtime on bots?
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep, maybe one that does not hold the same view as you :eek: shock horror :eek:

poppycock!
    the view that a man who wants to violently shove hair equipment up one's fanny because they annoyed him, deserves to be praised and voted into the final.