Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as we're confessing our sins (clears throat):

My name is Dobbin, I'm a source close to KP in that I live in her pink monstrosity horse box (stamps feet, whinnies a bit).

I am a horse.

When asked whether KP is popular, I simply go "neigh".

Speaking as a horse, I need a little extra income, hence why I go to the papers, tip off the paps, need the freebies.com.

Why you ask? Well, I have four hooves to clad. I need four flip flops for me clip clops.

And they don't come cheap.

(whinnies a bit more).

Hey duvin.. why the long face..?

I'll get me coat...:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »

An oldie but a goodie LOL
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The old ones are the best:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leave him alone!

Tesco are after him, he's not long for this world :cry:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching The Big Reunion earlier on ITV2 and KP made an appearance (with Kiev in tow). They visited Michelle Heaton backstage after the Brighton gig. KP did all the talking (if you can call that monotone droning sound talking) whilst Kiev was...well...Kiev! I loved the voice-over woman's description of KP as a 'best selling author and humanitarian'!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I was watching The Big Reunion earlier on ITV2 and KP made an appearance (with Kiev in tow). They visited Michelle Heaton backstage after the Brighton gig. KP did all the talking (if you can call that monotone droning sound talking) whilst Kiev was...well...Kiev! I loved the voice-over woman's description of KP as a 'best selling author and humanitarian'!:D

:eek::eek: :eek:
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Well perhaps the mag has journalists who can add 2 plus 2 and get the answer as 4! But I as many suspected the baby was very close to its due date when born... two weeks seems much closer too the truth!

Also how awful does KPs face look in that photo... the sun beds appear to have done some damage, she will look like a crocodile skin handbag by the time she is 40!

The crows feet around the eyes are a clear sign of sun damage!

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/547966/aww-katie-price-shares-twitter-picture-of-her-and-kieran-hayler-s-baby-son-jett-s-crib-while-he-s-fast-asleep
    She looks like Big Dave, the brickie who built our new garden wall last summer. The spitting image of him.He had long hair too....lovely it was. But a face like a busted boot, bless him .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HUMANITARIAN ? Barely even human considering all her plastic bits and nylon hair etc.

I think she meant "equestrian"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    HUMANITARIAN ? Barely even human considering all her plastic bits and nylon hair etc.

I think she meant "equestrian"

Or maybe she thinks that selling her second-hand tat in her ebay shop is helping the needy:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Or maybe she thinks that selling her second-hand tat in her ebay shop is helping the needy:D

It is.

Her.;)
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave him alone!

Tesco are after him, he's not long for this world :cry:

Not if Findus get him first...Run duvin...run...

(but report back on KP first yea..?)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah Duvin.......get our report in before you get dragged off to the mincing machine.

We need DETAIL.....lots of detail. And a piccy if possible.
    No blankets.
    We are issuing a blanket ban on baby blankets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm.......she says on Twitter she's going back horsey riding on Monday
    Looks like all that sun bathing and taking it easy in Spain/France/Wherever has paid off with a good recovery.
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like all that sun bathing and taking it easy in Spain/France/Wherever has paid off with a good recovery.

How long are you supposed to have to recover from a Caesarian?
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Special K at the K.I.S.S lab has discovered that some promotional bottles of Katie's perfume have been laced with hallucinogens which render the user incapable of rational thought and with a sudden fondness for blankets. Fortunately Agent Woodentop intercepted the package sent to the NOW office but if you come across a suspicious bottle do not, repeat NOT, attempt to test on yourself. Some agents have already been compromised but we're working round the clock to develop an antidote. Sadly it's too late for Andi Peters, we must neutralise this threat before more careers are ruined :( Over and out.
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Big Dave, the brickie who built our new garden wall last summer. The spitting image of him.He had long hair too....lovely it was. But a face like a busted boot, bless him .

That sounds just like something KP would say, funny that.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not even meant to do ironing following a Caesarean. It takes months, even a year to be fully back to normal.
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Special K at the K.I.S.S lab has discovered that some promotional bottles of Katie's perfume have been laced with hallucinogens which render the user incapable of rational thought and with a sudden fondness for blankets. Fortunately Agent Woodentop intercepted the package sent to the NOW office but if you come across a suspicious bottle do not, repeat NOT, attempt to test on yourself. Some agents have already been compromised but we're working round the clock to develop an antidote. Sadly it's too late for Andi Peters, we must neutralise this threat before more careers are ruined :( Over and out.
    Looks like the Mirror writers were off-guard when they opened their post, they're reporting on the blanket and the Moses blanket as the first baby pics. That and her sex photo collection in the same article. Awwww, how cute. Something for his keepsake album.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah Duvin.......get our report in before you get dragged off to the mincing machine.

We need DETAIL.....lots of detail. And a piccy if possible.
    No blankets.
    We are issuing a blanket ban on baby blankets.

Arf at Long Face!

'tis all because I've been saddled with constant dwama. It's all stable at the moment, but I sense with all KP's stories, we're being taken for a ride.

A horse knows these things...
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry everyone, it's only quiet on here this morning because we're having a jeans cook-off in the office. Double denim all over the place, triple in Derbidge's case.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes....that was interesting...:D....why the need to have that said?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Yes....that was interesting...:D....why the need to have that said?

I think the full quote was actually 'acclaimed author and leading humanitarian' which was really going some :D Andi either had his tongue firmly in cheek or was temporarily overcome by "something" (secret investigations are currently in process by one of our agents ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Don't worry everyone, it's only quiet on here this morning because we're having a jeans cook-off in the office. Double denim all over the place, triple in Derbidge's case.:rolleyes:

Humph! And here's me buried under affidavits :mad: Blondey did tell me to go out to the Coffee Shop and check out the Friday Sun Column but honestly what's the point when we've been assured she doesn't write any of it?
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently in work on my lunch hour and just read Pwicey's colum - nowt interesting to report as there's no mention of baby, Kev or anything else. Clearly they're all last week's news! :p.

Had to laugh at this bit, though.....

"Did you read about the safari boss who found a 500lb crocodile asleep under the bed he'd just got out of?

Terrifying!

Mind you, sadly a few reptiles have turned up in Pricey's bedroom in the past...."

Alex isn't THAT bad! ;)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooops wrong place to post
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Currently in work on my lunch hour and just read Pwicey's colum - nowt interesting to report as there's no mention of baby, Kev or anything else. Clearly they're all last week's news! :p.

Had to laugh at this bit, though.....

"Did you read about the safari boss who found a 500lb crocodile asleep under the bed he'd just got out of?

Terrifying!

Mind you, sadly a few reptiles have turned up in Pricey's bedroom in the past...."

Alex isn't THAT bad! ;)

haha, did she also say: "Come on, make it snappy?"

I'll get me coat... :o
This discussion has been closed.