Grand Turismo 5 Prologue

SharmootahSharmootah Posts: 24
Forum Member
Hi guys,
I recently returned to pick up where I left off playing GT5, after months of being distracted by various other titles. My question is this. Is it possible to complete the S-10licence while on auto transmission ? As I'm really struggling to get anywhere near even the bronze 3rd place. Or must it be done on manual transmission ? Also, what is the reccomended car to use for this final test ?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can remember taking ages for that one too. Have a google for car set-up, there are some useful links out there. IIRC I used an Amuse S2000.
    It's possible to get at least bronze on all races using AT, but it is much easier with MT. It takes a bit of practice but you quite quickly learn all the gears for the corners without having to glance at the prompts and it does take seconds off laps when you get it right.
  • STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    I'm up to A class at the moment, but I know someone who is on S class and he says it's really tough and can't even get to 10th position never mind picking up a bronze medal :D

I'd love to see trophies and custom soundtracks for GT Prologue, this would make this game so much better.
  • SharmootahSharmootah Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Cheers Exocet. Found a few S - 10 first place clips on Youtube, Inc car set ups as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    i've done all the races, i used the elise for a few of the race cause i think you get to spec it up a bit and cause it's so light you can fly around. But if the elise isn't fast enough get the racing vette it's damn good for the races,. i thought i'd try the viper and couldn't get anywhere near my times i did in the vette. and that was alot of money towards the ferarri f1 car wasted.
    but yeah get the Corvette :)