Hollyoaks Savage/ Blake Question (Possible Spoilers)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
Forum Member
So, I was wondering, just why is Patrick making Anna lie to the kids (teens) for him? I missed the bit right at the very end with him talking to her, I saw up to the 'nice of you to lie for me Anna' bit, and I can't wait until tomorrow to find out why he is making her do it!!! (I'll try and catch it again on C4) :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    So, I was wondering, just why is Patrick making Anna lie to the kids (teens) for him? I missed the bit right at the very end with him talking to her, I saw up to the 'nice of you to lie for me Anna' bit, and I can't wait until tomorrow to find out why he is making her do it!!! (I'll try and catch it again on C4) :D

They're not teens, they're 23/24!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    They're not teens, they're 23/24!

Haha, I didn't quite know how to put that, I didn't think 'kids' was very appropriate but couldn't think of the right word for their age, so I just put teens assuming Will was about 19 or something :)
    I watched the last bit that i missed on E4+1, it was an amazing episode!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry your question wasn't answered and that the only person who commented chose to pick at your post rather than help you. Glad you managed to see what you missed :) It was a brilliant ep, I agree. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RichiRoo88 wrote: »
    Sorry your question wasn't answered and that the only person who commented chose to pick at your post rather than help you. Glad you managed to see what you missed :) It was a brilliant ep, I agree. x

I wasn't picking at the poster, I was just pointing out they were not teens, I thought the poster might have needed to know that?

Is it because I didn't use smilies?
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we're not seeing alot of the interaction between the two of them yet but it seems he is manipulating her into lying to them - perhaps threatening her
    Forum Member
    RichiRoo88 wrote: »

Thanks :) I can't wait until tonight's episode now! Think Sienna is already turning into one of my favourite characters :D
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    I think we're not seeing alot of the interaction between the two of them yet but it seems he is manipulating her into lying to them - perhaps threatening her

Yeah, i'd like to learn more about what used to happen between them :)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this storyline to be honest, I also think Will hasn't been too bad during it, the one who I've found has let it down actually is Dodger who has all the emotion of a brush shaft. Jeremy Sheffield and Saskia Wickham are both excellent coups for the show and I hope they're here for a long time