Options

Wentworth (Australian Pace) contains spoilers

Comments

• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Got to say Frankie and Bea work very well together, whether they are enemies or cohorts the actresses have amazing chemistry. I take back what I said about Frankie feeling unnecessary this series I'm enjoying her much more than I did last year.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie is more likeable now she is not in complete power. It's interesting just to watch her play games with people.

I really felt sorry for Jodie. That was horrible. The Freak's some sort of sexual sadist or something. I thought she was hitting people but I didn't think she was doing that. I don't see Jodie lasting much longer. she will be transferred or killed. Or she might kill herself. It's horrible, but I can't wait for next week.
  • Options
    LiammaiLLiammaiL Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I saw on IMDB that Tempany Deckert is joining Season 4 as Rita Connors!!

She played Selina in Home and Away about 20 years ago.

I LOVE that they're bringing in new characters from the old series

BUT what does this mean for Ferguson

Connors was famous for being the one to bring down Ferguson in Prisoner!

Oh its just so so good right now
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LiammaiL wrote: »
    I saw on IMDB that Tempany Deckert is joining Season 4 as Rita Connors!!

She played Selina in Home and Away about 20 years ago.

I LOVE that they're bringing in new characters from the old series

BUT what does this mean for Ferguson

Connors was famous for being the one to bring down Ferguson in Prisoner!

Oh its just so so good right now

I think it says more about what will happen to Bea than Ferguson.

If they stick with the original story Bea will leave as Rita joins. After having been driven crazy by Ferguson.

Rita will be the one to bring down The Freak but not until the last episode.

They could of course completely ignore all that and do something completely different. Let's hope so as I'd hate to lose Bea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lyceum wrote: »
    I think it says more about what will happen to Bea than Ferguson.

If they stick with the original story Bea will leave as Rita joins. After having been driven crazy by Ferguson.

Rita will be the one to bring down The Freak but not until the last episode.

They could of course completely ignore all that and do something completely different. Let's hope so as I'd hate to lose Bea.

It's funny, series 1 I couldn't stand her and couldn't believe this was gonna be The Queen Bea we'd all known/heard about it from back in the day but the actress is amazing and her storyline has been incredible. I love that she isn't a Mary Sue, she is deeply flawed and getting worse by the episode.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's great seeing Bea and Frankie work together.

and i am happy the show bagged oustanding drama and oustanding actress for Ms Cormack.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frankie's wicked grin when she got the Counselor to admit her sexuality was delicious. I love Nicole Da Silva.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the Freak will threaten to screw up Frankie's parole to try and get her on side.
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wentworth and Danielle won big at the Logies! its the Oz version of the NTAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B73dHHGdsa0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lF_ju6wbCA

Season 5 now in the bag I reckon!
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    I've a feeling that Frankie will be killed off this series. Nicole Da Silva was on OZ TV a few weeks back and she's relocated to the US, so I'm guessing this year might be the end for Frankie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've a feeling that Frankie will be killed off this series. Nicole Da Silva was on OZ TV a few weeks back and she's relocated to the US, so I'm guessing this year might be the end for Frankie.

That's what I think too. I don't think Wentworth will follow the events of Prisoner by having Bea killed. The only reason Bea was killed off was because Val refused to return despite repeated offers. Bea is the main lead and everything has been built around her in Wentworth. If she leaves they would have to start over. I can't see Wentworth continuing without Danielle Cormack but that's just me and I don't think anyone but Bea will get the upper hand on the Freak in this version.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my god. That was terrifying. Was it Franky that turned the camera around. She is really going to feel bad about what she has done I bet. I think this therapist of hers will help her.
    It's great because I can't predict what is going to happen at all. I think Bea will return to the compound next week, but I'm not sure.

I hope Franky lives. Even if she doesn't stay on in season 4 I hope she gets out of Wentworth alive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG That ending! :eek:

I do now think we are heading for a death before this season is over, whether it be Bea, Franky or Joan. I'm not convinced it will be Bea though. Would they really kill the lead character?

Also
    it seems there will indeed be a fire at some point this season.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pj28x_wentworth-season-3-trailer-may-2015_tv

Notice Franky saying 'I always knew I would never get out of this place alive'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG That ending! :eek:

I do now think we are heading for a death before this season is over, whether it be Bea, Franky or Joan. I'm not convinced it will be Bea though. Would they really kill the lead character?

Also
    it seems there will indeed be a fire at some point this season.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pj28x_wentworth-season-3-trailer-may-2015_tv

Notice Franky saying 'I always knew I would never get out of this place alive'

Well hopefully it will be The Freak. If she did end up in prison she'd be murdered so I don't think that would work really.

I don't want it to Bea or Franky. They've suffered enough I think even though Franky is a bitch a lot of the time. I know Bea isn't going to get a happy ending afterall she's in prison for life, but Franky could.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they won't go down the route of letting The Freak get away with everything. Now Vinegar Tits is onto her I think it must be curtains soon and the Fletch stuff must be leading somewhere. I get the impression he isn't as stupid as he is making out.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up with what's happening and have to say WOW!!!!

The lengths this new Joan will go to avoid being drummed out makes the original Joan look like Little Mary Sunshine

Really hope the young lady Joan is harassing is not going to kill herself, but does seem to be heading that way

Just the way she was constantly scratching herself until she was bleeding was so uncomfortable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just seen these on Twitter of the finale.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFD3SGFW0AIyaJM.jpg

Looks like
    The fire that famous ripped through the prison in the old series is happening in the new one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So excited for tomorrows episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another amazing episode! I really think this is going to be Joan's last season from the way its heading. They are all working her out that if she managed to get away with it I think it would make the show a farce. She can't exactly kill Bea, Franky, Maxine, Fletch, Vera, Channing and Bridgett. So what will she do?

Only 4 more episodes left!

The Liz and Boomer row was LOL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another amazing episode! I really think this is going to be Joan's last season from the way its heading. They are all working her out that if she managed to get away with it I think it would make the show a farce. She can't exactly kill Bea, Franky, Maxine, Fletch, Vera, Channing and Bridgett. So what will she do?

Only 4 more episodes left!

The Liz and Boomer row was LOL.

Pamela Rabe has signed on for season 4. She isn't going anywhere

Ferguson is the best villain in TV they wouldn't squander her by ending her story now.

She will cleverly get rid of all the opposition. Save Bea, who said was going to 'play the long game'

This is only the first act
    Bea and Ferguson clashed for Hundreds of episodes in Prisoner

And Ferguson was victorious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ferguson is the best villain in TV they wouldn't squander her by ending her story now.

She will cleverly get rid of all the opposition. Save Bea, who said was going to 'play the long game'

Where has it been confirmed she is back? I thought they were hyping things for a death in the final. If its not Joan then its Franky because Danielle Cormack confirmed at the Logies she was back.

I think its a mistake to continue Joan beyond this season. It will grow repetitive very quickly if Joan is constantly able to get away with her actions. Part the reason the original Prisoner declined was because it became all about Joan getting away with everything. Its not just about Bea anymore as Fletch and Vera are now well aware of what she is which means its only a matter of time until Will connects the dots. I simply cannot see where her character will go once her entire history is layed bare.

They got it right with Jac's, she worked brilliantly because they didn't drag her out anymore than they needed to despite the fact she was incredible and helped put season 1 on the map.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

113 episodes IIRC as Ferguson arrived in 287 and Bea left in 400

In that time, Ferguson was always one step ahead apart from maybe the fire and sadly had final victory over Bea before she herself was toppled in the final episode by Rita
  • Options
    Damon_JacksonDamon_Jackson Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    What an absolutely incredible episode. I have a feeling the finale of Season 3 will blow the other 2 seasons out of the water.
  • Options
    petebluepeteblue Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Fergurson may return in season 4 but will it be as Governer, Screw or Crim ? It looks like things may be catching up with her. Vera and Fletch both know things about her and either one could bring her down not to mention Bea and Frankie who have also got it in for the Freak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This series is tops.

What a silly woman not reporting Frankie, will ruin her career if everyone finds out or she'll be blackmailed by Ferguson for the rest of it.

I love Boomer. She's a thug but very funny with it lol. I DON'T HAVE A FAT ARSE