Options

Jurassic Park 2 - Question

RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why are velociraptor's so ****ing dumb in this one compared to the first one?

So annoying!

Comments

• Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no door handles
  • Options
    Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder they're extinct
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The long grass part was quite scary though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Maybe Jeff Goldblums Chaos Theory demonstration blew their minds?
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna know what happened on the ship , it arrives in the harbor with all the crew dead but the dinos are still locked in the hold .

who killed the crew ?
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    Why are velociraptor's so ****ing dumb in this one compared to the first one?

So annoying!

ha and in the 3rd if i remember right they were very clever Fing Bsrds:D even talking and getting there babyeggs back of the humans :rolleyes:

still i loved jp1 and 3 hate part 2 though
    part 3 rocks imo it cuts the bull and gets straight to the action and its only 80mins but part 3s ending is crap i will say that
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The long grass part was quite scary though
    Along with the first T-Rex attack and Julianne Moore being stuck on the grass; yes, this is the best part.
    I wanna know what happened on the ship , it arrives in the harbor with all the crew dead but the dinos are still locked in the hold .

who killed the crew ?
    I presumed it was the T-Rex as it had escaped.
    biggebruv wrote: »
    ha and in the 3rd if i remember right they were very clever Fing Bsrds:D even talking and getting there babyeggs back of the humans :rolleyes:

still i loved jp1 and 3 hate part 2 though
    part 3 rocks imo it cuts the bull and gets straight to the action and its only 80mins but part 3s ending is crap i will say that
    I agree. Loved JP1 and I also think JP3 is pretty good. Could have been longer with a few more kills, but was decent for a sequel. JP2 sucks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if there was ever any truth in the rumour of a jurassic park 4?
  • Options
    Sinbazro_05Sinbazro_05 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I've ever seen The Lost World all the way through. How did Crichton and the filmmakers get around the fact that John Hammond and Ian Malcolm died at the end of the Jurassic Park novel?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've ever seen The Lost World all the way through. How did Crichton and the filmmakers get around the fact that John Hammond and Ian Malcolm died at the end of the Jurassic Park novel?

Easy, they didn't die in the first film :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ian malcolm didn't die in the novel considering he was the main character in Crightons sequel.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    Along with the first T-Rex attack and Julianne Moore being stuck on the grass; yes, this is the best part.

I presumed it was the T-Rex as it had escaped.

I agree. Loved JP1 and I also think JP3 is pretty good. Could have been longer with a few more kills, but was decent for a sequel. JP2 sucks.

but they TRex was still in the hold , it had to bash it's way out after the crash .