Sugababes won't change in 2011 HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
Forum Member
this apprent group make me laugh, they can't seem to take the hint, the public don't like you go away you are not the sugababes none of you are original members so please disband. Its making me laugh Jade Ewen we won't change line up how's about nobody likes you and you will be disbanded by December 2011!

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you speak for "the public" then do you ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they still hanging on to this charade?

Who cares if they change it another thousand times?

They will never be the Sugababes they were. They have gone from being one of the most successful girlbands in the UK to becoming a national joke. They are the 'Triggers Broom' of the musical world.

I wish they would just bore off!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    i agree with you and thanks lexy_86 for agreeing with me
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Noone really knows what went on in the band, although all the hints point to a Keisha-based problem. Heidi and Amelle chose to quit the band, but the record label stuck by them and removed Keisha instead, somehting that wasn't really their fault.

Sweet 7 was the weakest album of thiers by far, but that wasn't really the fault of the current lineup, and hopefully in 2011 they'll get some decent music that'll do their voices justice.

Jade seems to be really sweet on twitter, and has a phenomenal voice.

1st/2nd/3rd gen Sugababes fans wont get their old lineups back, so whats the point in complainig, just embrace the new lineup or move on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gav016 wrote: »
    Noone really knows what went on in the band, although all the hints point to a Keisha-based problem. Heidi and Amelle chose to quit the band, but the record label stuck by them and removed Keisha instead, somehting that wasn't really their fault.

Sweet 7 was the weakest album of thiers by far, but that wasn't really the fault of the current lineup, and hopefully in 2011 they'll get some decent music that'll do their voices justice.

Jade seems to be really sweet on twitter, and has a phenomenal voice.

1st/2nd/3rd gen Sugababes fans wont get their old lineups back, so whats the point in complainig, just embrace the new lineup or move on.

They're rubbish - so there is nothing to embrace. They thought getting rid of Keisha and adding Jade would make them more appealing, but instead they are just a laughing stock and will probably be dropped soon as they are not very popular.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing against any of the girls but you can't keep changing the line-up and calling it the same band.
    Forum Member
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    They're rubbish - so there is nothing to embrace. They thought getting rid of Keisha and adding Jade would make them more appealing, but instead they are just a laughing stock and will probably be dropped soon as they are not very popular.

They still have a lot of fans out there. And Keisha was replaced because she was a bully, not because of a secret conspiracy theory to replace her with Jade.

I personally quite like Keisha, but if the band were unhappy, I'm happy to buy Keisha's solo music, and the band's album too. And besides, Jade is a million times better as a singer than Keisha.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gav016 wrote: »
    They still have a lot of fans out there. And Keisha was replaced because she was a bully, not because of a secret conspiracy theory to replace her with Jade.

I personally quite like Keisha, but if the band were unhappy, I'm happy to buy Keisha's solo music, and the band's album too. And besides, Jade is a million times better as a singer than Keisha.

And theres a hell of a lot of fans who turned their back when the last original member was cast out.

BTW Keisha was cast out because she was allegedly a bully. We've no idea what went on, so you shouldn't state them as fact.
    Forum Member
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    And theres a hell of a lot of fans who turned their back when the last original member was cast out.

BTW Keisha was cast out because she was allegedly a bully. We've no idea what went on, so you shouldn't state them as fact.

True, very true. But Siobhan's publicly stated it as fact in her case, so its not an unreasonable assumption.

I do like Keisha myself, but I'm chosing to support both her and the other members and I'll buy both albums when the time comes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexy_86 wrote: »

I doubt that Keisha was a bully - Amelle seems to be the one with issues - even after Keisha left she has been done for drink driving and this time she couldn't blame her behaviour on anyone. I think that Keisha was just more dedicated and the others couldn't deal with it. Its obvious that since shes left that she was the one in the driving seat as they haven't done very much. All they seem to do is attend celeb do's and not much else.
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    oh for heavens sake, i cannot believe all this is coming up again.
    no they are NOT the same sugababes, infact they are a completely different group to the original line-up. but so what? they did actually evolve, its not like one day there were 3 girls and the next day there were 3 completely different girls. the line up change has been a slow progression over the years, so the group has evolved along with the line-ups.
    i suppose ''sugababes'' is more a brand these days, and as someone else has already said, either embrace it, or MOVE ON!
    jade is a fantastic talent and will only be good for the band, and with the right songs, they will certainly be successful.
    keisha was a problem for the band, it has been said over and over again, so much so that amelle and heidi were both willing to ditch the whole thing just to get away from her! the record company clearly saw that keisha was a problem and decided to salvage the group and get rid of keisha instead!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Amelle joined they became style over substance and are made up to look like Barbie versions of themselves. Before Amelle they were like a group of normal girls who seemed relatable. There isn't anything about them which sets them apart anymore. They're even putting their name to crappy perfume products and are clearly more about the brand than the music.

I didn't think Sweet 7 was THAT bad, though it took me a few listens to appreciate it. I'm willing to give any album they put out as 4.0 a try, since Sweet 7 was made when Keisha was still in the band and they just replaced her vocales with Jade. I'm willing to see what 4.0 are like with their own, original material but if I don't like it, I'm probably done following them as a band.

They've been my favourite girlband of the 00s, too. It's disappointing they've sold out like they have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are blander than the Saturdays now and that is saying something. I agree, the public don't care and I don't think it is simply a Keisha issue. Even if she had stayed they would have struggled because the music isn't good enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The public had gone of the Sugababes long before the 4th line up. Or are we in parallel universe where Catfights and Spotlights was actually a success? Oh no it was a flop and oh yes it had Keisha in aswell didn't it. Sweet 7 would have flopped who ever was in the group.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Every so often they have a year when there's no new lineup.

A bit like Glastonbury :D
  • freeteefreetee Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I love Jade, I've loved her ever since she sang on Eurovision. I think out of the 3 currant band members, her voice is the strongest and the best.