✭✭
    Lauren
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Sylvie. Oh no.

That annoying old witch. Why inflict that on us now? 😡😡😡
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The other thing that struck me was to do with Kathy. She has reconnected well with Ian since her return but not with Ben. It's hard to believe she is his mother at times.

You would think she would be desperate to make it up to him for deserting him when he needed her most but it doesn't seem to bother her much.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salve SULLA :)

Salve Sorcha !!!!
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren
    The other thing that struck me was to do with Kathy. She has reconnected well with Ian since her return but not with Ben. It's hard to believe she is his mother at times.

You would think she would be desperate to make it up to him for deserting him when he needed her most but it doesn't seem to bother her much.

Good point.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathy had a bit of a cold so could not be arsed to go with Ian to see if her grandson was going to the nick for many years - what a lobotomised drip of a character they are writing her as.

Ronseal's remark was hardly shocking was it?

I am going to petition TPTB to state in her contract that saucy Belinda is only allowed to wear gossamer thin lingerie at all times on EE - that goes for Honey, Ron & Rox, Fitney and Lauren as well. :cool:
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad Ian finally admitted that prison is where Bobby belongs.

I'm getting a sinking feeling that he's gonna get off... >:(
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    I didn't think much of last night's episode. Mick throwing a tantrum, then all this Belinda business. Fair play Mick stuck up for, but I reckon that's far from over. The rest - very forgettable

Next week looks promising, but I reckon we will be disappointed.

4/10
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    So glad Ian finally admitted that prison is where Bobby belongs.

I'm getting a sinking feeling that he's gonna get off... >:(

Me too although I hope not