Ridiculous amount of channels removed lately!!

Comments

• Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daniel34 wrote: »
    Not exactly amusing for these channels viewer is it:mad:
    Fixed for accuracy. :p
  • daniel34daniel34 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Mickey_T wrote: »
    Fixed for accuracy. :p

Very funny:D:D

I am sure they had more then one viewer
  • cycliccyclic Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Freesat should be adding more channels not removing them:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Wedding TV

Strange,
    'cos I am watching Wedding TV now on freesat,
    as you do (???)
    Forum Member
    cyclic wrote: »
    Strange,
    as you do (???)

If your using a humax box it dont reset till 3am. You will lose it then.
  • Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the honeymoon is over lads.
  • Random BiroRandom Biro Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    cyclic wrote: »
    Strange,
    as you do (???)

Maybe its exclusive - just for you box ;)

Dont forget - since Dec, Freesat has had seven channels added,
    altough if Wedding TV has left, this will also mean that seven has left since Dec :(
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I noticed M4M2/+1 was missing too - the prints they used (and often the sound) was terrible, and the late night films (with the exception of some spicier European ones and one called The Other Woman) often looked cut to me.
    Occasionally some martial arts films would show up on the channel though which I would sometimes watch.
    If its past 11pm they should show films uncut - even when Channel 5 showed those sorts of films back in the day they seemed more complete.
    Cant say I'll miss Ocean TV or Wedding TV though.
  • BangersBangers Posts: 3,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Movies4Men 2 and the +1 have become Sony Movies and +1 on Sky. However these channels are now encrypted (but FTV).

I do find it odd that Men&Movies +1 is missing from Freesat though, as it does exist on Sky.

Ocean Finance has gone from my EPG on Sky, but as others have said a complete waste of time anyway.

Finally, just a general comment, but I think Freesat should abolish the lifestyle EPG section. I think Food Network would be better with the main entertainment section.
  • kinetickinetic Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Wedding TV still on. Its on the non-freesat menu. :confused:
    Forum Member
    kinetic wrote: »
    Wedding TV still on. Its on the non-freesat menu. :confused:

Yes but until yesterday it was on freesat epg 400. Big difference between freesat and non freesat mode. NO EPG, Humax box PITA to switch between the two modes
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but until yesterday it was on freesat epg 400. Big difference between freesat and non freesat mode. NO EPG, Humax box PITA to switch between the two modes

No need to if you install the custom firmware and channel editor. You can add any non-freesat channels to freesat mode and set manual recording timers.
    Forum Member
    No need to if you install the custom firmware and channel editor. You can add any non-freesat channels to freesat mode and set manual recording timers.

I am going to do that on my pvr downstairs only issue is I have a foxsat hd upstairs so wont work on that one

But at least it will shut our lass up about wedding tv:D
  • White-KnightWhite-Knight Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1, the fish was good.

So you really enjoyed watching people trying to sell you loans?

I'm sure there's quite a few door to door salesmen you could invite in instead, seat them by the box and have true reality tv!
  • White-KnightWhite-Knight Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But at least it will shut our lass up about wedding tv:D

Well you could just marry her! :D
    Forum Member
    Well you could just marry her! :D

I reckon there may be some small hint there with her viewing choices. :D:D:D:D:D

Been with her since 2005 like
  • seafraseafra Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Contacted Freesat, as the channel still appears on its channel list http://www.freesat.co.uk/what-you-get/our-channels/wedding-tv/ and this is their response:--
    Wedding TV (Channel 400) is temporarily unavailable on freesat, but we hope the channel will be available again soon. Please contact Wedding TV for any queries relating to its availability on freesat. www.weddingtv.com .

Even looking at http://www.weddingtv.com/about-wedding-tv.html it also states:-
    Wedding TV is a gorgeous, shiny women's lifestyle TV channel complete with this fabulous new website! We're on 24/7 on Sky 266 and freesat 400 - and we're free! We've got love, relationships, celebrity and real life stories. You'll always find something to watch to brighten up your day:...

(opps... Freesat haven't updated their website regarding M4M2/+1 http://www.freesat.co.uk/what-you-get/our-channels/movies4men2/ http://www.freesat.co.uk/what-you-get/our-channels/movies4men2-1/)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    seafra wrote: »

Movies4Men & +1 also gone, at least i can't find it after it got removed from my epg.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I've never tried the non freesat channels TBH, can they be recorded in the same way as you would set something on Freesat? (stupid question)? :)
    Forum Member
    win7demon wrote: »
    Movies4Men & +1 also gone, at least i can't find it after it got removed from my epg.

No movies 4 men and its +1 are still there! Movies 4 men 2 and its +1 closed

If you can't find movies4men re-tune ur box
  • BangersBangers Posts: 3,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Wedding TV forgot to pay their EPG bill to Freesat :D
  • MuzerMuzer Posts: 3,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    I've never tried the non freesat channels TBH, can they be recorded in the same way as you would set something on Freesat? (stupid question)? :)

Depending on the box, you'd have to set a manual timer recording as there is only a now/next EPG in non-Freesat mode. I believe some boxes don't even let you do that. Instant record usually works, though.
    Forum Member
    Bangers wrote: »
    I wonder if Wedding TV forgot to pay their EPG bill to Freesat :D

they forgot to place a quid in the meter is my guess:D
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »

Which box ?
  • WCLWCL Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    What's happened to Vintage TV? Getting no signal and showing No Information Available message on EPG.
    Forum Member
    WCL wrote: »
    What's happened to Vintage TV? Getting no signal and showing No Information Available message on EPG.

Moved transponder retune your box.