Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 13)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Oh yes, I forgot about that :D He's on his way back to the love of his life, because she's (according to an egg) finished with Luke (cause she hasn't mentioned him in 2 whole days and tweeted a sad song, conclusive evidence :D) and so will rush back into John's arms when he lands back in the UK. Hope she's not holding a tazer at the same time.

lol funny post. John James was distroyed when he left the uk.... Joise abused him mentally and according to John james also physicialy, he was a strong man in bb. but joise made sure he lost whatever strenght he had mentally,physically, emotionally and socially when he lived with Joise in london.
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Earth to Josieworld: It's not your dog they don't like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »

her personality sucks mega time. small, medium, large ,xlarge, or more, joise taser her man, fight and kick and abuse john james and he did not even cheat on her. then she abuse luke when her leg was in a cast and he did not cheat either. the woman is out of her mind and delusional. thats one thing joise gibson taught me, never have a "friend" like her , she will turn on you like a posionious snake without blinking an eye with no eyelids.
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Not the infamous taser story again :sleep: I'm sure I remember her getting a bad reaction to that story from someone and retracting it very quickly, saying that it wasn't really a taser it was a cattle prod :confused:

If she is going to write her life story she should call it "Lies and Exaggerations - The Exciting Life I Wish I'd Led"
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Not the infamous taser story again :sleep: I'm sure I remember her getting a bad reaction to that story from someone and retracting it very quickly, saying that it wasn't really a taser it was a cattle prod :confused:

If she is going to write her life story she should call it "Lies and Exaggerations - The Exciting Life I Wish I'd Led"

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And the "post of the day" award goes to Happy Tree! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leprous - Painful Detour

my nephew plays in this band. well he started it when he was 14.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gENgdGTU5Jo
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »

Now that title would sell books!
    Forum Member
    sueloujo wrote: »
    And the "post of the day" award goes to Happy Tree! :D

I'll second that!
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very best wishes to Deefs. She took some flak on here at times and always continued with the debate in a rational and entertaining manner. Awful pity we won't see her on here anymore :( I did the opposite, flirted with Twatter and ran screaming out of the place :eek:

I hope Deefs reconsiders.
    I hope she does too. Twitter - you should have got in touch with me, master tweeter extraordinaire :D hahaha
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    what an article......

let alone the remarks about tasers.......what on earth is she talking about.....We have 2 dogs, and two cats as well, and I have never heard before of a dog hierarchy.....:confused:

what on earth is it?:confused:

anyone else notice the pointed remarks about gossips?

i agree.......

and someone was asking about tasers, I thought they were legal if they were low level and used on farms, for things like cattle..?? but I could be wrong...

well yes but........

surely an article like that would be ill advised, even id you are trying to play the cashcow route.....

cos it isnt ambiguous, and will automatically put an awful lot of people off her......

It's all about being top dog :D

I think you are talking about a cattle prod; I would imagine Josie knows what one of those is, and would have said that on the many occasions she's mentioned the subject of Tazers, which are illegal. I can only imagine she knows the kind of people that might possess such an item - perhaps it belonged to the ex?
    mcworster wrote: »
    Anbud, that thought occurred to me about her insulting her new dog walking acquaintances not to mention revealing their gossip to the nation!

Yes that occurred to me too; gossiping about the gossipy dog-walkers will not endear them to her one bit. Good thing the dogs can't read :p
    mcworster wrote: »
    Methinks doggie will be even more ostracized now.........

:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the problem is that Josie doesn't make any distinction between chatting to someone unknown across a table, or being on a TV programme, or publishing something in a mag. Her whole tone is one of chatting with her mates - which is laudable in a way, but you would hope by now, 18 months on in the media world, she'd have learned that yes, you can do a column in the 'chatting to your mates' mode, but as it is open for all to see, you just have to watch what you say and remember that not everybody out there is your mate.
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well done to josie for realiseing that the way she dealt with her ex who cheated was not the best way xx
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    well done to josie for realiseing that the way she dealt with her ex who cheated was not the best way xx

Sorry for being a tad confused here, but I dont really know what you mean by that. Maybe I missed something:confused:

Would you mind just elaborating a little?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Sorry for being a tad confused here, but I dont really know what you mean by that. Maybe I missed something:confused:

Would you mind just elaborating a little?

in her column she is saying that ronan keatings wifes way of dealing with a cheater is a better way than how she dealt with it her self, in my opinion :)
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    in her column she is saying that ronan keatings wifes way of dealing with a cheater is a better way than how she dealt with it her self, in my opinion :)

Ah! well shes certainly not wrong there - telling someone to get out is a tad more logical than attacking em with a cattle prod
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Ah! well shes certainly not wrong there - telling someone to get out is a tad more logical than attacking em with a cattle prod

well it would seem that she realises this her self now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Surely that is only logical , it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realise that telling someone to sod off is better than tasering them and smashing up their car.
    Forum Member
    well it would seem that she realises this her self now :)
    But does she ? she keeps repeating this story, so obviously its not something she is ashamed of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Surely that is only logical , it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realise that telling someone to sod off is better than tasering them and smashing up their car.

yes but that is very easy to see and say when your not the one that is being cheated on would'nt you say
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes but that is very easy to see and say when your not the one that is being cheated on would'nt you say

Surely anyone who has been on the cheating end of the stick knows that 30,000 volts isn't the best solution?
    Forum Member

No i wouldnt say. Im sure Josie had every opportunity to walk away from this serial cheater.
    Do you really think every man and woman who cheat should be tasered/hit/punched ?
    Dont forget also we only have Josie side of this story, and it seems abit extreme for someone who accepted being cheated on 50 times then jumps in and tasers the cheat and smashes the car up. Surely throwing a coathanger or a vase would have sufficed :D
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    Surely anyone who has been on the cheating end of the stick knows that 30,000 volts isn't the best solution?

You and I would know that but obviously Josie doesn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    You and I would know that but obviously Josie doesn't.

well if you have read her column it seems she does
  • georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    well if you have read her column it seems she does

So she regrets it so much
    that she still Boasts, Brags and makes a joke of it :rolleyes:

and lets no forget sells it ;)
This discussion has been closed.