Options

Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rangers were beaten by a better team, plain and simple. Luck just didnt go our way.

The road to Dublin starts here!

The Europa League Final is in Dublin?

UEFA will collectively crap themselves if Rangers get there!
  • Options
    bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reports from Spain suggest some Valencia supporters were urinated on from above - very undignified.

http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noticias/2010-11-03/mestalla-aficion-glasgow-201011031122.html
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »
    The Europa League Final is in Dublin?

UEFA will collectively crap themselves if Rangers get there!

They have a better chance of getting to Dublin than Wembley !

Unless they put there Chelsea tops on ! ;)
  • Options
    StoneColdSaysSoStoneColdSaysSo Posts: 9,883
    Forum Member
    They have a better chance of getting to Dublin than Wembley !

Unless they put there Chelsea tops on ! ;)

Sure beats any potential trips you Bhoys have this year. Looking forward to your trips to Ibrox and Hampden? ;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9156191.stm

Well said Hoops :D

Needless to say Spewen's nae happy.
  • Options
    Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    liedown wrote: »
    So many Celtic/Hibs supporters talking about Rangers must be forgetting how well they did.

Beaten by a better team, on the night,

Who were the Hibs supporters in question ? :confused:

This weeks SPL Classic is a proper classic, that famous scoreline of 6-2. We all love a good 6-2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9156675.stm

Btw anyone on here have BT broadband ? In scotland last friday broadband was down for nearly a day and for hours again this afternoon, its on BBC news site. My street has no gas, heating or hot water either because rain got into gas pipes or whatever and we have SGN working all day and night to fix it but i'm frickin ffffffreezing !!! Reading about the gas explosion yesterday in Manc i'm a bit wary of turning hot water on for 10 mins for a shower incase it explodes, we got a letter warning against the dangers of it.
  • Options
    macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right you experts I have got a new job and have been invited to join their score predictor. It is at £300 as the Newcastle score threw everyone last week :D

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

Any thoughts anyone? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macca@90 wrote: »
    Right you experts I have got a new job and have been invited to join their score predictor. It is at £300 as the Newcastle score threw everyone last week :D

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

4-0
    0-2
    2-2

If you follow that you're fooked. ;)
  • Options
    macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who were the Hibs supporters in question ? :confused:

This weeks SPL Classic is a proper classic, that famous scoreline of 6-2. We all love a good 6-2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9156675.stm

Btw anyone on here have BT broadband ? In scotland last friday broadband was down for nearly a day and for hours again this afternoon, its on BBC news site. My street has no gas, heating or hot water either because rain got into gas pipes or whatever and we have SGN working all day and night to fix it but i'm frickin ffffffreezing !!! Reading about the gas explosion yesterday in Manc i'm a bit wary of turning hot water on for 10 mins for a shower incase it explodes, we got a letter warning against the dangers of it.

We have BT Broadband and it was off from Monday morning until Tuesday sometime. Was working when I got home on Tuesday but not in the morning :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

Arsenal 3 V 0 Newcastle

Liverpool 0 V 2 Chelsea

Hibs 1 V 1 Hearts

ETA ive got the brilliant knack ofvbeing just one goal out on every coupon I do so copy at your peril!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

1-1
    2-1
    3-1 :D
    We have BT Broadband and it was off from Monday morning until Tuesday sometime. Was working when I got home on Tuesday but not in the morning :mad:

It's a bummer likes....... my mobile broadband was cut off aswell because I forgot to pay it last month. Hopefully all resolved once and for all or i'll be asking for a discount.
  • Options
    StoneColdSaysSoStoneColdSaysSo Posts: 9,883
    Forum Member

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

3-0
    0-2
    3-1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Easter-Road-set-for-biggest.6609194.jp

I will be a proud Hibee if it's a sell out. Swapped days off at work this week so from friday 12 noon till sunday night it's time to get blitzed. Sunshine on Leith infront of a full house will bring a tear to my eye and with it being on Sky with a great kick off time of 2.15pm rather than 12noon etc: it'll be a cracking advert for Scottish Fitba. :D:):D

Just need the 3 points now........
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9156191.stm

Well said Hoops :D

Needless to say Spewen's nae happy.

Does it not bother you the rest of Scottish football basically think your team are a bunch of crybabies? Because that's all it is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it not bother you the rest of Scottish football basically think your team are a bunch of crybabies? Because that's all it is.

couldnt give a flying one

although some of what Hoops said was a bit silly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do we care what Scottish football thinks?

erm' No.
    couldnt give a flying one

although some of what Hoops said was a bit silly

Some of the questioning was laughable.

Hoops comments are nothing new, I've heard comments from the EPL about referees with egos who'll give decisions just because of the teams involved. I think Jeff Winter was one of the worst in recent times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Type in Glasgow tax office in google maps and you get this:

http://i52.tinypic.com/11mc9eh.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

2-0
    1-3
    1-1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Type in Glasgow tax office in google maps and you get this:

http://i52.tinypic.com/11mc9eh.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

I have a feeling one of my mates actually might be behind that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caller gives it to Darryl King straight when he is challenged on saying 'Gary Hooper says all referees are cheats'

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=28wo5fn&s=7
  • Options
    timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy f***:eek::eek:

It is a horror challenge and something must happen. After their other keeper got banned for blowing his own whistle Barca might have goalkeeping problems for the next match.
    Reports from Spain suggest some Valencia supporters were urinated on from above - very undignified.

http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noticias/2010-11-03/mestalla-aficion-glasgow-201011031122.html

That used to happen all the time at Ibrox when the away fans got a section of the Broomloan lower before they were moved into the corner.

Journo asks player a question, player answers it honestly.

I really don't see what your problem is.

I presume you felt that Levein was acting like a crybaby when he was complaining about decisions made by McCurry against Dundee Utd? :confused:

Arsenal V Newcastle

Liverpool V Chelsea

Hibs V Hearts

Well done on the new job.

3-0
    1-3
    1-1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caller gives it to Darryl King straight when he is challenged on saying 'Gary Hooper says all referees are cheats'

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=28wo5fn&s=7

Fully support the media.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fully support the media.

Thought you would :rolleyes:

Do you think it's fair that callers can't says that someone lied but 'journalists' are allowed to make up quotes about something a player hasn't said?

Perfect example with Darryl King tonight regarding Gary Hooper.
  • Options
    timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought you would :rolleyes:

Do you think it's fair that callers can't says that someone lied but 'journalists' are allowed to make up quotes about something a player hasn't said?

Perfect example with Darryl King tonight regarding Gary Hooper.

Hooper to get banned for bringing the game into disrepute?

Would be ironic if he does.

He'd get punished for telling what he felt was the truth whilst McDonald and Smith would face no punishment for lying.
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Hoopers comments were bloody silly.
This discussion has been closed.