Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In total vulture mode there...
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doing what she does best, living off others. :)
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like a fly on sh.!t she was>:(
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing as she only took some of them and obviously had pre-agreed it with Claire, I don't see an issue with it. As a reformed smoker myself, and having watched BB over the years and seen how people get about cigarettes (and how supposed non-smokers start smoking the smokers' ciggies, as seems to have happened yet again) ... seems logical that they stock up. She did say that she owed Claire for them.
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Seeing as she only took some of them and obviously had pre-agreed it with Claire, I don't see an issue with it. As a reformed smoker myself, and having watched BB over the years and seen how people get about cigarettes (and how supposed non-smokers start smoking the smokers' ciggies, as seems to have happened yet again) ... seems logical that they stock up. She did say that she owed Claire for them.

Some sense. Thank you.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

It was the speed she did it though BB had hardly finished speaking before she ran to the bedroom to claim them.
  • Options
    MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How was it "obvious".....you want to link to the conversation they had? or are you taking the word of Dee?:confused:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Fastest she has moved for weeks.

Possibly years.

:)
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milhause wrote: »
    How was it "obvious".....you want to link to the conversation they had? or are you taking the word of Dee?:confused:
    Why wouldn't I? She's hardly committing a crime.

ETA: She and Claire spent a lot of time together.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thieving fat ****. :mad:
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a scrounger and we only have her word for it that Claire said she could have them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Didn't say she was committing a crime but jeez, as other posters have pointed out she was faster than Usain Bolt there........grab yer grave as quick (as we would say).
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Horrid woman.>:(
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. It would be pretty shitty of Claire to deny her friends **** when she can buy as many as she wants on the outside, yet they are gasping on the insjde. Dee can give her what she owes once she's on the outside.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    What a scrounger and we only have her word for it that Claire said she could have them.

Exactly this! Plus she was only moaning to James earlier about being called a scrounger! Because that is exactly what she is, a SCROUNGER!!!!!
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The only thing she was worried about was the ****, not Claire, that's the point!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing she was worried about was the ****, not Claire, that's the point!!!!

Good point DP....that was in the back of my mind too, no "poor Claire"...just where's the ****. :o
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

spot on. No feeling whatsoever, just a rummage through the drawers
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would think that they would be shared amongst the smokers, not gifted to one person on thier say so
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Snout is like gold dust on the inside.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did she thieve them? no! they had an agreement before she left the house!
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly this! Plus she was only moaning to James earlier about being called a scrounger! Because that is exactly what she is, a SCROUNGER!!!!!

How disgusting! utterly disgusting,all of this is because she was on benefits! one day i hope you dont lose your job and end up on them! mind you karma is a good thing!