What has happened to the forum layout??

riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
Forum Member
✭✭
Is the format changed again or am I experiencing some sort of glitch on the forums? I can't navigate my way round it at all, only happened 10 minutes ago!!

Comments

• riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I alone in experiencing this horrible layout? I really hope it's some kind of glitch, I don't want this to be a new format
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Its just you :D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not experiencing this. What has changed in the layout that you're currently experiencing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I'm not experiencing this. What has changed in the layout that you're currently experiencing?

Well I cn't describe it in words, but it's just all different, I must have hit something. I am kind of relieved it's just me, as I was panicking about not being able to see what threads I had subscribed to and no thread counts visible or smileys when replying. I will try and see if I can fix it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, phew! Back to normal again :D

I don't know what I hit to make it go funny, but I just clicked on my username and scrolled down and the clicked "desktop format" and it came back to normal :confused:

Wish I wasn't such a techno thicko! Anyway, panic over, as you were :cool:
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

I don't know what I hit to make it go funny, but I just clicked on my username and scrolled down and the clicked "desktop format" and it came back to normal :confused:

I think you have been forgiven, but I'll check with all the other DS users.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    I think you have been forgiven, but I'll check with all the other DS users.

Just this once I'll let it slide.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member

You'd probably got the mobile version, that looks weird on a PC.
  • John259John259 Posts: 28,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Google have been doing some changes with the Chrome browser recently that messed up the zoom and font size for some users, causing some web site formatting to go crazy. As of right now they seem to have fixed it, until they figure out how to break it again.