Options

Flounce Watch!

Comments

• Options
    poshnoshposhnosh Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Posh had a strop yesterday but demonstrated superb technique as she executed a faultless transition into a stunning flounce ( I think I even saw some fleckles), maintaining her whinging and super top line throughout before exiting up the staircase without even breaking stride.

I put it down to the ballet lessons she had as a youngster - the ringa!
  • Options
    yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poshnosh wrote: »
    Mrs Posh had a strop yesterday but demonstrated superb technique as she executed a faultless transition into a stunning flounce ( I think I even saw some fleckles), maintaining her whinging and super top line throughout before exiting up the staircase without even breaking stride.

Did she have her flouncing frock on, or her tu tu ?? :D:D:D
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What had you done :D
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    I foresee Flounce thread flounces possibly being the best flounces of all. :D

Flounce threads threaten to flourish and thrive...^_^
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A STROP, A STROP, when we're they allowed, I fear some illegal lifts were involved in combining that with a flounce
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    A STROP, A STROP, when we're they allowed, I fear some illegal lifts were involved in combining that with a flounce

No flounces today it seems! Mind you I almost flounced out of Cafe Nero when a man in there ( he looked a very fierce, grumpy type) had piled up ALL their newspapers so he could, presumably, read one after the other, while every one else must wait a fortnight. When I gave him my best fierce look he just started stirring his whatever - it - was - with - piled - high - cream even more furiously. I wish he had splashed his nose with it !!!!
  • Options
    J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No flounces today it seems! Mind you I almost flounced out of Cafe Nero when a man in there ( he looked a very fierce, grumpy type) had piled up ALL their newspapers so he could, presumably, read one after the other, while every one else must wait a fortnight. When I gave him my best fierce look he just started stirring his whatever - it - was - with - piled - high - cream even more furiously. I wish he had splashed his nose with it !!!!

Oooo fierce - you could have done a Paso flounce! I don't think we have one of those and wafted your skirt menacingly at him and while he was distracted whisked his newspapers away with a heel stamp flourish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    Oooo fierce - you could have done a Paso flounce! I don't think we have one of those and wafted your skirt menacingly at him and while he was distracted whisked his newspapers away with a heel stamp flourish.

Thank you for the advice. I'll do it next time. Mind you, I might get arrested for committing a flouncing disorder in a public place !!
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just frowned at my coffee maker. Does that count?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Can't understand it, I'm feeling decidedly flouncy about the whole affair even though Simon's my favourite and I want him to win.
    I was away at the weekend and I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch what actually happened.
    I think I might stamp my little foot and refuse to watch again until Mark's gone (but still checking the spoiler obvs.)
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    dander wrote: »
    Can't understand it, I'm feeling decidedly flouncy about the whole affair even though Simon's my favourite and I want him to win.
    I was away at the weekend and I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch what actually happened.
    I think I might stamp my little foot and refuse to watch again until Mark's gone (but still checking the spoiler obvs.)

is that a semi-flounce?
    i am unsure of the technicalities.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    I just frowned at my coffee maker. Does that count?

Only if you were hiding newspapers !!
    I've had a ANOTHER flounce today, on the bus. This time newspapers were not the problem, but a man who was too fat and had half of my seat as well as his own. So I picked up my skirts ( well not literally, as fortunately they weren't on the bus floor) and flounced off to the back of the bus - which wasn't much better as the permanently-plugged into-ear-plugs brigade were falling about and nodding to their buzzing music and had their feet on the seats. Oh what an opportunity for a 2nd flounce, but I was too exhausted after the first !! :D:D
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    is that a semi-flounce?

I think it's technically an Impending Flouncette as it appears to be a little uncertain and half-hearted. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's technically an Impending Flouncette as it appears to be a little uncertain and half-hearted. :kitty:

Ooh you can't have a half hearted flounce, that's for sure, must be an all skirts sailing. eyes flashing affair.
  • Options
    allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is that a semi-flounce?

Could it be a 'hissy fit' maybe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I nominate a 'flounce' worthy of notice by Rhumbatugger post 14 in the ' I like them all' thread. Nicely executed.
  • Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I nominate a 'flounce' worthy of notice by Rhumbatugger post 14 in the ' I like them all' thread. Nicely executed.

It certainly was ....

Until she returned as a drugged up hippy-type devoid of round sphericals! :)
  • Options
    abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bravo DS! LOVING this! *snort"

Sorry to interrupt...:blush:

As you were...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly was ....

Until she returned as a drugged up hippy-type devoid of round sphericals! :)

Oh no an unflounce. How disappointing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or should that be a reverse flounce?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or should that be a reverse flounce?

reverse flounce with pike
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reverse flounce with pike

Or a Natural flounce with pivot.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SKILL.

Got to be recognised. (Even though the 'drugged' passed everyone by like'.(eyeROLL)

The Spin bloody TURN, and flourish.:D
  • Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SKILL.

Got to be recognised. (Even though the 'drugged' passed everyone by like'.(eyeROLL)

You certainly did a very neat, almost perfect 180 degree about turn! However, I may have to deduct some points as I wasn't convinced by the performance level .... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SKILL.

it was a thing of beauty....i will be voting for you on saturday