Movie Stars that bug the c**p out of you!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
Forum Member
✭✭
I watched Robin Williams on a chat show last night. I had forgotten how much the man irritates me. He is a big headed, attention seeking idiot who screams "look at me" every couple of seconds.

So it got me thinking.... which movie stars bug you the most and why? :mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey Kate Winslet and Kiera Knightly are all just vile...the former three because they play the same character over and over, the latter two because they are full of their own importance!!
  • euboogeuboog Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Nicholas Cage.....Vile and an awful wig wearing non emotional fool....Philip Seymour Hoffman.....great in Boogie Nights then he did Truman Capote' and became my art...my arse more like.....Sarah Jessica Shergar...obvious really...Katherine Heigl......just really p**s poor and vacuous
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaBeouf or however you spell it. He is Satan.
  • rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone in Twiglet!
    The Harry Potter "kids"
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason Segel, one of the few actors I can't stand. He's put me off the new Muppets film, which makes me dislike him even more. He was ok until Forgetting Sarah Marshall (which I liked) but in anything he's in after that, he pisses me off, he overacts, and you can just tell he thinks he much funnier than he actually is. There's also the general smug attitude, that's there no matter what character he's playing.

Thankfully How I Met Your Mother (again ok for the first 2 and a half seasons, then around the time of FSM he became unbearable) has four other great cast members to make up for him, or he would stop me watch that too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam Sandler! My God I would love to punch that man! Also can't stand Russell Crowe (can't watch anything he is in except Gladiator) and Shia LaBeouf (he needs a good punch in the face)
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    I watched Robin Williams on a chat show last night. I had forgotten how much the man irritates me. He is a big headed, attention seeking idiot who screams "look at me" every couple of seconds.

Robin Williams is best when calm and serious.

His "comedy" is basically shouting really loud and pretending to be a southern US preacher.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member

I like Robin Williams though I know everybody doesn't. Is is still pulling the 'I'm hairy/I have a iheart stuff' Was he promoting a new film?

What chat show was he on?

I agree, he is best when calm and serious. He is a very accomplished actor when doing the straight stuff. He can't play cute aliens forever. I used to love Mork and Mindy, though he has his ups and downs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Tom Cruise. I just can't watch his films. I'm always very aware that it's Tom Cruise acting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was on The Graham Norton Show last night - doing his usual "I am hairy, I have a heart..... oh, wait, but another guest is talking.... let me steal the limelight by doing a stupid voice, throwing myself around, harping on about Mork and Mindy (which was only made about 40 years ago) and completely detract from them, everyone.....everyone....EVERYONE.....LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

By the way, he is promoting Happy Feet 2 at the moment

Graham Norton should be repeated at least twice between now and next Friday ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna Key wrote: »
    Tom Cruise. I just can't watch his films. I'm always very aware that it's Tom Cruise acting.

How could I forget about him?!!? The only movie of his I can stand to sit through is Minority Report.
  • mondeo123mondeo123 Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    rybev wrote: »
    Anyone in Twiglet!
    The Harry Potter "kids"

agree
  • chimpsy23chimpsy23 Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Anna Key wrote: »
    very true:)
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Ashton Kutcher.... I don't know why but I can't watch anything he's in, just the look of him irritates me.
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seth Rogen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I find Jennifer Anniston to be quite annoying. She deserves an oscar to doing twenty rom-coms in a row.
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shia Labeouf... He just comes across as a pretentious tw*t... And he hasn't starred in not one good movie as far as I'm concerned.
  • skimminstonesskimminstones Posts: 8,403
    Forum Member
    nicholas cage, have no rational reason for it but he makes me want to punch the screen everytime he is on it.
    Forum Member
    "Slacker actors" like Ashton Kutcher, Seth Rogan, Jesse Eisenberg, Michael Cera etc...

All actors who can't get through a single sentence without saying "uh.....um....yeah.....erm"
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,328
    Forum Member
    ^..it's...err...like...err.....demograph thing, dude.

Hipster twot Cera could use a slap though. Him and that fat f*ck Kevin Smith.
  • MrstimmyMrstimmy Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sean Penn and Al Pacino. Cannot even stand to look at them, let alone sit through a whole film with either of them in.

Julia Roberts, just can't bare her. Her face annoys me, and I can't see how people find her attractive. I think she's hideous, she looks gaunt and ill.

And I can't stand typical 'American' actors, think someone described them as lazy. Like any of the cast of the American Pie, or Ashton Kutcher, etc.
    Forum Member
    Katherine Heigl.

All her films are the same. She works in media, is overly organised, meets a laid back guy, then HE has to change and drop his amicable personality and become more like HER....and they live happily ever after (or at least, she does).
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ginger one from Harry Potter. I can't decide if it's a crap character or just crap acting, or both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandra Bullock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Travolta,no matter what film he is in. Julia Roberts.All the ex eastenders actors that keep popping up in Jean Claud Van Damme films