Once again Louis makes dreadful choices

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis Walsh isn't in the least bit interested in finding decent talent, it's all just a bit of fun to him. He is there to draw his salary.

- tim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's that got to do with actual singing talent?

What has singing talent got to do with selling records off the back of x factor in the current market?

Giles, whilst not the best vocalist is the full package and tweens will love him if even I like him, someone who doesn't get the likes of 1D, Bieber etc.

He's adorableness alone makes me want to watch him. He's really cute when he sings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »
    so he isn't a whiney little bitch then?

No he's just a sweet, soft, emotional young boy. Like I said, it's like watching cute puppies and kittens :D
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    CJM91 wrote: »
    What has singing talent got to do with selling records off the back of x factor in the current market?

Giles, whilst not the best vocalist is the full package and tweens will love him if even I like him, someone who doesn't get the likes of 1D, Bieber etc.

He's adorableness alone makes me want to watch him. He's really cute when he sings.

You are just taking the piss or totally insane
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    You are just taking the piss or totally insane

I'm being serious!
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm being serious!

I think you are getting broody and want to be the weee little boys mummy :-) he needs someone to wipe away ALL his tears.
  • Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batesy2000 wrote: »
    I think you are getting broody and want to be the weee little boys mummy :-) he needs someone to wipe away ALL his tears.

Probably needs someone to wipe his chin after he's finished his bottle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batesy2000 wrote: »

Hahahha awww its true, he's like a baby that's what makes him so adorable :D

Giles to win!!!!!
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Hahahha awww its true, he's like a baby that's what makes him so adorable :D

Giles to win!!!!!
    Not a bloody hope in hell. Doubtful the tweep will even make the lives
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis should've noticed how emotional Giles was and booted him out. If the boy can't handle the pressure, he should go.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no Souli Roots. Now THAT'S a travesty... and it's Sharon's fault so if anything, go after her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Louis should've noticed how emotional Giles was and booted him out. If the boy can't handle the pressure, he should go.

Well said..

Actually, I think Louis "the girls are gonna love you," Walsh has not performed to type on that one, this year.
    I thought it was a strange choice.

But then, if we think these choices are strange, just wait until we see the naff song choices he gives to them.

:)

Rich.
    x