She's hot...

...said no one, ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The stuff of nightmares!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Goodness me:o scary view from both the back and front. She seems to be morphing into Pete Burns lookswise.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever made her think bleaching her eyebrows was a good idea?

Its her hair mostly i think, if she was to go dark and have a less severe hairdo she would look far better.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, so that's what Senator Palpatine looks like without the robe.:cool:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its sad, she is only 59. She obviously has issues and nobody around can help.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her face looks quite puffed out in the first five images. Unless she's on medication that has that side effect.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like she has stepped straight off the set of The Walking Dead !!! A cadaver on legs. Horrific.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »

Link's not working for me.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    She looks like a mix of a skeleton, Keef Richards and Mick Jagger (as they are now) and the Wildenstein woman.
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm sure the fact that everyone is ridiculing the way she looks is really going to help the severe body image issues which she clearly has. -sarcasm- I don't understand the pleasure people get from being cruel towards another human being. She clearly isn't very well mentally (and perhaps suffering from body dysmorphic disorder, which would explain the extensive surgery she's had) so I'm not entirely sure why people think it's perfectly acceptable to ridicule her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Gollum in a wig and clothing...
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof that fashion is not good for mental health. Why would anyone want to join it? The glamour is painful, you're never good enough and always hungry.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    But if you have such body worries then why on earth would you put yourself out there with the celebs in front of the paps? She reminds me of the White Walkers on Game of Thrones with those dark eyes. More neutral shades and darker hair would certainly make a difference. If you don't want to be judged, don't put yourself out there to be judged.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Well, I'm sure the fact that everyone is ridiculing the way she looks is really going to help the severe body image issues which she clearly has. -sarcasm- I don't understand the pleasure people get from being cruel towards another human being. She clearly isn't very well mentally (and perhaps suffering from body dysmorphic disorder, which would explain the extensive surgery she's had) so I'm not entirely sure why people think it's perfectly acceptable to ridicule her.

She's hardly likely to be reading DS though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How am I ridiculing the way she looks? I only commented on how her face looks quite puffed out in some of the images. I would strongly disagree that my comment was 'cruel'.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On the other hand, she is a willing participant in, and has made her fortune from, an industry that regularly annihilates anyone who does not conform to their standards of aestheticism. Eating disorders and body dysmorphia are (understandably) rife within an industry where size 8 girls are regularly told they are 'too fat' for the catwalk. No, that doesn't excuse cruelty per se, but it does mean that she is a part of the whole sorry circus and as such is an enabler of sorts.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donatella has looked like The Mummy Returns for years. So let that be a warning about how ageing sunbathing can be.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is how I always imagine Lady Gaga will look in 20 years time.
  • asortafairytaleasortafairytale Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how her daughter Allegra is doing now? She was very very sick with anorexia :(.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely a poster girl for 'Don't touch sunbeds kids!'
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    How am I ridiculing the way she looks? I only commented on how her face looks quite puffed out in some of the images. I would strongly disagree that my comment was 'cruel'.

If my comment had been aimed at you, I'd have quoted you. But it wasn't. I was referring to all the spiteful and malicious comments on the Daily Mail website (and various others.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

FFS.

If someone puts themselves out there, people are going to comment. It's as simple as that.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    She's like an albino duck...thats been hit by a truck.