HO Returns

R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
Forum Member
Which Hollyoaks characters would you like to see return either short term or long term?

For me, I'd like to see Mitzeee Minniver back to tie in with Maxine's abuse plot.

Also, I'm hoping for a Craig Dean return and reunion for him and JP.

Lastly, I'd really love to see Silas Blissett back to continue his reign of terror.

Comments

• actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Mitzee needs to return to end Maxine's story.

I'd love to see Lucy Benson, Jude Cunningham and Mandy Richardson back
  • EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitley Mitzeee! Her and Maxine were great together!

Also Mandy Richardson, Tilly Evans, Craig Dean, Amy Barnes, Seth Costello, Carl Costello, Jacqui McQueen and Cheryl Brady.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    EEforest wrote: »
    Definitley Mitzeee! Her and Maxine were great together!

Also Mandy Richardson, Tilly Evans, Craig Dean, Amy Barnes, Seth Costello, Carl Costello, Jacqui McQueen and Cheryl Brady.

Agreed. Also Michaela McQueen, Bart McQueen, Jake Dean, Justin Burton, Debbie Dean, Luke Morgan &
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Mitzee
    Craig
    Silas
    Jacqui
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamil
    also want a return from Taylor Sharpe who can come too stay with Tony for a while and work at The Hutch
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitzee needs to return to end Maxine's story.

I'd love to see Lucy Benson, Jude Cunningham and Mandy Richardson back

I'd like Maxines story to run for years and represent real life. not everyone has the courage or confidence toust up and leave, plus she will soon have the I have to stay for the child line to use. that being said there should be periods where there is non.

I wouldn't mind mandy back if they brought her back to how she was in her pre grace days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to see Rory 'Finn' Finnigan again one day.

However, there are only five characters that could return right now and have a purpose in the show and stories to tell. Mitzeee, Jacqui, Michaela, Craig and Amy.

Silas should not return. Yes, his era was good. But it's also over. Some people need to accept the fact that Silas' story is over and can't go any further. He is only a very small part of the show's history. A good part - but very, very small in comparison to the likes of the show's original villain Rob Hawthorne, evil Clare Devine (pre-being ruined by the awful Browning/Mercedes plot and being unfairly killed off in a moment of madness that will haunt BK as the worst decision he's ever made for a long time to come), etc.

Some characters - Mike Barnes, Hannah Ashworth, Justin Barton, Zoe Carpenter, Finn - it would be nice to see again. But right now they're not needed and their returns to the village would make zero impact. Silas is just a massive NO.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Gabby, just to finally see a clip clop.
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Gabby, just to finally see a clip clop.

I couldn't find that on youtube. Shame, I really wanted to watch it :(
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan Brady
    Mitzeee
    Kurt Benson (Yeah he's "dead" but could easily be brought back having faked his own death or something, even the actor who played him expressed a desire to return.)
  • linc52linc52 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacqui
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Mitzeee return would be amazing! I miss her. :(

I think it would tie in well with the current Maxine storyline, it'd be nice to see Mitzeee help Maxine get her life back.
    It'd be interesting if she returned with Bobby and Phoenix (her baby with Riley), just for Mercedes' reaction. :D
    However she did say the other day she didn't care about him, or something along those lines.
    Forum Member
    It's a real shame that Riley and Rae were killed off! Would have loved for them to make a return.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a real shame that Riley and Rae were killed off! Would have loved for them to make a return.

Riley, yes.

But RAE?! Uch. What on earth would you want that bad-acted snotty nosed little brat back for? Terrible character. Even worse actress.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Izzy is the only character I can think of that's not dead :o
    Forum Member
    Even Ben was believed to have died wasn't he?!
    Forum Member
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    Riley, yes.

But RAE?! Uch. What on earth would you want that bad-acted snotty nosed little brat back for? Terrible character. Even worse actress.

I liked her character and thought that Alice Barlow was a pretty decent actor tbh. Although I didn't really see much of her tbf, so can't really say much about her. I only saw her in the Hollyoaks Later series where she got killed and felt really sorry for her.
  • cmazzacmazza Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacqui and Mitzeee

Max and OB
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    They should get Michaela back, I know she was axed but it makes sense to keep as many McQueen sisters on-screen as they can, with Jacqui and Tina definitely not coming back they might as well bring her back so its Mercedes, Carmel and her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmazza wrote: »
    Jacqui and Mitzeee

Max and OB

Really?

Please at least check if a character you're about to mention is actually alive. You clearly know nothing about Hollyoaks.
  • asortafairytaleasortafairytale Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah.
  • cmazzacmazza Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    Really?

Please at least check if a character you're about to mention is actually alive. You clearly know nothing about Hollyoaks.

What? people are asking for Riley and Rae back they are both dead? Jeez I thought this was a fun thread!
  • fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Mitzee to come back - Nancy really needs a friend
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitzeee Minniver, Mandy Richardson, Jambo Bolton, Rory Finnigan, Carol Groves :cool:
    Forum Member
    Sally Hunter although she's now in Emmerdale.