Options

Amys ring gallifrey link?

AndiCAndiC Posts: 360
Forum Member
I wondered today if the diamond in Amy's ring is made from a fragment from the one that came from gallifrey, that the Dr (DT) destroyed in the last special.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Looks like any standard ring you can pick up in HS Samuels!!!!
    If that's from Gallifrey then it must be from the Classic Series Gallifrey with the cheap probs!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    PeteSD wrote: »
    Looks like any standard ring you can pick up in HS Samuels!!!!
    If that's from Gallifrey then it must be from the Classic Series Gallifrey with the cheap probs!!!:D

Maybe so, but it IS quite a neat idea - even if it probably won't be the case.

Certainly with the number of theories being chucked about here it's very nice to get an original one at this late stage in the game.

Nicely done OP.
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see Moffat's first series finale being reliant on a plot point from Davies' last one, somehow.
  • Options
    Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Can't imagine why it would be a good idea anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Can't imagine why it would be a good idea anyway.

At this point I thought it was the first original NEW theory (albeit a highly unlikely one) that I've read here in ages.

I
  • Options
    AndiCAndiC Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    I don't see Moffat's first series finale being reliant on a plot point from Davies' last one, somehow.

well i think what happens in series 5 will carry into 6 and apparently John Simm has been seen with Moffat. I think timelords will be a major part of series 6 as too the plot from 5 and 4.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AndiC wrote: »
    well i think what happens in series 5 will carry into 6 and apparently John Simm has been seen with Moffat. I think timelords will be a major part of series 6 as too the plot from 5 and 4.

I don't care what anyone else says. I like the idea of the white point star being in Amy's engagement ring. Something special about it, mind you. You show me ONE girl who wouldn't wear her engagement ring and I'll be amazed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    MrChicken wrote: »
    I don't care what anyone else says. I like the idea of the white point star being in Amy's engagement ring. Something special about it, mind you. You show me ONE girl who wouldn't wear her engagement ring and I'll be amazed.

i don't wear mine ....... ok it's for health and safety reasons at work, but still i don't wear it lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i don't wear mine ....... ok it's for health and safety reasons at work, but still i don't wear it lol :D

I meant wear it at all :D It would have taken an act of god to get my wife to take hers off (aside from work for the same reasons as yourself).
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Interesting theory, best i've heard actually and isn't it rumoured..
    Jo Page is playing a time lady??