Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluto really has more front than Selfridges! He hates Robert, made no bones about his feelings in that direction, takes a job "just to annoy Robert", then when Laurence offered, offered mind you, not given for free. But when Laurence asked Katie to make up to Robert, Bluto gets his incredible hulk head on wanting to fight an OAP and throwing his job in.

So he decides that Debbie is not a fit mother, why? I am not Debbie's greatest fan (do like her hair though:blush:) but she is a good mother, far better than most of the village. To pay for his court case, he bowls up to Moira's expecting to get his old job back and is quite amazed when they kick his ar*e out the door, good for them I do not like the Dingles, but at least they stick together.

So what does Bluto do? He toddles off to see Robert and more or less demands that Laurence/Robert give him the farm for free, might have been half the rent because he makes my blood boil I try not to listen to him. Good that Robert put him in his place. Why does Diane side with Bluto all the time? She wasn't around when he set fire to his adopted mother, shot and almost killed his adoptive father, let his adopted father take the blame for the barn fire and go to prison for it, beat up Jo and was verbally violent to Kerry, Kerry is an idiot but she makes me laugh! Diane should but out and keep her opinions to herself interfering old biddy.
    Then we have Katie the village bike obsessing over her wedding. FFS, they have been married before and both her and Bluto have been round the turf more times than Red Rum and Desert Orchid. Just go to the register office and do it you boring pair of trollops.

Marlon needs to have a Bobbit.Dumb and even Dumber are just boring.
    BIB Totally agree re Andy - and Marlon. Andy's really thick as **** at times. 'Moira, can I have some shifts here so I can earn extra cash and fight your stepdaughter for custody.' Did I mishear as well? I thought Robert offered him the rent of the farm for £200! £200 a month - you wouldn't get a bedsit for that, never mind a farm. He's being an absolute ****.
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it isn't because she is young, blonde and beautiful airhead, it's because shee is so bl**dy smug and self satisfied.

Awww I'm so sad to see you ragging on the lovely Katie.:cry:

What on earth has she done so wrong for you to go from saying this - 02-06-14 -16:16 (QUOTE - desperate house) Forgot to say i love Katie, she is so NORMAL!!)

:confused::confused::confused:
    She's still the same, nice, NORMAL person she was 5 months ago!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww I'm so sad to see you ragging on the lovely Katie.:cry:

What on earth has she done so wrong for you to go from saying this - 02-06-14 -16:16 (QUOTE - desperate house) Forgot to say i love Katie, she is so NORMAL!!)

:confused::confused::confused:
    She's still the same, nice, NORMAL person she was 5 months ago!:)

Loving your work, DI Short! :D

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to have a Maurel sex plot last night, and a Jimco sex plot tonight? What a cringey bore. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to have a Maurel sex plot last night, and a Jimco sex plot tonight? What a cringey bore. >:(

:D

Usually, it takes something fairly drastic for people to have a complete change of opinion on a character. For the life of me i can't see what Katie has done wrong over the last 5 months.:confused:

I'm liking Laurel The Sad Lush:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Usually, it takes something fairly drastic for people to have a complete change of opinion on a character. For the life iof me i can't see what Katie has done wrong over the last 5 months.:confused:

I'm liking Laurel The Sad Lush:D

Me neither! :confused: Nowt queer as folk!

Laurel is probably the only thing I'm enjoying about it, I suppose! :D
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie will be doing something interesting next month.

She is leaving!
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie will be doing something interesting next month.

She is leaving!

This was blatantly obvious in her most recent interview where she talked about a happy ending.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »
    This was blatantly obvious in her most recent interview where she talked about a happy ending.

I'm not bothered about how obvious the interview was, just as I'm not bothered about her departure.

And how could it be a happy ending, unless Andy is also on his way?
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not bothered about how obvious the interview was, just as I'm not bothered about her departure.

And how could it be a happy ending, unless Andy is also on his way?

Which is exactly what I think is going to happen.

I think this whole marriage thing between Katie & Andy is their swansong out of the show.

Would also explain why Robert Sugden was recast and brought back - can afford to lose Andy if the other Sugden brother is now back in the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::

I blame this thread for Katie leaving, Sammy read it and was so dismayed she quit on the spot..:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    I blame this thread for Katie leaving, Sammy read it and was so dismayed she quit on the spot..:p:p

I know right! :D:D:D But seriously, my heart is broken. :(:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was quite odd how this news came out after this thread had had a big discussion about Katie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was quite odd how this news came out after this thread had had a big discussion about Katie :D

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( to you and desperate house.

;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis Of Emmerdale Characters

1) was set up by Ds bails and now being blackmailed to set up Charity

2) DS Bails - so bent he looking directly at the floor

3) Debbie is supporting after hearing about Chaity'd exploits., going blonde again look what happened the last time that happened.

4) Charity shamelessly didn't care about Moira worrying about her fam being used as a knocking shop sorry a chop shop, and used Noah to get to stay at the farm.

5) Moira was almost as dismayed about the chop shop as we are about her hair.

6) Cain - Was furious about Charity but supportive of Belle

7) James was in the episode, what for nobody knows.

8) Belle still acting strangely

9) Lachlan is lucky apparatly, doesn't seem that lucky to me.

10) Loopy spent the ep either drunk or whining to Rhona about Marlon.

11) Rhona gave good advice to both Loopy and the Moron, will they listen to her good advice, their not called Moron for nothing.

12) Moron - Moroned his way throught the episodes

13) Rodney had sex with Georgia. a sign of the apocolapyse

14) Georgia wore no clothes, quick call OFCOM

15) Jimmy had sex but then his privates appeared to fall off, oh dear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly Bulletin of the Malt (Shovel)

Thieves broke into home farm last week and held Lawrence white new owner of Home farm hostage along with his Daughter Chrissie, the thieves were heroically driven off by Chissie's Fiance and new Home farm Manager Robert Sugden. Police have no suspects.

POlice are also looking for a gang of Car Thieves who are stealing cars from the Emmerdale area, they are searching local farms and out building to see if the thieves are operating there, again the police have no suspects.

25 Llama's belonging to Famer Giles escaped this week after vandals cut the fire fenceing on their paddock (Again police have no suspects). 2 of them got into Mavis Rileys prize winning vegetable Greenhouse and ate all her prize winning marrows. Several more caused a herd of cows to stampede along the Robblesfield road causing traffic chaos. 22 Of the Llama's have been recaptures but 3 are still at large so if you see them call Farmer Giles.

Their appears to be a campaign of intimidation against child killer Belle Dingle, Police have no suspects.

The Malt has won the Trip Adviser Yorkshire pub of year so well done us, Amy Shuttleworth co owner of the Malt has bought the Happy Pirate, the Chip Shop and Chinese takeaway next door to the Malt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Analysis Of Emmerdale Characters

4) Charity... used Noah to get to stay at the farm.

Er. NO, that didn't happen! :p Moira told Charity she wasn't welcome anymore and told her to sling her hook. Then Noah came in moaning about having to move, and so Moira felt emotionally manipulated into letting them stay because of Noah's welfare. On no planet is that the same thing! ;-)
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and a geriatric Rodney and Georgia sex plot........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and a geriatric Rodney and Georgia sex plot........

Oh yes! Not to mention another million crime stories, just in the one episode. It's all getting very samey.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er. NO, that didn't happen! :p Moira told Charity she wasn't welcome anymore and told her to sling her hook. Then Noah came in moaning about having to move, and so Moira felt emotionally manipulated into letting them stay because of Noah's welfare. On no planet is that the same thing! ;-)
    Give over Cit. She's forever using Nooaaargggh to play on the sympathies of decent people.

Noah : 'Where shall I put my stuff Mum'?
    Charity : 'Back in the car'
    Noah : 'But I like it here (even though I've never been before, lol). It's not fair'
    Charity : (Dismissively) 'Life isn't fair is it'.

Biatch! She never ever gives a thought to poor Nooaargghh and his 50 different homes and 10 different names. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Give over Cit. She's forever using Nooaaargggh to play on the sympathies of decent people.

Noah : 'Where shall I put my stuff Mum'?
    Charity : 'Back in the car'
    Noah : 'But I like it here (even though I've never been before, lol). It's not fair'
    Charity : (Dismissively) 'Life isn't fair is it'.

Biatch! She never ever gives a though to poor Nooaargghh and his 50 different homes and 10 different names. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Exactly

There's a do on at the moment here, so there's a slice a the nicest Chocolate Cake in ages waiting for you, 3 different kinds of Choc with thick Choc icing and double Chocolate filling, feast well Oldnjaded.:):)
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly

There's a do on at the moment here, so there's a slice a the nicest Chocolate Cake in ages waiting for you, 3 different kinds of Choc with thick Choc icing and double Chocolate filling, feast well Oldnjaded.:):)
    *throws diet sheet in bin*

Thank you kwynne! Mmmmm, nom nom nom. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly

I think you're just trying to fatten onj up for Xmas :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah, she's fat enough already! :o *massive catfight between OnJ and Cit*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Neither Oldnjaded nor I believe Chocolate cake makes you fat, its just not possibel.:):)
This discussion has been closed.