Itunes music sales down

13»

Comments

• Options
    yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    You telling me someone with 2000 songs on their computer listens to them regularly? Of course they don't,

And as far as vinyl goes, if your equipment is good it can reproduce a very nice sound and hisses and pops? If you don't take care of it then yes it will hiss and pop but if you take care of it you wont get hisses and pops. Maybe thats why this year vinyl sales in the UK are set to be at their highest since 1996.

I have about 11,000 in mine. Do I listen to them all regularly? Of course not but I like the option of having them there at a moments notice should I want to listen to any of them.

Never had any problems with iTunes myself. If there is an album I want that isn't there I just check on eBay and buy from there.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    You telling me someone with 2000 songs on their computer listens to them regularly? Of course they don't,

And as far as vinyl goes, if your equipment is good it can reproduce a very nice sound and hisses and pops? If you don't take care of it then yes it will hiss and pop but if you take care of it you wont get hisses and pops. Maybe thats why this year vinyl sales in the UK are set to be at their highest since 1996.

So are you telling me that someone with 2000 songs in physical format listens to them regularly?

There are over 2000 songs on my Ipod that have been listened to at least 5 times, is that regular enough?