*****Luke A Appreciation***Part 2***

Comments

• jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke is trending on Twitter
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    Thank you to all the Deana, Adam and non posting Luke A fans who have said such lovely things about him tonight in this thread. This is a wonderful result after the trials and tribulations of the past 10 weeks, and the horrible stuff that has been said about him on the main forum.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeebra wrote: »
    Thank you to all the Deana, Adam and non posting Luke A fans who have said such lovely things about him tonight in this thread. This is a wonderful result after the trials and tribulations of the past 10 weeks, and the horrible stuff that has been said about him on the main forum.

I second all the above. :)
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    ..And a kiss just for you, Steph. I know this result means a lot to you. :) x

Give over Joe you'll have me blubbing in a minute. ;):D

It means everything to me - for obvious reasons. xxxx
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi offthehook - as you know at lot of us voted for Deana. For some of us equal favourite and it was hard when they they were both up. I was surprised she wasn't top 2. Without Deana and Adam, Luke A wouldn't have got so far, so our appreciation is out for both sets of fans. Deana will be fine. She's an intelligent woman and will go far.

Aww thanks very much, I'm sure Deana will do well from this show and the same goes for Luke A & Adam. They've all done themselves proud.
    I think all 3 needed each other in there to get as far as they did, seeing all 3 there at the end was perfect really. Lauren being there would have been the icing on the cake. :)

The main forum is dreadful tonight, it's always bad during the final but some of the things people post is so OTT.

But anyway congrats again everyone. :)
  • Lottie_loweLottie_lowe Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone

I am so glad Luke A won. I voted for him 150 times. Money well spent for me in any case. I do not think I voted as much last year as I did this year. I am also glad that Adam came second and all outsiders were in top 3. Shame about Lauren not making it in the final.

Would anyone want to do me a massive favour and vote for me? It's free.If any of you kind people are interested please pm me and I will give you a link where to cast the vote for me. ( I am a paper crafter and my card is one of top 5 but I need the votes to win it and at the moment I am in second place ). Thank you in advance
  • iluvjohnsargiluvjohnsarg Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we have some spys on here. I'm going to miss Luke after BB and would like the occasional update on how he's doing.

We need to keep this thread going.
  • Fink-NottleFink-Nottle Posts: 60,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Adam, but if he was not going to win there was no one better to lose out to than his friend Luke A. I think supporters of both men have kept their dignity under flak in recent weeks. Well done.
  • iluvjohnsargiluvjohnsarg Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to bed - work tomorrow. Will watch BBOTS tomorrow with a glass of bubbles. ;)
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Omg guys, we did it!!! LAarmy we actually did it!! I'm so happy tonight I can't even put it into words! What an anniversary present for Luke and Becki!!
    I'm so happy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy right now! :D:D There's a lot of sour grapes on the MF though, predictably :(

Most of us have kept out of the MF for the past few days. It gets really nasty in there sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Hip hip hooray for wonkeydonkey and her wonderful posts this series! I hope she got to watch the result on holiday:)

Here, here - she can read it tomorrow and relive it just as we have.
  • hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,112
    Forum Member
    Do we have some spys on here. I'm going to miss Luke after BB and would like the occasional update on how he's doing.

We need to keep this thread going.

Yes, we should definitely keep this thread going. I'll post twitter updates, as I'm sure he'll start tweeting soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Jade" wrote: »
    Congratulations Luke fans, from an Adam/Scott fan :)

Wasn't much of a supporter to be honest, think he'd be a great guy to have as a friend but on shows like this I always get behind people who make me laugh more than anything else (shame there was a lack of that this series) but if Adam couldn't win tonight, he was my next choice. The fact that both of my favourites seemed to think highly of him says it all for me.

Thanks Jade - all Adam supporters are really nice - just like Adam and Luke
  • maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to bed - work tomorrow. Will watch BBOTS tomorrow with a glass of bubbles. ;)

I shallo be rewatching the whole lot again tomorrow, several times probably. Haven't been able to take it all in properly tonight, too excited:D
    Forum Member
    I wonder what went on between Becky and Luke's wife.
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Can someone give me luk a's twitter link at all? ~I know it was in here somewhere but Im lazy lol.

Thank you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I second all the above. :)

and I third it :D
    Forum Member
    Lillylei wrote: »
    Can someone give me luk a's twitter link at all? ~I know it was in here somewhere but Im lazy lol.

Thank you

https://twitter.com/LukeA_BB
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone

I am so glad Luke A won. I voted for him 150 times. Money well spent for me in any case. I do not think I voted as much last year as I did this year. I am also glad that Adam came second and all outsiders were in top 3. Shame about Lauren not making it in the final.

Would anyone want to do me a massive favour and vote for me? It's free.If any of you kind people are interested please pm me and I will give you a link where to cast the vote for me. ( I am a paper crafter and my card is one of top 5 but I need the votes to win it and at the moment I am in second place ). Thank you in advance

I will - I'm a crafter too. PM me the link and I will make sure I vote for you
    Forum Member
    Luke couldn't really answer Victoria's question considering he hasn't heard Conor's rant.
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone

PM me I'll vote for you.
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Congratulations to the two nicest housemates with the nicest fans. None of us stooped to diminish our personalities on the MF by posting daft threads, we kept our dignity right to the end - I am really proud of Luke, Adam and all the Lukettes and Adam fans xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D I agree :D
    I haven't posted in a while but I've been quietly rooting for you all. In all honestly I thought Adam would win, and he'd certainly have deserved to, but I'm more than pleased that Luke A won. Cause for celebration if one were ever needed. :p Kudos to all of you for spreading the love while others tried pushing hate. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Congratulations to all of you. Woohoooooo!!! :D:) xxxxx

Missed you! xx
    hulakula wrote: »
    PM me I'll vote for you.

Likewise lotte :)
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys :)
    Loved the final two, happy either way tbh..