Options

Mother 28 banned from nightclubs for skimpy outfits

Comments

• Options
    mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That face. Looks like it has been set on fire then put out with a shovel.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    The best thing about it is all the comments from men saying how good she looks. Perverts must have realised DM online is the place to see women in skimpy clothing.
    This is the internet we're talking about
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That face. Looks like it has been set on fire then put out with a shovel.

I shouldn't, but...

:D:D
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to see a picture of the sister. there's actually so much to say about how awful she looks Its left me speechless.
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    Thats some awesome sad-facing right there

It's a DM meme, the sad face. It reeks of honesty. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Shes fit for having had 4 children body wise, but has a face like a slapped bum, and where does she buy these clothes "Street Korners R Us"??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    feckit wrote: »
    Is this the same woman who went to her boss at work and said "Can I use your dictaphone"
    and he said "No use your finger like everyone else"

I'm old, so I got the joke. Well done!
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I think they did her a favour, the outfits she wears are hideous.
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    they are horrid and tacky outfits. she says she likes looking sexy - well - why doesnt she try to then? she has a nice figure and if she smiled and had less harsh hair she could be dead pretty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Shes fit for having had 4 children body wise, but has a face like a slapped bum, and where does she buy these clothes "Street Korners R Us"??

Slow down cowgirl.

Yes, it's a face like a slapped arse and I assert that's just the DM way of making a story.

Don't call her a **** though, 'cos that's what your words boil down to. You've got no reason to associate how she dresses with how she behaves ...
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus, she should be banned from living. :D Joke!!!!
  • Options
    LastlaughLastlaugh Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be allowed to wear whatever she wants, IMO.

Same as wearing jammies to Tesco's or wherever. Not something I'd do, but who really actually cares wht anyone else is wearing? :confused:
  • Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    She should get herself a buck fizz type of skirt to cover herself up and wheach it off when she gets on the dancefloor.
  • Options
    bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    She's not really "banned" though is she - she has just been told that she needs to abide by the dress code if she wants to get in (just as everyone else has to).

That's not the case though, it seems the younger girls (or more probably those that look younger) are allowed to wear even more revealing clothes.

I think she has a very good figure for having had 4 kids though she does look 48 in the face but that doesn't really matter to the principle; it's up to her what she wears and the nightclubs shouldn't be so discriminatory.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got a face like a bulldog licking p*** off a thistle !

but i reckon i still would .... :o
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    bobcar wrote: »
    That's not the case though, it seems the younger girls (or more probably those that look younger) are allowed to wear even more revealing clothes.

I think she has a very good figure for having had 4 kids though she does look 48 in the face but that doesn't really matter to the principle; it's up to her what she wears and the nightclubs shouldn't be so discriminatory.
    Depends though. Lads get knocked back all the time. Underage, hardly concious, skimpy outfit wearing girls get into clubs where a guy can get knocked back for not wearing a collar, or having a branded t-shirt etc.

I think the doormen are just having a laugh with their power over the mere mortal.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Slow down cowgirl.

Yes, it's a face like a slapped arse and I assert that's just the DM way of making a story.

Don't call her a **** though, 'cos that's what your words boil down to. You've got no reason to associate how she dresses with how she behaves ...

No im not i didnt call her a **** i said shes dressing like one, and she is and a cheap nasty fabric'd one at that my comments on her dress sense (or lack of it) not her morals.
  • Options
    AndyD123AndyD123 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    28:eek: Not April 1st already is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If other girls are allowed in wearing similar types of dresses then she should be allowed in, age shouldn't have anything to do with it.
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    28? She looks like a rough 50 year old. :D
  • Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    Cracking body, shame about the face.

If I were working the door down at Tramps ('the nightclub that never sleeps'), I'd issue her with a bag to apply to her head, give her a smack on the arse and show her in x
  • Options
    kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Tasteless outfits but i do not see why they should result in her being banned from clubs especially if other women are wearing similar clothes, her age is immaterial
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If other girls are allowed in wearing similar types of dresses then she should be allowed in, age shouldn't have anything to do with it.

I agree. Her body is in good nick. I guess the bouncers took issue with it not matching her face!
    Saying that, I live in Swindon and the common sight of morbidly obese slappers out on a weekend is enough to make you choke on your cocktail.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it looks like a ****, dresses like a **** and behaves like a ****............

Mind you if she is 28 I'm the frigging Dalai Lama.

Still I've seen worse outfits from younger and older women so don't see what the fuss is about.

Stick a paper bag over her head and I wad tap it. Pity her kipper canyon will be stretched all to hell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Well if it looks like a ****, dresses like a **** and behaves like a ****............

Mind you if she is 28 I'm the frigging Dalai Lama.

Still I've seen worse outfits from younger and older women so don't see what the fuss is about.

Stick a paper bag over her head and I wad tap it.

'It'?