BBBOTS today?

Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
Forum Member
Now I don't usually watch Ryan's Supersize Sunday but today I was unfortunate to catch it :o

When Rylan was speaking on the phone-in to David from BB10 the sound dipped and we were given the birdsong :confused:

Anyone know why?

I am intrigued as to what he was saying could be so controversial?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering that myself. At first I thought it was a pisstake at birdsongs on LF... but they never referred to it, so he must have said something unsuitable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they could just get to the point where they "birdsong" everything Rylan says they might scrape together a handful of viewers.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David always has been the thickest plank in the pile so it could have been anything :o
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He swore i think
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    mtj wrote: »
    I was wondering that myself. At first I thought it was a pisstake at birdsongs on LF... but they never referred to it, so he must have said something unsuitable.

Wonder what it was though :confused:

At first I thought our telly was on the blink.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was my TV at first, then noticed the bird sounds. Rylan is doing really well, for his first presenting job.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he swore
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then he asked Rex at least three times in a row how are you ....
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    Then he asked Rex at least three times in a row how are you ....

Yes he did :D "how you doing Rex?", how are you?", how's it going?", Rex was very patient :cool:
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I thought it was my TV at first, then noticed the bird sounds. Rylan is doing really well, for his first presenting job.

Agree with you on Rylan......I couldn't stand him at first.......jumping around, screeching, over-acting.......but I have got used to him now, and I think he is doing well......:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was too fascinated by Helen Adams' panto dame make-up to notice.