Options

Wendi Peters signs up for CBB11

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
Forum Member
Ex Coronation Street actress Wendi Peters has signed up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother

Wendi who played loud mouthed Cilla Battersby will join Musician Meatloaf, YouTube sensation Jenna Marbles and glamour model Katie Price in the most famous house in britain

Celebrity Big Brother starts on Thursday 3rd of January on Channel 5

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    source?
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Until I got to the part about Loud Mouthed Cilla I thought this was about Pauline who used to be in Eastenders (can't think of the name) and was very surprised as I'm sure she is very ill health wise and wheelchair bound
  • Options
    Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until I got to the part about Loud Mouthed Cilla I thought this was about Pauline who used to be in Eastenders (can't think of the name) and was very surprised as I'm sure she is very ill health wise and wheelchair bound

Wendy Richard Awww... i didn't know she was ill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wendy Richard Awww... i didn't know she was ill.

Very very ill, as in deceased.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yep, as dead as a doggy doorstop
  • Options
    emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liked her as Cilla when I used to watch soaps, wouldn't be a bad signing, but where is the link?
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wendy Richard is sadly no longer with us.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Wendy Richard is sadly no longer with us.

This had me very confused until I thought back to where the image of her ill and in a wheelchair was from (on the news there was a story about the recent funeral of Jack from Coronation Street) and then realised that that was actually Vera :o
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This had me very confused until I thought back to where the image of her ill and in a wheelchair was from (on the news there was a story about the recent funeral of Jack from Coronation Street) and then realised that that was actually Vera :o

Yes, we still have Liz Dawn fortunately but Wendy Richard died in 2009.
  • Options
    BDGABDGA Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wendy Peters is appearing at the Lowry Theatre Manchester in Irving Berlin's White Christmas until 6th Jan 2013. If the date of the 3rd/4th Jan for the start of CBB is correct it looks like she wont be available for the launch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BDGA wrote: »
    Wendy Peters is appearing at the Lowry Theatre Manchester in Irving Berlin's White Christmas until 6th Jan 2013. If the date of the 3rd/4th Jan for the start of CBB is correct it looks like she wont be available for the launch.

That's the end of that rumour.
  • Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind about her... Les Battersby (Bruce Jones) would make a great HM. Especially if they let him drink as much booze as he liked. Now that would be great TV :D
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will be a blank canvas to me as I know nothing whatsoever about Corrie.