Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 45 - Nominations (hopefully) - 6 November - 9.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
After yesterday's false start, Nominations today with any luck ;)

Today's #BBAU Airs at 8.30pm AEDT/ 9.30am GMT (UK)/ 3.30am CST (US) Watch Live Streaming here: http://bit.ly/1yj4qFR #BBCP RT

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 45: http://youtu.be/BnlB3qaaLpI #BBCP
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one that can't see why some of the HMs think that Ryan thinks of himself as the leader of the house and the alpha male? I just can't see it.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Am I the only one that can't see why some of the HMs think that Ryan thinks of himself as the leader of the house and the alpha male? I just can't see it.

Yeah I don't see it either.

In regards to nominations
    Presumably Tom will go? Ideally it'd be Skye but there's not a chance of her going this week. I do think her popularity is waning though.

Penny was very funny in this episode, with the snake task and that speech/rant in the diary room. I wouldn't mind her lasting a while longer. Even if its an act or exaggerated (and I'm not sure it is), it's entertaining.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We're hardly shown anything.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody can see it because its not there. The girls always try to come up with some stupid reasons to make him look bad so he gets nominated. Lena and Priya are the worst. They are ganging up on Ryan but telling everyone the 2 boys are plotting against them which isnt true.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so fed up with this format
    To only have the show on four times a week,with two days dominated by evictions and one by nominations is dismal .
    When are you supposed to see the actual day to day things, and get to see their personalities and how they interact? I am surprised that any of the Australian public spend money voting with so little to go on.
    They should rename it Big Brother - The Nomination And Eviction Show.

If the intention of evicting three this week was to get rid of some boring couples and bring in some fresh faces, then great. Surely though the only way this would revive the series would be if they had increased the number of daily shows at the same time?
    >:(
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Great show for Penny, she had me cracking up with the snake and then her speech about periods.

Both Skye and David's attitude and behavior have been disappointing in the last few episodes but i'm enjoying their battle... David smashing Skye's message and the look on her face was hilarious.

I'm liking both Ryan and Richard more and more, i find them both fascinating and i'm enjoying the Priya/Richard interactions... i would've liked to maybe see Priya/Richard team-up instead of how things are shaping but it's interesting regardless.

So much better with the new group dynamic, this is a good example of why i love new house guests coming in. For me, this new group is vastly superior, entertaining and preferable to the original one... although i find myself missing Aisha, i'd like it if Aisha was in there instead of Travis and maybe Lisa, Gemma or Jake instead of Tom. [Gemma/Lina together would be interesting.. i think they'd get on well]

I just wish we had more content like others have said, we simply don't get enough content.

I hope Leo's evicted, i'm tiring of him and his bruised ego over Skye. Leo or Tom to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leo and Tom to go please

Really hoping Penny is there to the end, am really warming to her and is the perfect substitute for lovely Sandra.

Ok Penny may not win, I would have loved to have seen Penny and Lina in there from the start, Lina is very tactical and Penny is just plain bonkers

I said about Penny being bonkers during the show today on social media, Channel 9 replied with "@richiew4ever The best are always bonkers! ;) #PennyBBAU #BBAU"

Dopey (Skye) is falling a bit in the pecking order, everyone has seen through her now

What is it now, 2 crushes and counting for Dopey. She knows what she is doing but credit to her, it's getting her closer to the final and possibly winning

About the four shows a week issue, I think it's ok myself....At least we have a breather over the weekend, but I just wish they would not have scrapped the live updates

For me personally, it was a good start then dragged in the middle when the showmances were taking up LOTS of space but is picking up pace again as we approach the end with 2 of the showmances gone

Penny's facial expressions when she had the snake on her shoulders :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Halki wrote: »
    I am so fed up with this format
    To only have the show on four times a week,with two days dominated by evictions and one by nominations is dismal .
    When are you supposed to see the actual day to day things, and get to see their personalities and how they interact? I am surprised that any of the Australian public spend money voting with so little to go on.
    They should rename it Big Brother - The Nomination And Eviction Show.

If the intention of evicting three this week was to get rid of some boring couples and bring in some fresh faces, then great. Surely though the only way this would revive the series would be if they had increased the number of daily shows at the same time?
    >:(

Absolutely agree with you!

Another annoyance for me is the day after evictions they start the episode with the eviction then go back to the start of the day with the evictee still there. Arrgghh just play out the whole day in order!!
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David and Ryan to go .

Skye will be shown as top of the pile again.
    More frustration for David.

I loved Davids voting couldn't get all he wanted - nice one.

As always priya has it sussed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    David and Ryan to go .

Skye will be shown as top of the pile again.
    More frustration for David.

I loved Davids voting couldn't get all he wanted - nice one.

As always priya has it sussed.
    David isn´t even nomiated. And what exactly has Priya sussed? David not trying to get her on the list - wrong. David only trying to save himself and not care about Ryan - double wrong. He wasn´t even in the red zone and saving Ryan was almost impossible.

I love how David is telling it to everyones face how it is. Priya is everyones best friend to their face, as soon as they leave she bashes them.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    David isn´t even nomiated. And what exactly has Priya sussed? David not trying to get her on the list - wrong. David only trying to save himself and not care about Ryan - double wrong. He wasn´t even in the red zone and saving Ryan was almost impossible.

I love how David is telling it to everyones face how it is. Priya is everyones best friend to their face, as soon as they leave she bashes them.

Yes David is not up its only my wish.
    He does tell it like it is in the group to influence other housemates opinion of eg Skye.

Priya for me can read people and the changes in peoples alliances now the numbers are diminishing.

Yes that's strategy in big brother talking about other housemates behind their back - I mean bb provide a room for it.

In reality however I think 2 of the newbies will go next week.
  • Options
    shaz20shaz20 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope it's a shock on eviction night and Skye goes, she is so shallow and all me,me,me. I hope Penny stays, she has me in stitches, best of the newbies for entertainment value.
    I agree with the posts about removing the daily shows, we miss a lot of what goes on :( 3 days missing out of 7 is a lot, maybe the ratings are poor, but doing this must surely make them worse. I hope BB AU isn't on its way out. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaz20 wrote: »
    I really hope it's a shock on eviction night and Skye goes, she is so shallow and all me,me,me.
    I would love that too but its highly unlikely. The betting odds have her still at least likely to be evicted and she is still the fave to win. I don´t get why people are voting for this spoiled brat. Are those only the teenage votes? I can´t understand why grown up, mature people would vote for someone like her at all. Why is she the most popular? I don´t get it. Same with Travis. Is it because they are both so dumb?
  • Options
    ***netty******netty*** Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Travis slipping on the wet floor had to be his best moment haha! I was in stitches :D
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    I would love that too but its highly unlikely. The betting odds have her still at least likely to be evicted and she is still the fave to win. I don´t get why people are voting for this spoiled brat. Are those only the teenage votes? I can´t understand why grown up, mature people would vote for someone like her at all. Why is she the most popular? I don´t get it. Same with Travis. Is it because they are both so dumb?

People who vote seem to love dumb HMs I cannot understand why people would spend money on voting for someone who is plainly stupid, but it happens a lot just take a look at the UK BB over the years and the thickos in that who have done well.....
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like to take this opportunity to congratulate the production team and housemates of Big Big AU 2013.

The housemates were positive, upbeat and a delight to watch. Coupled with BB's jovial manner and style it all made for a warming, entertaining experience.

There wasn't even so much as a swear word broadcasted bar Tahans slip of the tongue.

This is but a perfect reflection of positive manners, less serious dictation and the AU culture as a whole.

A very well done! :)
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    People who vote seem to love dumb HMs I cannot understand why people would spend money on voting for someone who is plainly stupid, but it happens a lot just take a look at the UK BB over the years and the thickos in that who have done well.....

Personally I don't really care about the intelligence of a housemate. Whether they are smart or dumb, it depends whether they have the personality and charm to pull it off that counts.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been unable to watch any BB shows since Lawson's eviction last week :( Since moving my computer is running SO SLOW and Youtube videos just won't load and are blurry to boot. It's doing my head in!