Zayn Malik Cheats On Perrie

Comments

• wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stally wrote: »
    At first I was like this story's fake and there's no evidence. Then I saw that picture of Zayn sleeping and I totally believed it for like 5 minutes, and then I realised it was some fake story from thesun and dailymail as that picture shows he has a tattoo on his/near his neck when its actually on the middle of his back in real life. So that photo in the sun is blatently photoshopped.

I don't know anything about Zayns tattoos but I hope what you're saying is right (even though it seems unlikely they would be allowed to print it) as perrie is on her first tour and I would hate the memory of it to be ruined for her.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At first I was like this story's fake and there's no evidence. Then I saw that picture of Zayn sleeping and I totally believed it for like 5 minutes, and then I realised it was some fake story from thesun and dailymail as that picture shows he has a tattoo on his/near his neck when its actually on the middle of his back in real life. So that photo in the sun is blatently photoshopped.

Looks pretty much exactly the same place to me here (third picture down):

http://celebrity-tattoo-designs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/zayn-malik-tattoos.html?m=1

Edit: with that said, the tattoo looks a different design although its possible he's had work done to it since then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor girl. She seemed lovely. I hate One Direction and cheap slags.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    I don't know anything about Zayns tattoos but I hope what you're saying is right (even though it seems unlikely they would be allowed to print it) as perrie is on her first tour and I would hate the memory of it to be ruined for her.

Have a look on twitter and you'll see the tattoo on thesun pics and his real life pic. I don't think its true, I actually think its been photoshopped as the tattoo near his neck/shoulder and not on the middle of his back (which it actually is and it was posted when he got it done). I would link the photo but I can't do it on my phone.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I guess you were there then

Nope, I'm saying that the Daily Fail writes up stuff which is just as bad as The Sun.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what to think... Anything is of course possible, but I always have a hard time taking everything from this kind of press at face value.

The fact that she suppositely didn't know who he was, then went through the trouble of getting pics of him asleep is sort of dodgy IMO. Very convenient to then sell her story to the press.

And to be honest, it doesn't really affect me and my life... I am a little surprised, but not really shocked/angry/saddened by it actually. More of a "meh...?".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is true then Zayn's a massive douche for doing this and that's coming from a massive 1D fan. But I'm not convinced this story is true seeing as the tattoo on those pics seems to have magically dissappeared and appear near his shoulder and neck. Either way I think Zayn or Perrie should address this on twitter like now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    this pic cant b photoshopped cz datz were his tattoo is in real life.. google it smart heads
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    If it is true then Zayn's a massive douche for doing this and that's coming from a massive 1D fan. But I'm not convinced this story is true seeing as the tattoo on those pics seems to have magically dissappeared and appear near his shoulder and neck. Either way I think Zayn or Perrie should address this on twitter like now.

It would be pretty sad if their 'relationship' was just a PR stunt, I wouldn't put it pass Syco...let's be honest here. But if this isn't the case then poor Perrie she must be devastated. I knew he was sort of a manwhore when the rumours about him asking a girl to flash her breasts on cam came about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    It would be pretty sad if their 'relationship' was just a PR stunt, I wouldn't put it pass Syco...let's be honest here. But if this isn't the case then poor Perrie she must be devastated. I knew he was sort of a manwhore when the rumours about him asking a girl to flash her breasts on cam came about.

I'm not gonna lie in the beginning of their relationship I thought it was all PR and I still think it was for like the first month. I think after that they actually became an item and their families seem to be really close. I didn't know he apparently asked a girl to flash her breasts, but I saw video of them of them waving to their Swedish fans and one of the girls in the crowd flashed her boobs at 1D and Zayn ran and said oh shit.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »

Why do people seem to believe rumours? I'm not saying that for sure, he never asked anyone to flash, but if it's just a rumour and if there is no video (or anything) to go along with it... It's just as likely BS.

It's just like all those Haylor articles all giving different reasons for the break up and people seemingly trusting all those rumours...
    Forum Member
    annushka wrote: »
    Why do people seem to believe rumours? I'm not saying that for sure, he never asked anyone to flash, but if it's just a rumour and if there is no video (or anything) to go along with it... It's just as likely BS.

It's just like all those Haylor articles all giving different reasons for the break up and people seemingly trusting all those rumours...

At the time it came out there was a screenshot that appeared showing him asking the girl to do so but i had thought it was photoshopped but now I'm not sure. What I can say is that fame has really got to Zayn that I'm sure of.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Those photos are him....but I hope this story is untrue. But there's been 'stories' before and their still together so...
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Anything the Daily Fail says is 100% bogus and this is no exception.

No that's only the Sun. DM is quite accurate (if not over-exaggerated and badly edited) but they are true in their stories.

What a douche, Perrie should never have been with him in the first place. 1) She can actually sing, 2) She seems a lot more interesting than vacant vapid Zayn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those photos are him....but I hope this story is untrue. But there's been 'stories' before and their still together so...

I don't see how the story is untrue if the pictures are definitely him. Anyone who thinks that Zayn invited a girl he didn't know into his place for anything other than hooking up is very naive indeed.
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I don't see how the story is untrue if the pictures are definitely him. Anyone who thinks that Zayn invited a girl he didn't know into his place for anything other than hooking up is very naive indeed.

I'm not naive lol (I know he's messed around in the past) I was referring to the photoshop comments.
    But I hope he didn't actually sleep with her, Perrie doesn't deserve that.

A lot of girls would do anything for their 5 minutes of fame though.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Liya* wrote: »
    lol...he's a young guy and has women throwing themselves at him. Perrie would be a fool to think he's been faithful all along. Their relationship seemed to be an invention by Syco/their PR, anyway...

That's the lamest excuse ever. If Zayn can't stay faithful, then he shouldn't have entered into a relationship, staged or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a comment from a 1D fan saying, well, he's a young guy so it doesn't matter, but that girl is such a ****.

Seriously? I'm really starting to hate the world.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    That's the lamest excuse ever. If Zayn can't stay faithful, then he shouldn't have entered into a relationship, staged or not.

It's a simple fact that a male in the public eye will get more than his fair share of female attention. Every single male sports personality/celebrity is taking full advantage of this....whether they are married or not.

The women they claim to be faithful towards...know this, and more often than not they stay with them even if they've been exposed as cheats.

Perrie shouldn't be surprised and neither should anyone else here....if she wanted a faithful boyfriend, she should'nt have dated a male celebrity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not naive lol (I know he's messed around in the past) I was referring to the photoshop comments.
    But I hope he didn't actually sleep with her, Perrie doesn't deserve that.

A lot of girls would do anything for their 5 minutes of fame though.

I wasn't talking about you specifically, sorry for making it seem that way. I'm talking more about people on twitter etc that seem to accept this girl was in Zayn's home and took the pictures but don't think he slept with her. I do think that's a naive attitude.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a simple fact that a male in the public eye will get more than his fair share of female attention. Every single male sports personality/celebrity is taking full advantage of this....whether they are married or not.

The women they claim to be faithful towards...know this, and more often than not they stay with them even if they've been exposed as cheats.

Perrie shouldn't be surprised and neither should anyone else here....if she wanted a faithful boyfriend, she should'nt have dated a male celebrity.

No it's not a fact and not all famous guys are like that. There are some faithful celebs male out there just like there are some faithful guys in the word but only some of them are unfaithful.
    Forum Member

Ridiculous :rolleyes:
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I wasn't talking about you specifically, sorry for making it seem that way. I'm talking more about people on twitter etc that seem to accept this girl was in Zayn's home and took the pictures but don't think he slept with her. I do think that's a naive attitude.

Well I'm a fan of both groups so I don't even know how I feel on the matter tbh. But I do think Zayn has become an easy target (He gets more stick than Harry who was seeing a married women...). He has been careless though (photo leaks, the video last year etc).
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I saw a comment from a 1D fan saying, well, he's a young guy so it doesn't matter, but that girl is such a ****.

Seriously? I'm really starting to hate the world.

:eek: Well here's a simple reply to that which I saw on twitter
    "perrie might not even be loyal to zayn" yep the girl that had her first kiss at 17 is definitely gonna be sleeping around
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ridiculous :rolleyes:

Well I'm a fan of both groups so I don't even know how I feel on the matter tbh. But I do think Zayn has become an easy target (He gets more stick than Harry who was seeing a married women...). He has been careless though (photo leaks, the video last year etc).

Well I think the reason Harry doesn't get as much stick is so many people believe he's gay so people just assume those stories are made up. If Zayn doesn't want to be a target he needs to stop inviting women back to his house. Particularly attractive women. It shouldn't be that difficult. Most people don't go out and invite people they don't know back to their place, and if they do it's usually for one reason only. He should be particularly wary as he's an extremely rich young guy that the media are absolutely fascinated with.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its not true. As if Perrie was my girlfriend I would never stop smiling lol :D