Options

Stephen Baldwin

anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,247
Forum Member
✭✭✭
is it me but why does he talk so slow and almost aloof as if he is on something?

Comments

• Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind the fact that he takes time to answer people. Maybe he's a careful thinker ;) I'm more interested in the look of glee he just had in his eyes when he was speaking to Alex about how our media differs to that of the US in regards to partial nudity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    He is slow, but I like him.

I think before he was "born again" he bashed the drugs a little too hard.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought he was strange when he was in the Celebrity Jungle last year. He wasn't very nice to Janice Dickenson. That opinion has not changed after seeing him in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say, I kinda like him. Thought he'd be a doofus, which is still probable, but he listens, has made me laugh, and I think he's all right. Don't think we'd agree on much, but that's no reason not to give him a go.

Yeah. He talks slow, but not in a "what are you on way".IMO.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was strange when he was in the Celebrity Jungle last year. He wasn't very nice to Janice Dickenson. That opinion has not changed after seeing him in the house.

Yes he was. Janice said herself that she liked him and his banter and wanted him to win after she left. It was his brother Daniel Baldwin who was nasty to her and she didn't like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i dont like janice dickinson no wonder they got rid of her on americas next top model she is too BIATCH with an ugly trout pout and a big mouth to match.
  • Options
    Lady DynorodLady Dynorod Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He says he's 43 and gave up drugs 21 years ago. He's a lightweight!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he looks older say early 50's
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Yes he was. Janice said herself that she liked him and his banter and wanted him to win after she left. It was his brother Daniel Baldwin who was nasty to her and she didn't like.

He was nice to her face - behind her back was another story. He wound up the others and laughed at her behind her back.

You are right though JD did say she wanted him to win and what she said about Daniel.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless he doesn't understand the concept of BB and the evictions, I love how he said the 21st anniversary of being drug free will take place when he's in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    I like him looks like he will be fun to watch
  • Options
    k-bolak-bola Posts: 4,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The commentary on the Usual Suspects DVD says he used to be a right t#sser. Maybe this evangelical rebirth is to combat that but his old bad boy attitude might start to surface in the pressure cooker of the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol yeah probably
  • Options
    asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    don't like the way he got his claws into alex. despite what people think of alex he is a softie and i could see maybe him gettng taken in with all this religious stuff.

stephen needs to back off.
  • Options
    boefaceboeface Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    asp746 wrote: »
    don't like the way he got his claws into alex. despite what people think of alex he is a softie and i could see maybe him gettng taken in with all this religious stuff.

stephen needs to back off.

I agree, I'm actually concerned for Alex. He's feeling vulnerable and unsure of himself, who he is and where he's going. Not a good time to meet a bible basher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is when the BIBLE BASHERS come at ya, RAMING their bibles down your throat because your VULNERABLE and CONFUSED!
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Does he wear a wig,his hair looks a bit dodgy..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought that too milly its a weird shade and style
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    anonyy wrote: »
    is it me but why does he talk so slow and almost aloof as if he is on something?

I wish he was on something ......ie Another Planet :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't know how anyone could like stephen. okay he's a great HM but his personality for the most part is insufferable! maybe i could find him more comical if it weren't for his extreme and all consuming religious values
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    anonyy wrote: »
    i thought that too milly its a weird shade and style

I'm glad it's not just me who can see it lol:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is about as slow as this forum now is... :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been in xxxx 'reality tv' shows = he know exactly what to do to make him 'tv gold' for the next series offered......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol well he seams to have speeded up probablly because he is too busy BIBLE BASHING everyone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder how long before he gets nominated