Nick Grimshaw

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So is he gay then or what?

It's alright, I won't judge him for it. I'm happy enough to do that based on his punchable face, twatty voice, and his complete lack of any discernible talent.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definately batting for the other side - his voice, mannerisms and wrist movements give him away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    Definately batting for the other side - his voice, mannerisms and wrist movements give him away.

Aye. It's so easy to spot a gay, isn't it? Unless my "gaydar" is particularly good, I can pick out a homosexual quicker than I can a black man.

But I just wanted to check about Grimshaw. I had my suspicions, but he might've been one of those metrosexuals I keep hearing about.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    He might well be. I quite fancy him though. :o
  • djcampdjcamp Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »

If these are the the 'tell tale signs' i'd better ditch my girlfriend of 8 years and start looking for Mr. Right, as, as noted in my username above, i am, (since you like cliched phrases) 'as camp as a row of tents'. I'm not sure i have the voice, i think that has as much to do with where he comes from, but i've definately been known to do a camp mannerism now and again, and i do move my wrists on occasion. But then it would be a bit difficult if wrists didn't move.

I do however like the phrase 'batting for the other side' Very enlightened. What will it be next? A friend of Dorothy? Bent as a 10 bob note? I presume 'the other side' is refering to those who complete t o s s e r s.
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott Mills is well fit!
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is he? Is he the one in the vest from Coronation Street who got mixed up with David Platt? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    Who is he? Is he the one in the vest from Coronation Street who got mixed up with David Platt? :confused:

No, he's a Radio 1 dj :p

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00519/SNN28BB02Z-280_519161a.jpg

Like a camper, less good looking Alex Zane.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    I thought he had come out ages ago?
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JSB1980 wrote: »

It's alright, I won't judge him for it. I'm happy enough to do that based on his punchable face, twatty voice, and his complete lack of any discernible talent.

all qualifies him as a radio 1 dj then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted this in another thread a few days ago, but I couldn't find anything on the web suggesting he was gay, or had come out. In fact all I could find were stories of him dating Pixie Geldof and boffing Ke$ha...

Just because the mannerisms are there, doesn't mean he is gay. Why can't people behave how they like without being judged??
  • realwalesrealwales Posts: 3,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to work with Nick before he was famous- he had a girlfriend at the time and I've no reason to believe he's gay.
    He's not my type of broadcaster but as a bloke he's a decent guy- or at least he was at the time. I hope he hasn't changed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye. It's so easy to spot a gay, isn't it? Unless my "gaydar" is particularly good, I can pick out a homosexual quicker than I can a black man.

But I just wanted to check about Grimshaw. I had my suspicions, but he might've been one of those metrosexuals I keep hearing about.

You say that as if it's a crime :confused:
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member

Is it? As you are clearly an expert, could you please advise me then, because I am gay and have barked up the wrong tree several times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Aye. It's so easy to spot a gay, isn't it?
    wow...I actually thought people were cleverer than this, not all gay people follow the same rules as 'tv gays', some can be completely normal sounding and acting; like john glover (smallville's lionel luthor) or derren brown
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after weeks of a friend speculating on this matter, she apparently saw him in an east london club off his tits stroking the thigh of a young boy. this was conclusive enough evidence for her, and for me also. unless he's a bi-boy of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member

I lol'd :o

To be fair, I think this poster is an old man. My granddad used to speak like this, but didn't mean to offend people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think he's a gay.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MJ_lives wrote: »
    I lol'd :o

To be fair, I think this poster is an old man. My granddad used to speak like this, but didn't mean to offend people.
    I think it IS your grandad.:D If it's not yours, it's mine.Definitely someone from the older generation who thinks they are being awfully avant-garde by referring to him as a possible 'gay' rather than using their more familiar, highly offensive terminology.

What a nonsense thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares.

He's bloody annoying & has the worst voice for radio/tv/anything.

The fact he's gay/straight/bit of both, makes no difference
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then why do you care?

I like or dislike people for their personality not their sexuality. So what if he (to coin another charming descriptive) "drops anchor in poo bay?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think I've a right to know. Celebrities, especially ones that insist on being all over our TVs and radios like flies round poo, are public property. Any pap worth his salt will tell you that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice he's become very Sara Cox-like with his voice? Making the same comments etc,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    he's not gay! not that it would matter if he was but i don't even think he is as camp as people make out he is...:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is definately gay. I know you probably won't believe me but I have been 'with' him.
  • NewBallsPleaseNewBallsPlease Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^
    He stuffed his cock in your mouth?