Options

Yuk!

Hi847Hi847 Posts: 2,745
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=559804&in_page_id=1773

Are they for real? I didn't think Jordan could sink any lower.

And its funny how she lays the blame on her husband.

Shows just how hungry for attention she is. Goodness knows what she'll do next, if she hasn't done it already.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if thats what they get up to..
    I imagine she just lays there like a cold fish ;)
  • Options
    doobrie whatsitdoobrie whatsit Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Hi847 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=559804&in_page_id=1773

Shows just how hungry for attention she is. Goodness knows what she'll do next, if she hasn't done it already.

Hmmmm... thread number five from you today, slagging off yet another female celeb (Victoria, Cheryl, Paris, Eva),

and all of them directing traffic from here straight to the Daily Mail's website.

People will start to get suspicious.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Child psychologists have deemed the behaviour "inappropriate" claiming it could have damaging effects on the children.

What about the readers and viewers?! :eek: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm... thread number five from you today, slagging off yet another female celeb (Victoria, Cheryl, Paris, Eva),

and all of them directing traffic straight from here to the Daily Mail's website.

People will start to get suspicious.....

Its nothing to do with them being female. I don't know if you were aware, but most "celebs" in gossip columns and magazines are female.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In this instance, I'd say it's about both Jordan and Peter.

They are both excelling themselves in the vomit-inducing stakes at the moment. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member

Couldn't you have added this to the other Jordan thread? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn:Why do you feel the need to make these threads
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its nothing to do with them being female. I don't know if you were aware, but most "celebs" in gossip columns and magazines are female.

You've got your references to all five of your female celebrity slagging threads today from the Daily Mail.

Why are you directing traffic from here straight to their website on all your threads?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er...because its a website I happen to look at????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Er...because its a website I happen to look at????

From the T&Cs...."Any users posting URLs of sites excessively or in a way which could be construed as advertising are liable to have their right to post removed."

I would say posting links to the same website five times in one day in five different threads you start is pretty excessive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    TBB wrote: »
    Child psychologists have deemed the behaviour "inappropriate" claiming it could have damaging effects on the children.

You'd have to be as stupid as Katie and Peter to let your children watch this shambles of a show.
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    doobrie whatsit - if you think any rules have been broken, and I think you'll find they haven't, why don't you inform the mods, seeing as you appear to think you're one of them?

The DM is quite a good source for showbiz stories, and I've given links to them quite a lot too.

Back OT......
    Jordan is a particularly repellent example of the female species. I notice in the DM piece that they're performing all these sexual acts in front of the children, and psychologists feel it's an example of bad parenting.

No change there then.
    The woman couldn't look after a Barbie properly, let alone a child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the T&Cs...."Any users posting URLs of sites excessively or in a way which could be construed as advertising are liable to have their right to post removed."

I would say posting links to the same website five times in one day in five different threads you start is pretty excessive.

You are having a laugh, right?

I check the daily mail for REAL news and also look at the showbiz section while I'm there. It's not as if I post loads of links to their site every day, today being an exception.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! REAL news?? Daily Mail?? You're having a laugh, ain't ya?:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sighs*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Daily Mail...'REAL news'? Heheh... Well, I guess the Mail is the place to go to if you're looking for stories slagging off female celebrities,
    so I can see why you would feel so comfortable there, and be happy directing all that traffic to their website from your threads on here.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I check the daily mail for REAL news and also look at the showbiz section while I'm there. It's not as if I post loads of links to their site every day, today being an exception.

Real news my arse!!

I personally link to the Daily Mail because unlike most of the newspapers the DM have pictures.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Surely you read the times? :rolleyes: Daily Mail... real news... hilarious!

Maybe you should stop going to that site. It clearly winds you up so much that you start so many threads :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is possible to read more than one newspaper.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is possible to read more than one newspaper.

Wow :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the Daily Mail turned into one of them womens/gossip magazines?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail...'REAL news'? Heheh... Well, I guess the Mail is the place to go to if you're looking for stories slagging off female celebrities,
    so I can see why you would feel so comfortable there, and be happy directing all that traffic to their website from your threads on here.

Oh I see what you're doing. Baiting me so that I post links to genuine news stories on DM, so that you'll have yet another excuse to have a go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surely you read the times? :rolleyes: Daily Mail... real news... hilarious!

Maybe you should stop going to that site. It clearly winds you up so much that you start so many threads :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't forget "Esquire", being very careful to look away when a picture of Anna Friel in her skimpies comes up of course.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People know what they're like...dont watch if you're not prepared for lewd conduct...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow :rolleyes:

Not really :rolleyes: