Options

Heather Mills - Headcases

pabs1904pabs1904 Posts: 4,036
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is one of the funniest things I have EVER seen - What scares me is how true it could well be:eek:!

Comments

• Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Well the title of the show certainly suits her! ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    I thought it was the only funny thing in the whole show my god i did laugh just found out their is another documentary about the sad bitch next Tuesday 22nd at 10.00 and also on Wednesday 23rd at 11.00 no wonder the bitch is staying out of the uk its called Heather Mills what really happened should be good
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I love the Heather sketches. The Mohammed al fayed one this week was good too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that bit bout the shiny 5p in the piece of poop that was used to distract her was so funny! i like the snake hair too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My hubby is wondering how long it will be before she announces that she will sue them!
    We also loved the Al Fayed sketch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fleckerl wrote: »
    My hubby is wondering how long it will be before she announces that she will sue them!
    We also loved the Al Fayed sketch

I would love to see her try because lets face it, it was not far from the truth and one thing i do know you cant sue the truth no matter how hard you try :D:D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »
    Well the title of the show certainly suits her! ;):D

Shouldn't that be "Nutcase"?? :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Shouldn't that be "Nutcase"?? :eek::D

*cue geordie accent*

ere! who u callin a nutcase like? lol
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    oooooooowoh Damn! I missed it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't bother watching the 2nd one cos I didn't think much to it the first week it was on. sounds like I missed a good un
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4dwursty wrote: »
    I didn't bother watching the 2nd one cos I didn't think much to it the first week it was on. sounds like I missed a good un

You did, she had a factory that made old men marry young women, then divorce them:D!
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Shes a nutter:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I think it is worth rememberthing that Spitting Image was quite forced and variable when they started - and then turned into a comedy behemoth. Headcases might need to find its feet - I am willing to stay with it, some of it was inspired and very funny. Other bits (the David Cameron bits in particular) were awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lew1 wrote: »
    I think it is worth rememberthing that Spitting Image was quite forced and variable when they started - and then turned into a comedy behemoth. Headcases might need to find its feet - I am willing to stay with it, some of it was inspired and very funny. Other bits (the David Cameron bits in particular) were awful.

yes i would agree with that but will still watch it as the HM is good fun:D
  • Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How true! Just give it time and as you say it will find its feet! One thing I dont like is the voices of VB and DB! Bit off putting ! Love HM as the Gorgan!:):) They could really go far with this series. Lets hope it does.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yes I was sort of thinking that myself, but as others are giving it time, I think I will too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    That show needs a comedy injection. Terrible.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiggerkev wrote: »
    *cue geordie accent*

ere! who u callin a nutcase like? lol

Oops - that's another piece of evidence to store in her folder. :o:D:p
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it wasnt here.is it repeated.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooooooowoh Damn! I missed it.

Visit Youtube, bound to be there.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, saves me from uploading it myself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just seen a trailer on C4 regarding a programme about Heather Mills next week, could not quite get if it was a for or against her programme.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    Only saw the last 15mins or so of this and thought this sketch was about the only funny thing in it too - though more for the "Geriatric Action Heros" element than because of The Mills.

The title of "Mohammed Al Fayed's World of Conspiracies" made me snigger but the actual sketch was a let down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭