Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    Are there still any who haven't changed it? :eek:

There was a Hitler in my Uni...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    glad people liked the review. it's very hard keeping so much bottled up because there is so much in the episode i want to talk about...and it's like you see certain threads and want to reply to them but can;t because, you know, spoilers and all that!

Only 11 days and you can let it all out!
  • Options
    kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If not s7 then surely for the 50th! :D

i meant to clarrify that he meant season 7 sorry CHJ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great review Muttley

I am not more excited than ever to see this

and i really have go to arrange to meet up with Rebecca when she is back in uni. She lives just 20 minutes away *hangs head in shame lol*

Heck i came to wales and met her BEFORE you and you live there :D:eek:

you should as you would both completely geek out!

Ken
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there still any who haven't changed it? :eek:

Eddie? he still has the name ! :p
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One more thing i want to add, and another reason why advising spoilers is advisable: guys there is a heck of a lot of misinformation out there posing as spoilers, things that have been deliberately misconstrued or indeed totally made up to mislead. Thats both in the case of stuff you might see on twitter (even from people closely connected to the show) or, dare I say, even in the media. Basically I'd say trust nothing that anyone claims to happen in the episode at this point, seriously.

It's sort of seems to have been adopted as a strategy in some quarters to throw people off the scent following a joke Moffat made at the screening, in many ways it has been effective although....

please don't watch the preview clips the bbc have just uploaded, I urge you! *face palm* at the bbc!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    One more thing i want to add, and another reason why advising spoilers is advisable: guys there is a heck of a lot of misinformation out there posing as spoilers, things that have been deliberately misconstrued or indeed totally made up to mislead. Thats both in the case of stuff you might see on twitter (even from people closely connected to the show) or, dare I say, even in the media. Basically I'd say trust nothing that anyone claims to happen in the episode at this point, seriously.

It's sort of seems to have been adopted as a strategy in some quarters to throw people off the scent following a joke Moffat made at the screening, in many ways it has been effective although....

please don't watch the preview clips the bbc have just uploaded, I urge you! *face palm* at the bbc!

Too late I watched it. I will warn it's spoilery.
  • Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the warning .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah thanks for the clips spoilerly nature info i am avoinding them like mad! and also i think if the production team are laying Foilers then so be it after what happend after the previous screening !

Ken
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »
    Heck i came to wales and met her BEFORE you and you live there :D:eek:

you should as you would both completely geek out!

Ken

i'm terrible at arranging stuff

weve both said "oh we should meet up" but then never give a time or date lol
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone here remember Trollface? :confused::):D

Just saw him in another thread. He said something like: 'One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, go forward in all your nonnying and prove to me that I am not embuggered in mine.'

:)

He's actually quite busy these days but has promised to visit the thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm terrible at arranging stuff

weve both said "oh we should meet up" but then never give a time or date lol

FAIL!!

That is all!

Ken
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get giddy watching this again :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14wh7Ayg_RU&feature=relmfu

Especially around the "Hope. In this endless. bitter. war." part.

Kudos to BBC America for learning 2 HD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was hoping the thread entitled "whats so great about doctor who" would be a positive thread. Proves that hope springs eternal if ever it did.

meeting up with tigs tomorrow for Much Ado, should be an epic day...:)
  • Options
    Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was hoping the thread entitled "whats so great about doctor who" would be a positive thread. Proves that hope springs eternal if ever it did.

Why can't we all just get along... All the negativity depresses me... :(

I trust that's the Tennant 'n' Tate one. :) I'm jealous. :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This time next week it will be Doctor Who Day...:)
  • Options
    Tiggs99Tiggs99 Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rushes round thread in a state of abandoned excitement.

I'm meeting muttley today. :D

And one week to Doctor Who!

And I watched one of the melty episodes yesterday. Which resulted in a long conversation with the tiglets on why Matt Smith is cool.

Oh and I'm going to see an ex-doctor today.

Great news about Trollface, I hope he pops back.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone here remember Trollface? :confused::):D

Just saw him in another thread. He said something like: 'One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, go forward in all your nonnying and prove to me that I am not embuggered in mine.'

:)

He's actually quite busy these days but has promised to visit the thread.

I remember Trollface well! He is sometimes quoted in the news from the forum or the wishlist in SFX. I always think of it as a little message saying "I am still out there!"
    CD93 wrote: »
    I get giddy watching this again :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14wh7Ayg_RU&feature=relmfu

Especially around the "Hope. In this endless. bitter. war." part.

Kudos to BBC America for learning 2 HD.

Fabulous little summary!

I read the article this morning - not impressed with any of it, to be honest.

You two have a wonderful time today!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just back home, really enjoyed the show, it was brilliant!:)

So lovely to see Tennant and Tate acting together again, and a really lovely supporting cast too.
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So lovely to see Tennant and Tate acting together again, and a really lovely supporting cast too.

You lucky person:).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member

Tennant, Tate and Tiggs - a lovely evening. If you've seen ep7 Muttley I'd love to know what you think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tumpy wrote: »
    If you've seen ep7 Muttley I'd love to know what you think.

I'm watching Torchwood UK pace, I have seen some very positive comments on twitter about it though. :)
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am trying to be strong and not 'acquire' ep 7. Have done well so far but from what I have heard about 7 it sounds good.

Glad you enjoyed Much Ado. Would have loved to have seen it but logistics of me getting to one would be impossible! :(

edit - I just realised I know hardly anything about Lets Kill Hitler. woo!

Lets hope I can keep it up for the next week.
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jus checking before I watch it,

I take it the prequel on the DW site is spoiler free and just a teaser like the one for AGMGTW was?

I can handle an official teaser. :D