The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Korky has played real dirty tonight.... :eek::eek:
    And I have ended up in the gutter...:o:o
    Its a very enjoyable place though .... bed hair..dance moves..lots of rubby rubby....and I love it... :o:o
    Any puddles though Korky will have to clean up as it was all her doing....:D:D

Lol rubby rubby now with Pash.:p
    Thanks Susie for Samba link. Sunbathing Pash, very nice indeed.:o
    Another great Samba routine there.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Lol rubby rubby now with Pash.:p
    Thanks Susie for Samba link. Sunbathing Pash, very nice indeed.:o
    Another great Samba routine there.

Between Korky and Pasha... I have been destroyed...:o:o:o
    My gorgeous gorgeous Pash!!!!:o:o
    Forum Member
    Between Korky and Pasha... I have been destroyed...:o:o:o
    My gorgeous gorgeous Pash!!!!:o:o

Maybe you should move into The Gutter, London permanently Pashulty.;):p Or what was the address that someone (possibly Jim?) came up with months ago?
    You would have plenty of visitors!:o:p
    Forum Member
    Maybe you should move into The Gutter, London permanently Pashulty.;):p Or what was the address that someone (possibly Jim?) came up with months ago?
    You would have plenty of visitors!:o:p

Yup Shona... the way I spend more time in rather than outside the gutter I just better change my permanent address as you have suggested (had forgotten the postcode completely Shona... had to troll through Jim's posts to find it as had lost my address book.. :p ...well worth it though... :D *shameless hussy*

So anyone here ...my new address is...

The Gutter, Notting Hill, London GU77 3RR

Although I have been informed that neither the Royal Mail nor any other courier service deliver to this address ...had much trouble with it the last time we had to send something there...But anyone is welcome to join in... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Yup Shona... the way I spend more time in rather than outside the gutter I just better change my permanent address as you have suggested (had forgotten the postcode completely Shona... had to troll through Jim's posts to find it as had lost my address book.. :p ...well worth it though... :D *shameless hussy*

So anyone here ...my new address is...

The Gutter, Notting Hill, London GU77 3RR

Although I have been informed that neither the Royal Mail nor any other courier service deliver to this address ...had much trouble with it the last time we had to send something there...But anyone is welcome to join in... :D:D:D

Of course in Notting Hill, very close to a certain pro dancer.;)
    You could invite him in for tea/coffee. OK know you would like more Pashulty,;) but perhaps best to start off with a cuppa before err proceeding.:p
    Forum Member
    Of course in Notting Hill, very close to a certain pro dancer.;)
    You could invite him in for tea/coffee. OK know you would like more Pashulty,;) but perhaps best to start off with a cuppa before err proceeding.:p

You now my strategy Shona... as demonstrated a few days ago... as opposed to Korky... I tend to start things slow and build on it.... ;):D
    All of you are welcome to my abode for much gutter activity... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    You now my strategy Shona... as demonstrated a few days ago... as opposed to Korky... I tend to start things slow and build on it.... ;):D
    All of you are welcome to my abode for much gutter activity... :D:D:D

Start slow and build on it, bit too much information Pashulty.;):D
    You will receive daily visitors have no doubt at that, incl. me.:p
    Forum Member
    Start slow and build on it, bit too much information Pashulty.;):D
    You will receive daily visitors have no doubt at that, incl. me.:p

I thought I left it very vague.... :confused::confused:
    Now if I had said.. start slowly in.... umm... anyway... will not go there... ;):p:D
    Forum Member
    I thought I left it very vague.... :confused::confused:
    Now if I had said.. start slowly in.... umm... anyway... will not go there... ;):p:D

Pashulty don't think you do "vague" where Pasha is concerned.;):p
    Forum Member
    Pashulty don't think you do "vague" where Pasha is concerned.;):p

But I do!!!!!:confused:
    I shudder to think what you lot would think if I did explicit!!! :rolleyes::p;):D:o
    Forum Member
    But I do!!!!!:confused:
    I shudder to think what you lot would think if I did explicit!!! :rolleyes::p;):D:o

Explicit,:eek: please no.:p
    If you believe you do "vague" ;) then how come we all seem to arrive at the same conclusion? You have it sooo bad.:p
    Forum Member
    Explicit, please no.:p
    If you believe you do "vague" ;) then how come we all seem to arrive at the same conclusion? You have it sooo bad

BIB.... :o:o
    That I do...:o:o
    Sorry...from now on will behave impeccably in my gutter...:rolleyes:;):D
    And you will never know anything re the BIB...:D *winsome smile*
    Forum Member
    BIB.... :o
    That I do...:o
    Sorry...from now on will behave impeccably in my gutter...:rolleyes:;)
    And you will never know anything re the BIB...:D *winsome smile*

Behave impeccably, cough, cough,;) not much fun that Pashulty, besides you're among like minded friends here.
    Just like teasing you.:p
    Yes you would prefer Pasha to tease you, but enough about that.:rolleyes::p
    You got anymore goodies to post, please.
    Just been watching some Pasherley dances and a couple from his time on SYTYCD.:)
    Three weeks today and pro rehearsals begin. Then we will hopefully have some new pics to add to the collection.
    Forum Member
    Behave impeccably, cough, cough, not much fun that Pashulty, besides you're among like minded friends here.
    Just like teasing you.
    Yes you would prefer Pasha to tease you, but enough about that.:rolleyes:
    You got anymore goodies to post, please.
    Just been watching some Pasherley dances and a couple from his time on SYTYCD.
    Three weeks today and pro rehearsals begin. Then we will hopefully have some new pics to add to the collection.

Yes... behave impeccably.. you will see... *halo over head*
    First BIB... ooo yeah....:D:D *leery grin*
    Second BIB..That I do...;)... But we are due to bifurcate onto part 3 of the thread soon (TPTB please take note)...so waiting for that auspicious moment ..(Not the royal birth...:rolleyes::p:D)
    Third BIB... yay!!!!....41 days....:eek::eek:... cantwait.com.. :D
    Forum Member
    While we wait for TPTB to make up their minds we continue with the Paso theme....fully clothed....but still a beaut...:o:o (Well to be honest what else could it be???:rolleyes::eek:;):D)

http://oi44.tinypic.com/1zvpslz.jpg
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    This always makes me smile...love the captions at beginning and end..so true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGfp5uuw0o
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice close-up of Pashulty's favourite part of Pasha - and I don't mean his lips! :p:o;):D (Absolutely filthy grin)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone for all the links and pics....especially loving all the Paso stuff :) The Blackpool Paso is saved as a favourite on my phone so it is with me anytime, anyplace and anywhere :D Pashulty I have saved your new gutter address details into my contacts now so I will always know where to find you....if there was ever any doubt lol ;):p

Just been reading the rumour thread for the new series.....Teri Hatcher is an interesting proposition.....I would be quite excited to see her on the show. Maybe one for Pash?.......hmm.....any thoughts?
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    This always makes me smile...love the captions at beginning and end..so true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGfp5uuw0o

Thanks Susie... Really love it... :)
    They tried to sell him as the brash Russian...but they didn't realise what a lovable gorgeous sexy yet romantic Russian he is!!!!:o:)
    Yes... to both the captions... although ice bucket might not work... the only thing that will work is myself getting hold of that man himself....:o:o
    And don't blame me... I was happily plodding on with my mundane life until Korky tipped me over with all those mouth watering offerings yesterday.....hubba hubba... I love my gutter!!!!;):D:D
    Forum Member
    Nice close-up of Pashulty's favourite part of Pasha - and I don't mean his lips! :p:o;):D (Absolutely filthy grin)

:mad::mad::mad:
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Korky has played real dirty tonight
    And I have ended up in the gutter...:o
    Its a very enjoyable place though .... bed hair..dance moves..lots of rubby rubby....and I love it... :o:o
    Any puddles though Korky will have to clean up as it was all her doing....:D:D

Sorry about last night's teasing - very contrite now. :o Must have been the heat! :rolleyes: But oh, that Paso!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for all the links and pics....especially loving all the Paso stuff :) The Blackpool Paso is saved as a favourite on my phone so it is with me anytime, anyplace and anywhere :D Pashulty I have saved your new gutter address details into my contacts now so I will always know where to find you....if there was ever any doubt lol ;):p

Just been reading the rumour thread for the new series.....Teri Hatcher is an interesting proposition.....I would be quite excited to see her on the show. Maybe one for Pash?.......hmm.....any thoughts?

BIB...:eek::eek:... you still had doubt?:rolleyes:... anyways ...now you know... :p

Yes callie... have been following the thread and posted there a bit as well... and I would like her with Pash as long as she is not diva-ish and up for a laugh... :D ... Thing is I didn't follow SATC and my only memory of her is as Lois Lane and I idolised her with Superman... so yes....I am excited about this prospect... If she is indeed doing SCD and paired with Pash... only stipulation would be for her to last till week 7/8... that's it... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB...:eek::eek:... you still had doubt?:rolleyes:... anyways ...now you know... :p

Yes callie... have been following the thread and posted there a bit as well... and I would like her with Pash as long as she is not diva-ish and up for a laugh... :D ... Thing is I didn't follow SATC and my only memory of her is as Lois Lane and I idolised her with Superman... so yes....I am excited about this prospect... If she is indeed doing SCD and paired with Pash... only stipulation would be for her to last till wee 7/8... that's it... :D

Was she in SATC?.....or do you mean Desperate Housewives? Anyway I think she could be a bit of a diva but who knows? :confused: I am excited as well....and only three weeks until pro rehearsals start....double eek :D
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Was she in SATC?.....or do you mean Desperate Housewives? Anyway I think she could be a bit of a diva but who knows? :confused: I am excited as well....and only three weeks until pro rehearsals start....double eek :D

Sorry 'Desperate Housewives'...followed neither... as you can tell....lol... :p... Even if diva-ish...surely she cant be a Jerry Hall or a Lulu.... :p
    Fingers crossed....:)
    Any hard worker enabling Pash to take her to mid-series and that's all I hope and pray for... :)
    Forum Member
    So the prince has been born but no bifurcation of thread yet!!!!!:confused::confused:
This discussion has been closed.