Judges cheating well done Jason lost a viewer tonight!!!!

Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
Forum Member
So the judges get to bend break and trample on the rules because they want to.

This is a fix and a tainted victory.

Jason is the only judge with backbone and the only judge who called it as he saw it.

I completely disagree with the whole ethos of a show that had such disregard for rules.

I will not be watching again.

Comments

• Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dansky+HD wrote: »

Jason is the only judge with backbone and the only judge who called it as he saw it.

I completely disagree with the whole ethos of a show that had such disregard for rules.

You need to understand the rules of Ice Skating.

You get scored for technical elements plus an artistic mark.

Every professional judge in the world would of marked Matt's routine higher because of the elements. A trip is not sen as a major mistake and would only receive a slight deduction from the overal mark still leaving Matt the clear winner.
  • lovelylissalovelylissa Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »

Every professional judge in the world would of marked Matt's routine higher because of the elements. A trip is not sen as a major mistake and would only receive a slight deduction from the overal mark still leaving Matt the clear winner.

Completely correct.
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jason is the only judge with backbone and the only judge who called it as he saw it.I completely disagree with the whole ethos of a show that had such disregard for rules.

No, he just demonstrated once again that he doesn't have a clue about ice skating and is totally unqualified to judge it.
  • Arwen_EvenstarArwen_Evenstar Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »

Pamela had a harder routine than Keith, had a stumble and was sent packing. At the time she was also clearly a better skater than him.
  • Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    natalian wrote: »
    No, he just demonstrated once again that he doesn't have a clue about ice skating and is totally unqualified to judge it.

So all your doing is agreeing it was fixed but because it was fixed in a direction you agree with your willing to go with it.

Your all cheating yourselves

Laughable really
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So all your doing is agreeing it was fixed but because it was fixed in a direction you agree with your willing to go with it.

Laughable really

No, I'm not. I just have more of an appreciation of how these things are judged.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if those two performances had been from the performance show im sure matts would have had a much higher score than shaynes despite the trip. He was faster and had more difficult stuff and acted it more. I didn't want shayne to go and Ive never really been a fan of matt, but i dont think it would have been fair for him to leave over a little trip (I know others have in the past, but it was probably a more equal skate other than the trips)
  • Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Laughable really
    what's laughable is you spitting your dummy out & saying your not going to watch anymore.your totally deluded who,s agreeing it was fixed but in a way they agree with?
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pamela had a harder routine than Keith, had a stumble and was sent packing. At the time she was also clearly a better skater than him.

But Pamela looked nervy & tentative throughout as well. Pamela had skated better thatn Keith in the main show but he was much better than her in the skate off.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member

Exactly.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    But Pamela looked nervy & tentative throughout as well. Pamela had skated better thatn Keith in the main show but he was much better than her in the skate off.

Exactly.
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I say I won't watch again everytime soeone goes that I like, I still tune in the next week :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Matt was gone and then how could the judges possibly justify saving him, but they found a way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    I thought Matt was gone and then how could the judges possibly justify saving him, but they found a way.
    it was because matts routine was technically superior otherwise if someone made a mistake when they went 1st all the other would have to do is skate round in circles & not make any mistakes.surely it isn't that hard to grasp?
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show would have effectively been over if they'd axed Matt. I'm not a fan, but he's excellent most weeks.
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP voted for Joe because he didn't fall over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would those that are moaning have reacted if it was say Beth v joe in the skate off & she had a trip but joe did his piss easy routine without any mistakes.would they then still think the person with no mistakes should go through?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    That was wrong. I have no preference for either skater,but the rules we get trotted out regularly re skate-off is that if you mess it up you are out. There is NO mention of difficulty. Matt chose to show off & messed up,His fault AND he knew it---hence the tears & dramarama . He KNEW he'd messed up & his taxi was waiting. Yet the judges binned Shane. Disgraceful & there is no justification.
  • Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    That was wrong. I have no preference for either skater,but the rules we get trotted out regularly re skate-off is that if you mess it up you are out. There is NO mention of difficulty. Matt chose to show off & messed up,His fault AND he knew it---hence the tears & dramarama . He KNEW he'd messed up & his taxi was waiting. Yet the judges binned Shane. Disgraceful & there is no justification.

If the routine and the difficulty didn't matter they could just skate round in a circle and win by not falling over. The routine has to count.
    Forum Member
    How would those that are moaning have reacted if it was say Beth v joe in the skate off & she had a trip but joe did his piss easy routine without any mistakes.would they then still think the person with no mistakes should go through?
    The same rule would apply. It would seem unfair but the rule has always been that if you mess up in skate-off you are out. So Beth would go,Joe stay. Rules are often unfair,but shouldn't be bent for one skater just because he has a girlie fit of the vapours & cries like a baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok I'll reiterate..if joe ends up in the skate off & goes round in circles perfectly but the other makes a mistake doing a proper routine do you honestly believe that joe should go through??? Of course tecnical skill plays a part otherwise why are they learning the skills???
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the routine and the difficulty didn't matter they could just skate round in a circle and win by not falling over. The routine has to count.

Well said.
  • libby21libby21 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was wrong. I have no preference for either skater,but the rules we get trotted out regularly re skate-off is that if you mess it up you are out. There is NO mention of difficulty. Matt chose to show off & messed up,His fault AND he knew it---hence the tears & dramarama . He KNEW he'd messed up & his taxi was waiting. Yet the judges binned Shane. Disgraceful & there is no justification.[/Q
    Spot on:)
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    The show would have effectively been over if they'd axed Matt. I'm not a fan, but he's excellent most weeks.

Of course it wouldn't have been over with Beth and Gareth there. Shayne improved so much this week I think he would've continued to improve if he hadn't gone so no it wouldn't be over.
    Forum Member
    ok I'll reiterate..if joe ends up in the skate off & goes round in circles perfectly but the other makes a mistake doing a proper routine do you honestly believe that joe should go through??? Of course tecnical skill plays a part otherwise why are they learning the skills???
    You making up a pretendy scenario that has never EVER happened won't make that decision tonight right.
    So you envisage a pro-skater happily going round in circles in an effort to cheat a decision ?:D
    Try harder & this time get real.