Options

Sorry to ask yet more questions but...

17@1717@17 Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Right, some things have got me majorly confused.

The reality with no stars and at the museum presumably never happened yes? Can the characters all remember it?

How does Rory remember his auton self? Does that mean he remembers the previous 2000 years?

Did all the thing in Series 5 even happen? Or is it just in their heads? Surely if Amy never went with the Doctor it never happened....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    17@17 wrote: »

The reality with no stars and at the museum presumably never happened yes? Can the characters all remember it?

How does Rory remember his auton self? Does that mean he remembers the previous 2000 years?

Did all the thing in Series 5 even happen? Or is it just in their heads? Surely if Amy never went with the Doctor it never happened....

I'm working on the principle that it was a very enjoyable hour of TV and that I'm (for once) not going to read too far into it and take it for what it was, namely, a very well written and constructed work of fiction.

Too many people in here (not meaning the OP of course) take things far too seriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really hope he does. It makes him a very interesting character with a wonderfull history to explore, who did something amazing.

Rather than a bit of a goon with an implausibly hot girlfriend :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy remembered it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    neel wrote: »
    I really hope he does. It makes him a very interesting character with a wonderfull history to explore, who did something amazing.

Rather than a bit of a goon with an implausibly hot girlfriend :p

Thank you very much :mad: Now I feel REALLY insulted.:mad::mad:
  • Options
    AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the Doctor came back, Rory was telling someone about him being plastic, so I'd say that he does remember :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aesa wrote: »
    When the Doctor came back, Rory was telling someone about him being plastic, so I'd say that he does remember :)

I heard that too.

*goes to iplayer with subtitles*

"I was plastic. He was the stripper at my stag. Long story". (48min 30sec ish)
  • Options
    SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrChicken wrote: »
    I'm working on the principle that it was a very enjoyable hour of TV and that I'm (for once) not going to read too far into it and take it for what it was, namely, a very well written and constructed work of fiction.

Too many people in here (not meaning the OP of course) take things far too seriously.

Good call!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much :mad: Now I feel REALLY insulted.:mad::mad:

I really don't get this post. :(
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think those who were involved can remember it.

I believe so.

I think the whole of Series 5 did happen - all on the night before Amy's wedding.
  • Options
    sonic157sonic157 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard that too.

*goes to iplayer with subtitles*

"I was plastic. He was the stripper at my stag. Long story". (48min 30sec ish)

I missed that. It needs to be added to the list of one-liners.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really don't get this post. :(

You clearly don't know me and my wife then ;) I am most definitely the goon........ you can work out the rest ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You clearly don't know me and my wife then ;) I am most definitely the goon........ you can work out the rest ;)

Good show!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good show!

It is :D And we have 2 beautiful kids too. (Yes they both like DW even though one is 7 months old, though he does like grabbing his big bro's 11's (and 10th and River's and 9's) Doctor's sonics :D Happy days)
  • Options
    steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I think those who were involved can remember it.

I believe so.

I think the whole of Series 5 did happen - all on the night before Amy's wedding.

Exactly, presumably from Amy's perspective, the Docter flies the Tardis into the pandorica, big flash of light then she wakes up next morning, and her parents did pop back into existance only at that moment, just as they probably popped out of time at some unspecified point in the past.