Options

Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 8]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    Just read the Holiday Snaps updates. Great chapters as usual Anywonder!
    Hoping for lots of Aaron and Jackson moments on Tues. Suppose there will have to be a few scenes as they talk to Hazel about moving in and then the car selling, Jackson telling Aaron not to sell it etc. Let's hope they are nice to eachother and the car situation doesn't cause too much tension!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There were some lovely young builders outside Erin's school just now! That is all x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    Whoah we're quiet in here today. The freaks must onlt come out at night :D (I kid).

next time Aarson go on a holiday, lets hope its only for a day, at least that way we'l only miss them for about a week and a half.

I might run into my black English chum again tonight. Surprisingly one of my straight friends is insisting on going. If the place wasn't really good last week, I'd have suspicions. So hopefully he's there. If not, if anyone on here is Manchester, can you find the sexy black guy with nice hands and tell him to go back to Dublin for the night :)

I forgot to say, I've seen about 2 Aaron lookalike while the lads have been away (although maybe our Aarson deprivation has caused me to hallucinate). I also saw two Pearl look alikes!

EDIT: Eleven! I love you!! i was trying to find that snap for ages!! When I rewatched that episode on youtube the first thing I said was, why the hell didn't i look at the episode shots taken on that day. Is it wierd that I saved it to my computer alongside my pictures of Danny shirtless :o. But seriously though, look at those thumbs!

I'm just re watching some old clips & got to that episode so thought I'd screen cap it for you!!!! Enjoy! xx :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    I'm just re watching some old clips & got to that episode so thought I'd screen cap it for you!!!! Enjoy! xx :D

You're a doll ;) Don't worry, I'll get great use out of it :o
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    grumple wrote: »
    Just read the Holiday Snaps updates. Great chapters as usual Anywonder!
    Hoping for lots of Aaron and Jackson moments on Tues. Suppose there will have to be a few scenes as they talk to Hazel about moving in and then the car selling, Jackson telling Aaron not to sell it etc. Let's hope they are nice to eachother and the car situation doesn't cause too much tension!

I think it does:( There was a spoiler posted yesterday that said, "Aaron and Jackson return from holidays with plans to move in together, but are soon having seconds thoughts":(

But on the other hand things must be back on during thursdays eps cus Paddy is agreeing to Jackson staying.

It's just a real shame that theres tension straight away, it was hoped they would come back all loved up, not straight into another 'situation' straight away, fair enough they get back on track, but the fact theres another case of them needing to get back on track cus of tension is most disappointing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Holly and Phil just saying on This Morning during SoapBox how pleased they were Danny won the TvChoice award, saying how much he deserved it and how he should have won at the soap awards as well. Sharon said the first thing he said to her after he won was that he just wanted to tell his mum!:p
  • Options
    clerkyclerky Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Holly and Phil just saying on This Morning during SoapBox how pleased they were Danny won the TvChoice award, saying how much he deserved it and how he should have won at the soap awards as well. Sharon said the first thing he said to her after he won was that he just wanted to tell his mum!:p

Aw, that's made my morning:). Now, back to work.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Damn it missed soap box today. Was it any good?
    Awww he really is lovely isn't he!!

I hope the "second thoughts" are just about money after the car thing rather than them being off with eachother. But I'm not too optimistic. But they are still going to live together so it can't be that bad. I've given up on ever seeing any more affection though. Will just have to rely on fics fir that I think!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Aww bless him, he's such a cutie.

Yeah actually was soap box any good? What happened in it, I always miss it :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nipples
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nipples

Aaron and Jackson's. ;)

Thats one area where Jackson beats Aaron I'm afraid
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh and sharon said Mark Charnock was pretty much in tears when he found out he was so happy, but thats already been mentioned.

SoapBox was ok, for emmerdale it just showed a clip of Chas and Charity turning up at a club when Eve and Carl had arranged to meet there, so of course Carl walks in and it's akward.

It was mainly about the fire in EE tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmm a bit empty in here today.

HELLO lllo lo lo lo o o o. . .

Right no one's here, Danny, Marc, c'mon in and take it all off :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    Hmmm a bit empty in here today.

HELLO lllo lo lo lo o o o. . .

Right no one's here, Danny, Marc, c'mon in and take it all off :eek:

Having a private party without me bro??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Having a private party without me bro??

Well why would I want my sis there. That would be like Maisie and Ryan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Jackson is to be severely injured in a homophobic attack involving a knife.
    Looks kind of fatal.....
    filming today....
  • Options
    cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    superbitch wrote: »
    Looks kind of fatal.....
    filming today....

where did you find this out may i ask
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks kind of fatal.....
    filming today....

I like the name :D
    When you say filming today, do you mean you saw it on the webcams? Not to sound rude or anything but can you provide a source or something?
  • Options
    Kay~GKay~G Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope the "second thoughts" are just about money after the car thing rather than them being off with eachother. But I'm not too optimistic. But they are still going to live together so it can't be that bad. I've given up on ever seeing any more affection though. Will just have to rely on fics fir that I think!

I've given up on seeing them being affectionate, but is wanting to see them at least a bit flirty (think pre-kiss) asking too much....?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kay~G wrote: »
    I've given up on seeing them being affectionate, but is wanting to see them at least a bit flirty (think pre-kiss) asking too much....?

I reckon it might be. I'm in a very bad mood so am not my usual optimistic self, but I think I've pretty much given up on them ever looking as though they even like eachother nevermind are in a relationship. I'm now just waiting for them to have their accident and then split up and Jackson leave the show.
    Sorry, maybe I shouldn't post when I'm being moody!!
  • Options
    shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks kind of fatal.....
    filming today....

Oh no. That is terrible. :cry:
    That's really awful. :cry:

Can you provide a source please? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon it might be. I'm in a very bad mood so am not my usual optimistic self, but I think I've pretty much given up on them ever looking as though they even like eachother nevermind are in a relationship. I'm now just waiting for them to have their accident and then split up and Jackson leave the show.
    Sorry, maybe I shouldn't post when I'm being moody!!

I know it's a soap, and no one is allowed to be happy in a soap for too long, but it would be nice to at least see them a bit smiley and flirty for a while before the "cataclysmic disaster" strikes. I'm looking forward to the big storyline, but what has made this storyline so great has been the slow development of Aaron's personality and his coming to terms with himself, so I hope that doesn't get lost in the explosive storylines coming up.

Now I'm getting moody too.... :mad:

Let's think of something happy and fluffy instead - Clyde! Oh... maybe not.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks kind of fatal.....
    filming today....

Do you have a source for this? Sounds a bit odd if Jackson is involved in both a train crash and a knife attack in a short space of time? Unless someone else is driving the blue van when it gets hit by the train?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks kind of fatal.....
    filming today....

So he survives getting hit by a locomotive only to get stabbed a few weeks later? Not sure I believe it and it's not very Cataclysmic!
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he survives getting hit by a locomotive only to get stabbed a few weeks later? Not sure I believe it and it's not very Cataclysmic!

I suppose it is for Jackson. ;)
This discussion has been closed.