Comments

• Options
    frailfuryfrailfury Posts: 7,222
    Forum Member
    Did anyone manage to get one?! These sold like hotcakes...were in stock one minute, gone the next. Real shame I missed out whilst posting here lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the ..............?!?!?!
    Thats mad! Wish i'd seen it alot sooner!
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back in stock!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ye its back in stock, but i dont really get it, is it psn voucher to buy stuff from psn or what?
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    ye its back in stock, but i dont really get it, is it psn voucher to buy stuff from psn or what?

Yes, it pretty much add's £20 Credit to your PSN account, ....which you can buy for £10, so essentially, you're getting double your money, that's why it's a good deal.
  • Options
    ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    I thought it was just a voucher to buy the God of War collection off PSN for 9.98?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    That'll be so funny if the voucher is for the Digital Download of God of War Collection and its not a store credit for £20. They'll be some unhappy people about.
  • Options
    jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    Well i did not buy it becuase there was no description of what it was. I already own god war collection and have all ps2 games so I really don't need anymore ways to play it.
  • Options
    grilligrilli Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is just a £20 psn voucher with GOW picture on the cover that is all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dang missed out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exactly, that was what i thought, to buy the god of war games when i dont need it as i already have it. and no description but that premium guy got rude for no reason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    exactly, that was what i thought, to buy the god of war games when i dont need it as i already have it. and no description but that premium guy got rude for no reason

I gave a silly reply intending it to be a bit of banter. You took it far to serious and then blamed me for you missing out on the deal. Still at least we know we have an alerter in our midst.

PS, watch this post magically disappear and me get banned again no doubt .:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I gave a silly reply intending it to be a bit of banter. You took it far to serious and then blamed me for you missing out on the deal. Still at least we know we have an alerter in our midst.

PS, watch this post magically disappear and me get banned again no doubt .:rolleyes:

I'd ignore Premium Onion if I was you. I had Low Quality Spring Onion give me a hiding because I made him miss out on this deal too. I also got abusive messages from Pickled Onion aswell. It's not nice. These Onions need to back off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frailfury wrote: »
    I'd ignore Premium Onion if I was you. I had Low Quality Spring Onion give me a hiding because I made him miss out on this deal too. I also got abusive messages from Pickled Onion aswell. It's not nice. These Onions need to back off.

:confused::eek::D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :confused::eek::D:cool:

;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol ok well as for blaming you, i didnt do it with anger but its all good, at 1st i was angry then gave up cause all this is just online, but all bless