BBBOTS Bullshit Bingo: let's anticipate the bullshit plaudits that await us!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The manner in which Shit On The Side has desperately tried to polish a turd all series has been one of the tedious low points of a series that has plumbed unprecedented depths.

"If we keep repeating the mantra that this series is the best ever, people will stop questioning it" has been a running theme. We're left with guests who rarely if ever give personal opinions now and simply parrot what they've been told to say, and the clichés and constant Grooming of Helen another continual bugbear.

We could play Bullshit Bingo - guess the unconvincing plaudits that we expect to hear parroted later tonight in support of this vulgar dross.

Comments

• Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma will say :

"And tonight on the panel ... hahahahaha .... turns to audience ... hahahahahahah!!! .... someone just said something in my ear ...hahahahahahaha!!!!"
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma will call Helen an 'amazing housemate' whilst giving her the ultimate soft interview.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma will say :

"And tonight on the panel ... hahahahaha .... turns to audience ... hahahahahahah!!! .... someone just said something in my ear ...hahahahahahaha!!!!"

LOL yes expect much unprofessional giggling and killing of jokes.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    The main thing I don't want is all the HM's. The only ones who should appear are Ashleigh, Ash, Chris, Christopher, Helen & Pav.

We have put up with 10 weeks of the other 13 pointlessly trying to hold on to 5 minutes of fame and take cheap shots at people who are liked more and outlasted them in the house. Its a 1 hour show where all 6 series finalists should be spoke too...forget the other 13 we have heard what they have to say...Let them walk out on the main show andn then that's it.

Why feed the ego of people like Steven and make them think anybody gives a damn about him (Sorry it just winds me up every year when this happens) >:(>:(>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    BBOTS audiences are watching a different show from the rest of us and their mind set changes nightly, i find their conflicting views from one night to the other somewhat unbelievable and contrived and the panel are obviously paid to say what they are told to say, god forbid anyone ever has a bad word to say about bb on any forums as these posts are deleted and the person responsible banned from posting. this is no longer a show for fans but for the private satisfaction of ch5 who can make a few bucks along the way.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect a lonely man in the crowd to shout "Winston, your hair looks sh*t" :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan will tell us that "no matter what you think of Helen, you can't deny she's been a fantastic housemate, if not the most entertaining this year"

Winston will tense his arms everytime he's on-screen, and will act thick whenever he's asked to speak.

Toya and Matthew will be seen rolling their eyes whenever Helen speaks.

Emma will say "I'm so happy it's all over, but sad at the same time" unconvincingly...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mary_Tait wrote: »
    BBOTS audiences are watching a different show from the rest of us and their mind set changes nightly, i find their conflicting views from one night to the other somewhat unbelievable and contrived and the panel are obviously paid to say what they are told to say, god forbid anyone ever has a bad word to say about bb on any forums as these posts are deleted and the person responsible banned from posting. this is no longer a show for fans but for the private satisfaction of ch5 who can make a few bucks along the way.
    Depressingly true. I'm guessing Biannca will have her tits out yet again. I already feel like I've seen them more times than her future husband.
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The word "journey" will be mentioned over a thousand times especially in regards to Helen. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.