Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    kimkam_kim wrote: »
    Nene's ego is just totally off putting for me. No matter how many funny one liners she comes up with.

RHOC S7 Promo

Here's the full promo video for Season 7 of RHOC and it looks like lots more drama! Vicki seems to of gone crazy! Is that Tamra Vicki is screaming 'You're suppose to be my friend!'? The new housewife looks good and idk why but i felt sorry for Alexis watching the trailer.

RHOBH Kim has left rehab now and I hope she manages to recover from her troubles :) It's great news if Brandi is upgraded to a housewife. I think she'll bring the drama and lots of fun to S3, which after this season the show needs lol

and one last thing is that the 'Hollywood reporter' had Nene, Vicki, Kyle, Caroline and Ramona on the front cover and an interesting article for RH fans (Well I found it interesting anyway :p ) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/real-housewives-guiltiest-pleasure-television-277777

Im not sure if i want Kim back for S3 i find her quite boring now. But maybe since she has been in rehab maybe she will be better.

Just watched last nights epi, Took ages to find a decent link :(

Next weeks episode looks good, Taylor has the Black eye :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Can someone please let me know when new episode of real house wives is playing in the UK. i have watched all the most recent ones.

thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blokeypoo wrote: »
    Hi all, is it still the case that none of the housewives shows are coming to ITV2? I have terrible trouble finding the shows but am ashamed to say that I love them.... I even managed to accidentally find Bethenny Getting Married the other day but it's so hit and miss managing to spot these shows.

you have to tune in sky on Bio channel 156. hope this is helpful.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    Miami is being shown on Bio from 16th November, while the first series of Beverly Hills is being repeated, again on Bio, from 19th December. :)

:confused: Has anyone found a source for this weeks' episode of BH or the opening episode of Atlanta S.04? If so can you PM me. Ta

if you find out about any other epsode that are new please pass it on especial Atlanta i didnt watch it and am looking forward.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught up on the latest from the Atlanta ladies so thought Id share....

Phaedra really is the star for me, I think shes fabulous. I love her little quips & the things she hits out with! Admittedly, her passion for funerals is a little strange, but she cracks me up. When she said she wanted to do "funerals worth dying for" :D
    It seems Apollo is coming round to the idea aswell, though I dont think hes totally sold on it, he looked more than a little apprehensive during their visit with the funeral director.

To quote Phaedra I can absolutely see her putting the "Boom in the Tomb" haha

Kims new house looks fab, she really has landed on her feet with her new man, hope she realises what she has there & dosent blow it. I like her girls aswell, I feel a little for Brielle though, shes 14, Kims not excatly the shy type, & she has to put up with camera crews constantly filming her life, it cant be fun!

Not sure about this new girl, Marlo? are they grooming her to be a possible housewife? Im not sure. She did make me laugh last week though, her constant references to "big papa" were funny, and Kims face was a picture.

As for Cynthia & Peter, oh dear. I just cant help but feel its all going to end in tears. Im not sure I see that marriage lasting, theres just something very off about him. And last week, at her party when he just left without even saying a word to her. Id have been livid! :eek: She does seem to look past his faults a lot of the time. Maybe this therapy will help, but I cant help but feel the warning bells are ringing, but Cynthia perhaps chooses not to hear them!

Havent gotten around to catching up this weeks Beverly Hills yet, but hopefully tomorrow! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **Bump** Me again! :D

Been meaning to post my thoughts on last weeks BH.

Well, it really was all about the trainwreck that is Kim wasnt it, I wonder why they even bothered showing up in Hawaii in the first place?, clearly she couldnt be bothered enough to make it with everyone else, or shes just so strung out she has no idea which way is up......I know which I would vote for.

Its so hard to watch though, the woman is clearly on another planet, and theres just no light behind her eyes. Its so sad :(
    I hope this stint in rehab has done her good, I really would like her to overcome her demons. As for Ken, well, creepy cant even begin to cover it, what is he all about? Im glad they have split up cos Kim needed to get the hell away from him. And then he thought Adrienne was taliking about him? I really think hes a bit of a weird stalker type.

The Hawaii trip looked lovely though, I loved the trip out on the boat & the dinner by the sea that they organised for Mauricios b-day. Lisa was hilarious as usual, when the guys & Camille were scuba diving & she was like "Oh for Gods sake, just turn on the science channel" haha :D
    Hands up who is ready to book a trip to Hawaii now though?! haha 2 weeks on that beach would suit me perfectly!

I even kind of sympathised with Kyle in this episode, her frustrations with Kim are evident, & she clearly took an instant dislike to Ken. I do feel like she needs to take a step back from the Kim issue though, I know she is her sister & she is propably worried sick about her, but at the end of the day she is a grown woman (even though she dosent act like it), & really until Kim herself says theres a problem, what can Kyle really do. I think they both need a break from each other.

Tomorrow nights ep looks interesting, looks like its kicking off again with Taylor & her black eye. And Cedric is back :eek: Id love Lisa to smack him. Hard.

So is tomor the finale? or is there still one more ep to go before the reunion?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    So is tomor the finale? or is there still one more ep to go before the reunion?
    No we've still got two episodes to go including tonights, which looks a good one too but here's the sypnosis for the finale
    The Real Wedding of Beverly Hills
    Episode Synopsis: In the Season 2 finale, Taylor reveals the unadorned truth about her marriage. The season culminates with the lavish, big-bucks wedding of Lisa's daughter, Pandora.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sassy where are you getting Atlanta from?. I've not been able to find anything since Episode 8 :mad:

Agree with you about BH so I dont need to write a lengthy post. Please ditch Kim and Taylor before S3. Kim was completely vacuuous and self obsessed in Hawaii. Grow up woman, or stay in Rehab long enough to get the help you desperately need.

As for the ex-boyfriend, all I can say is she's well shot. He was also a total plonker. Wonder if he's her drug supplier?

I see Taylor is writing a book :p Cant wait to buy it when it's at a knock down price second hand on Amazon. [/SARCASM]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimkam_kim wrote: »
    No we've still got two episodes to go including tonights, which looks a good one too

Thanks for that kimkam :D Thats good then, & im assuming the reunion will be a 2 parter aswell.
    sassy where are you getting Atlanta from?. I've not been able to find anything since Episode 8 :mad:

Just sent you a PM tally
    Agree with you about BH so I dont need to write a lengthy post. Please ditch Kim and Taylor before S3. Kim was completely vacuuous and self obsessed in Hawaii. Grow up woman, or stay in Rehab long enough to get the help you desperately need.

As for the ex-boyfriend, all I can say is she's well shot. He was also a total plonker. Wonder if he's her drug supplier?

Couldnt agree more! I had wondered the same thing about the boyfriend aswell :confused: Something very, very off with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say about this week's BH episode ls "WOW" :eek:

Ostensibly it's Lisa's night as it's the opening of her new restuarant Sur, but drama, drama, drama.
    Kim shows up with Russell/Ken2 in full controlling mood. She's 3 sheets to the wind on either drugs or alcohol (probably both) and does the obligatory lock herself in the bathroom for yonks, finally coming out even higher.

Meanwhile Taylor arrives with her therapist (wth?????) Who takes their therapist to a party and which therapist would conduct a group session there? Meanwhile Lisa has to send one of her waitresses home as she's been shagging Brandi's ex-husband, while he was still married to Brandi.

Kim, who hasn't spoken to Kyle since Hawaii, does a Ramona Mk 2 and thinks she's pregnant as she's 3 months late. Didn't anyone educate these women in the meaning of the menopause? Kim's also "found" a vibrator and is like an immature toddler telling all and sundry about it.

I keep saying it, but my life is wonderful compared to Taylor and Kim's screwed up existence. Lisa's restaurant opening was even further jeopardised by the appearance of the sleazy Dedric. I'll say this for Lisa, she does chucking people out with far more finess than Kyle managed at The White Party! :p

What an episode. Think I'll watch it again as I'm still open-mouthed at all that happened.

Once again Lisa, Camille and Adrienne were the face of reason.

Next week Pandora's wedding and Giggy dons formal suit. (barf) I cant abide small dogs dressed up in bling and stuff. Let them be dogs!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to agree with everything tally has said, so much going on in this weeks ep!

Taylor, I do feel bad for her, all the crap shes gone through, & Russell really was just hellish, but seriously why must everything be about her?? She actually brought her therapist to Lisas restaurant opening with the intention of having some melodramatic therapy session with the other ladies :eek: Who does that?! I really didnt think Taylor could surprise me anymore, but there ya go!

Kim, well, its just sad watching her now. Its not right, the woman was clearly losing the plot, & everytime shes on screen shes on some cocktail of drink/drugs. Its painfully obvious. Ken is a creepy, scary little man, but thankfully she seems to have wised up to that now at least. OMG the pregnancy thing?! as if, as tally says, its far more likely to be menopause! It was almost as cringey as Ramonas "Im pregnant" incident! :o

Lisa was fabulous as usual, but I did feel bad for her, having her opening of SUR hijacked by the endless dramas. Marvellous as ever, none of it seemed to ruffle her too much.
    Glad she got rid off Cedric ASAP and didnt wate any time. Id have liked to see those bouncers boot him out onto the kerb, but oh well!

And Brandi, imagine turning up to a party where the wairesses has already had your hubby for dessert! :p

Looking forward to next weeks finale, I love knowing Kevin the wedding planner will be around, & Im sure Pandoras wedding will be fabulous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if anyone has seen this?? http://www.realitytea.com/2012/01/21/report-bravo-to-keep-taylor-armstrong-for-rhobh-seaon-3-to-likely-fire-camille-grammer-plus-brandi-danas-twitter-war/

Interesting article about possible changes for season 3 of Beverly Hills.

Cannot believe they actually want to bring back Taylor & Kim for round 3, and ditch Camille?! :eek: really hope this isnt set in stone. Camille has been fabulous this season, & I really didnt like her during season 1!

Like we need to watch another season of Taylors hysterics. She needs to bow out & dissapear for a while, if not for her own sake then for that poor little girl of hers.

Seems Brandi will be back though, & Id welcome that. Shes fun, shes a bit out there, but Ive enjoyed watching her this season & I think she brings some fun to the show. It definately needs that next season after all the Taylor/Russell drama, not to mention Kims rapid downhill motion!

I really struggle to get why they want the pair of them back next season, I feel the need for a drink after watching some of this seasons eps!

Oh and Dana seems to be gone, but thats hardly a shock is it?! will anyone even notice? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree sassy. I'd read that Camille wasn't coming back, but not because she'd been sacked. Positive spin? ;)

Taylor and Kim really need to be booted for the sake of themselves. Kim is such a diabolical mess that Reality TV is most definitely not the place for her. Taylor needs to stop trying to emulate the likes of Adrienne and Liza who are worth squillions. The world's a much happier place if your friends are on an equal par, rather than always feeling you have to keep up with them when you patently cant afford it. Or trying to live on the never never. Silly moo.

:D Finally caught up with Ep 10 of Atlanta. Like you, Phaedra cracks me up. She's definitely become the stand out star this series. ROTFL @ Ma's attempt to reconcile Kim and Nene. Aint going to happen. And if I had a drink every time Nene mentions Donald Trump I'd be paralytic. :p That woman sure knows how to name drop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, tally I know what you mean Re: Camille! I really would like her back for season 3 though, shes been one of my faves this year.

Taylor does need to live her own life, away from the cameras & where she is not constantly competing to be like Adrienne/Lisa. Just live within your means, woman!! Though, I guess that could apply to most of them on all the Housewives franchises! :p

Kim clearly cant function in any sort of capacity right now, and self destructing on tv is doing her no favours! Id be curious to see what Kyle is like without having Kim around.

Im LOVING Atlanta this season, for one thing I dont feel like I need a drink after I watch an episode like I do with BH! :D
    Phaedra is all kinds of wonderful. Steals every scene she is in for me! God love Mama Joyce, trying to mend fences with Kim/NeNe. As If!

I know NeNe is marmite, but shes tv gold. She cracks me up.
    She comes out with some great lines & have to agree tally, nobody name drops or does shameless self promo quite like NeNe. Donald Trump must love how frequently his name is mentioned! :rolleyes:

South Africa should be fun. Looks like NeNe is going to rub everyone up the wrong way by bringing Marlo along!

Loved Phaedras little quip about "these women are so high school, hopefully Africa will take us to college level arguing" :p I highly doubt it!
  • Options
    ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to admit, Yes, I watch the Real Housewives (NY, OC, Atlanta, NJ, BH) They are addictive watching grown women fighting. Half of them are MILF.

Anyway, only watching cos my sister was watching it.

NY- don't understand why they axed half the cast. Imagine, if they weren't axed, season 5 would have been pretty good. Why axe Jill? Jill is apparently was the richest out of all NY wives. So NY going the BH way- well doesn't look like it. The new wives, are worth similiar to the old wives.

NJ- was pretty shocking. It kinda promotes the stereotype of Italian families. But, Melissa -fit :o:D

OC- can't wait. Looking at the new promos. Alexis makes me laugh, I am not even sure she is "Christian". Gretchen-fit :o:D Don't get why she is with Slade.

Atlanta- Nene is funny, the number of time she drop "Donald Trumps" name. It is a bt weird and shocking. Too much filth.

BH- those woman are rich, ridiculously rich. I wish I lived in either Adriennes, Lisa or Camille house.
    Actually saying, Adrienne, Lisa and Camile are fit, really fit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Just finished watching the wedding episode of Beverly Hill housewives and I was in floods of tears. I didn't even cry at my sisters weddings but something about the way Lisa and Ken clearly adore their daughter, really struck a cord with me and it was such a special day.

I'm glad this franchise of the housewives (although, with it's tragedies) was much more positive in it's nature than others (see New York and New Jersey) and the way they seem to rally together as a team to support each other (even if it was just for the cameras) is more fun to watch than the constant back stabbings of other housewives shows.

I would love for Brandi to be a permanent fixture if the series returns because I found her fresh, open and honest with a wicked sense of humour (not unlike Lisa's) and was just a breath of fresh air from Kim and Taylor's BS. I feel for Taylor but she certainly didn't make her life less complicated by her own actions either. Spending all that money on her child's birthday party's was obscene, especially when her only source of income is from the show.

I wish Camille would return but if she didn't then it would be understandable with the legal battles continuing with Kelsey. I cannot abide Dana either (the 25,000k sunglasses woman in case anyone has forgotten) and hope they don't have her on season 3 if there will be one. I have gone off Adrienne this season as she just seems very cold and distant, almost jealous of Lisa, especially when she tried to introduce her new dog "jackpot" as though he was going to be more popular than Lisa's dog giggy. Then the whole debacle over why Pandora didn't have her bachelorette party a the palms was just a kick in the teeth too far in my opinion.

All of this could be irrelevance anyway as I was reading somewhere on twitter, an article about how all the women cannot stand each other in real life and only really come together for the cameras (with the exception of Lisa and Kyle) who seem to genuinely get along.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm with you Sooty on a lot of what you said :p the wedding was beautiful :D It wasn't the most eventful finale ever but I think after the season it was the perfect ending. Kens speech was lovely too (Although I did notice he did sneak the name of Lisa's book into his speech) The reunion looks like its going to be good as well :D Lisa has said that she gets a tough time at the reunion which I'm annoyed about :( Its going to be in 3 parts and Kim is giving a separate interview with Andy where she admits she's an alcoholic. But from the preview I saw she was looking a lot better. For S3 I think Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne should definitely come back and Brandi should be upgraded to a full housewife. I think Taylor and Dana should go but I'm not sure about Kim and Camille. Even though I really like Camille, looking back she really didn't do much and Kim was under a lot of different substances (Its the nicest way I could phrase that lol) but I would like to see her and Kyle work on their relationship and Kim recovering from rehab. Maybe she could just be a 'friend?' Being really sad heres my ranking of BH housewives

1. Lisa
    2. Brandi
    3. Camille
    4. Kyle
    5. Adrienne
    6. Kim
    7. Taylor
    8. Dana
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I noticed Ken name dropping Lisa's new franchise into his speech (which was a little strange) but it was a good speech. I saw a preview clip of the reunion and you are correct in thinking that Lisa is the one who gets it in the neck from the other housewives. You can kind of tell who's going to have a problem with who in these reunion shows as they sit them opposite the person who has beef with you. Surprise surprise, Lisa was plonked right in front of Adrienne. I used to really like Adrienne but her snide remarks regarding Lisa just leave a bitter taste in the mouth. Lisa is definitely one of the more popular of housewives and I think this rubs Adrienne up the wrong way.

Andy Cohen is pretty good friends with Lisa, so there's no way she is going to go (unless she wants to and lets face it, she doesn't need the money) unlike Taylor who's only source of income right now is the show. I fear they will have her back for another season out of pity. I doubt Kim will be back either as her relationship with her sister (or lack of) would make it quite tricky to film around. I liked Camille too this season but she didn't really have much of a storyline apart from that lawsuit with Russell.

My sad list is:-

Lisa
    Brandi
    Camille
    Kim
    Taylor
    Kyle
    Dana
    Adrienne
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Awwwwww. Finally caught up with the latest in BH and Atlanta.

What an old softie I am, that wedding should have been awful, it's everything I hate...meringue dress, pink, soppy, but LOVED it. I think it's because of how much Lisa and Ken love their daughter and indeed their whole family. I didn't even mind Giggy and I loathe dressed up dogs. Wedding planner Kevin just has to be the template for Martin Short's character in "Father of the Bride. The voice and mannerisms are spot on. :D And the marquee looked sensational.

Did anyone clock Nene's earings in a T/H bit? I think she'd raided the wedding and borrowed 2 of the chandeliers. Seriously, I've never seen earrings that come down to your boobs before.

So Nene goes to Africa and brings along a *convicted on 7 counts" (Phaedra has been doing her homework :p) felon to watch her back.Fireworks ahead. After all, Nene thinks Africans are too black. :confused: Can an African American be racist? There'd be uproar if a white person had said that. Shades of Danielle paranoia!! I want to shake Sheree, she is fast becoming the one I want to watch least in Atanta, stuck up cow. Pity she's got no money to see her through her charade.

Dare I say Kim is nothing like as vile as before. Kory and the baby have done her the world of good. lmao at her shrink wrap to lose the weight. :p I'm with you, Kim. I dont DO gyms.

So 3 episodes of the BH reunion. Why? Apart from pscho Kim I thought they all got along quite well. Oh well, all will be revealed. I read that Kim had finally confessed to being a prescription drug addict and alcoholic. Colour me flabbergasted......NOT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Just to let you all know, ITV2 has started replaying The Real Housewives of Orange County at 3.40pm I believe Monday - Friday :D

I wonder if they'll play all the series?
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Watched RH of BH finale.

I thought it was ok but kind of letdown for a great series, but then again i suppose they wanted to have a happy ending cause this season was pretty dark considering the death of russel and the events leading up to his death.

The Wedding was beautiful but to much pink but im a guy :p I dunno what it is but Lisa is bloody hot for her age :o she just has this sexy thing about her and she does not look her age and her body is fine ;)

Im hearing Taylor might not be back 3rd season cause theres alot of legal stuff going on with her and and apparently Bravo are getting dragged into it and now they are trying to distance there selfs away from her. but it think its good for Taylor and her daughter to just stay out of the show and maybe come back the 4th season if she is wanted.

I cant see Kim coming back either. Why not get Kathy as a HW instead?
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'paul wrote:
    ;56231643']Just to let you all know, ITV2 has started replaying The Real Housewives of Orange County at 3.40pm I believe Monday - Friday :D

I wonder if they'll play all the series?

Hoping they do what they did last time and tack the new series on the end which is airing in the US in Feb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok so Im a bit "tardy for the party" it seems, see what I did there?! ;) but Ive just caught up with BH finale.

I LOVED it! The wedding was beautiful, it certainly looked a million dollars, have to agree, the marquee was exqisite, the flowers stunning, even the $10,000 cake!! Whenever I get married, I want it to be as "Vander-fabulous" as that!

The look on Lisa & Kens face as they watched Pandora get married was lovely, its evident Lisa adores her children & Im so happy for her that the day went without a hitch (helped by the fact Taylor wasnt there to bring down the mood!)

Love Kevin the wedding planner!! :D
    Please Bravo sign him up for a show, Id watch it!
    "shi, shi, shi darling"

As has been said in some of the above posts, it wasnt the most eventful of finales, but lets face it, after this season theres been more than enough tears and trauma. I thought it ended on a nice note, everyone seems to more or less be friends again. I still think alot of the Taylor/Russell stuff should have been cut out, it was very draining to watch at times. My standouts this season are Lisa, Adrienne & Camille. Love them all.

Camille I loathed last year, so Ive done a total about turn with her, I thought she was fab this year, a voice of sanity, & she was kind of thrown under the bus with all the Taylor dramas.

Also, Brandi- what a breath of fresh air she brought to the show. I really enjoyed watching her & hope Bravo see sense & sign her up as a proper "housewife" for season 3.

The reuinion should be interesting, I had heard they all seemed to be getting along for the most part, so itll be interesting to see how it plays out. Its a 3 parter now so that should be interesting, & also we have Kims one on one with Andy, dont think anyone is shocked at her admissions though! She was clearly under the influence of multiple substances this season :eek:

Moving on to Atlanta Im so glad tally mentioned Nene's earings! I had mentioned them in a post before, they actually distract me from what shes saying (and thats saying something, considering the howlers Nene hits out with! :eek:)
    They literally rest on her boobs, its mental!

Africa is going to be explosive, Ive no doubt. The look on their faces when they realised Nene had brought Marlo along! Love Phaedra, she seems to think this trip is going to help the ladies grow up & bond. Not likely with Sheree, Nene & Marlo along for the ride!

have to agree with tally, Kim has became more or less tolerable this year! Shocking! Its clearly her new mans influence, he seems nice & normal, and yeah, hes not awful to look at either! haha Her weight loss method was hilarious! Like last season where she had that laser treatment to lose weight, whilst scoffing pizza at the same time. Inspired! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »

I cant see Kim coming back either. Why not get Kathy as a HW instead?
    They said Kim couldn't afford NOT to come back. :( So sad, she needs extensive therapy and detox. Meaning a few months not checking out after a week. Get Dr Phil involved, he'll show her tough love.

Kathy to join BH?? Oh gawd, please NO. Did you ever watch the excrutiating series "Becoming a Hilton" in which hicks from across the US competed for money and an apartment to "live like a Hilton".:o I did. I told you I'd watch any old trash which didn't involve my brain. She was like Taylor, all mouth and no knickers. As Big Kathy's daughter, she isn't the social expert she thinks she is. Rather like a certain jumped up Countless from NY.

It was absolutely cringeworthy. I loved every minute. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RHOA was great last night! :D So much to talk about. Firstly it was hilarious seeing Marlo and Nene trying to push around their huge piles of Louis Vuitton luggage around the airport. Very subtle tourists lol. Marlo is a complete joke tbh Kandi got it spot on when she said that Marlo is trying to erase her past. I'm sure it says somewhere in that etiquette book of hers about it not being good etiquette slashing someone in the face! Was it just me that liked Sheree a lot more this episode. It was probably because she was as annoyed with Marlo as I was. She was funny :p Saying that it was a bit rude not to invite everyone to the dinner party but kinda understandable. Nene even said herself that she not even invite Sheree if she was in the same position and she and Marlo were not friends. Sheree obviously wasn't expecting Marlo to come along so assumed Cynthia would want to stay and keep Nene company. Marlo wasn't even suppose to be there and was not close to Sheree. She could of invited her as a gesture of good will but she didn't. But the whole argument was started by Cynthia who just threw a nice gesture from Sheree back in her face (Who might have been doing it too annoy Nene admittedly) by running off and telling Nene and Marlo straight after. Marlo definitely over reacted and was trying to cause drama but Sheree is one brave lady going up against Marlo like that knowing her criminal record and fair play to Nene too for staying out of the fight. The look on her face was priceless when Sheree and Marlo were doing that back and forth mimicky thing :D I'm so excited for the RHOBH reunion tonight!