Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Get it while it's hot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-tour-show-thong-that-Alex-Reid-wore-on-stage-/200941397758?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item2ec90a66fehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-tour-show-thong-that-Alex-Reid-wore-on-stage-/200941397758?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item2ec90a66fe

I am not a fan of either, just think it's funny how ridiculous he is. With all he has listed and the starting prices, not like he's really going to pull in much cash. He just can't seem to let go of his ex and his brief moment in the spotlight.

Comments

• nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear....
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the right link? The seller is called Evelyn (super girly) and the item is a thong Alex wore in WildBoyz which was nothing to do with Katie, so unless I have the wrong link the thread title is quite misleading in that...

1. It's not Alex Reid

2. It's not Katie's stuff
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so that was the tat he packed up as he was thrown out...wonder if he got anything in his bin bags when Chantelle threw him out:)
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Handers wrote: »
    Get it while it's hot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-tour-show-thong-that-Alex-Reid-wore-on-stage-/200941397758?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item2ec90a66fehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-tour-show-thong-that-Alex-Reid-wore-on-stage-/200941397758?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item2ec90a66fe

I am not a fan of either, just think it's funny how ridiculous he is. With all he has listed and the starting prices, not like he's really going to pull in much cash. He just can't seem to let go of his ex and his brief moment in the spotlight.

BIB - Looks like he has let go of his ex cos he either gave away the stuff related to her to someone who is now selling it on or is selling anything related to her. Good on him or whoever he gave the stuff to, use her name to sell the tat he no longer wants or needs. KP would be proud as something she would do :D
  • nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Is that the right link? The seller is called Evelyn (super girly) and the item is a thong Alex wore in WildBoyz which was nothing to do with Katie, so unless I have the wrong link the thread title is quite misleading in that...

1. It's not Alex Reid

You need to click on the rest of the sellers items...

I quite fancy the real hair extension :-/
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1. It's not Alex Reid

It's his g/friend's account, Loz. The other items are here -

full tragic list
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

1. It's not Alex Reid

You need to click onto see other items from seller.
    Forum Member
    Handers wrote: »
    Get it while it's hot!

Im not sure how this shows that he can't let go of his ex.:confused:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I quite fancy the real hair extension
    :-/

*backs away from it slowly in case it moves*
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I quite fancy the real hair extension :-/

Ah, I see - apologies..

in that case it's hilarious, though who on earth would want his sweaty old gruds..?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Im not sure how this shows that he can't let go of his ex.:confused:

Why is KP's name attached to every second item then? Why even mention her?! The man is tragic! :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    What an absolute to***r, zero self respect.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an absolute to***r, zero self respect.

The guy married Pwicey and knocked up Chantelle so I think self respect is quite low down his list of priorities ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    I quite fancy Katie Prices unused whip, I wonder if this was for her supposed sex dungeon that she had :p
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why is KP's name attached to every second item then? Why even mention her?! The man is tragic! :D

Oh you will get no argument from me that the man is tragic, I have always had that opinion of him. I still don't see how this shows that "he can't let go of his ex"...to me, the fact that he is getting rid of everything associated with her suggests the opposite.

I do agree it is pretty crass to attach her name to the items but maybe he thinks he has more chance of selling them by doing that.:D
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The guy married Pwicey and knocked up Chantelle so I think self respect is quite low down his list of priorities ;)

Very true!
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I quite fancy Katie Prices unused whip, I wonder if this was for her supposed sex dungeon that she had :p

Was the sex dungeon not in Chantelle's house? Or did he have 2 of the delightful rooms?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is one of the items a used vodka bottle? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh you will get no argument from me that the man is tragic, I have always had that opinion of him. I still don't see how this shows that "he can't let go of his ex"...to me, the fact that he is getting rid of everything associated with her suggests the opposite.

I do agree it is pretty crass to attach her name to the items but maybe he thinks he has more chance of selling them by doing that.:D

It's more the way practically all the KP stuff has a sad little 'I gave her this but she rejected it :cry:' pity party history message attached to it! Like he thinks it adds value!

He really is pitiful!!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    It's more the way practically all the KP stuff has a sad little 'I gave her this but she rejected it :cry:' pity party history message attached to it! Like he thinks it adds value!

He really is pitiful!!! :D:D

Think I need a tissue, so moving:rolleyes:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's his g/friend's account, Loz. The other items are here -

full tragic list

There are a lot of "unwanted gifts to Katie Price" there :D
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I think this came about after his gf let rip on Twitter about women dm'ing Alex, throwing themselves at her boyfriend. Then later, she put that stuff on Ebay.

Seems she has a bit of a jealous streak and is clearing out any signs of his ex.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is doing it to wind her up I think, and it looks like it has worked, the numpty has only called the police!!!