Options

Corrie..why am I on the verge of ditching it?

13»

Comments

• Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MJJOne wrote: »
    'Cos it's crap.

Peter/Leanne/Carla - Wow, there's an original storyline, Corries going into uncharted territory there. Won't be long before Peter's off the wagon... again.

Sean - Possibly the worst actor on the show, why the hell has he been put to the front of the show?

James - Good story, awful acting. Didn't help with Sophie Websters whining either. Plus, Kate Ford needs to leave. If only she'd been let out earlier, the Tram might have clipped her.

Some of the storylines seem just ridiculous too i.e Ches and Katie moving in together and having a baby. They live off a wage from selling Dog Collars on a Market Stall that he never seems to be at.

And is it just me or does anybody else find it a bit weird how Kev and Sally are acting like nothing ever happened and that she's becoming kind of like Jacks surrogate Mum?

This
    Also Dev (another candidate for worst actor) dreadful "actor".

Lloyd & Cheryl love match - find it really creepy - i look at them and immediately think father & daughter not lovers.:eek::eek:

Fiz is another one that cannot act & Jon Snape disappearing after he jumped off the roof is just ridiculous.

i don't like Marcus not really sure why but now they've him back means that useless sean shoved in our faces even more

don't like the Marc storyline either.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet you miss Les though...

I didn't miss him. I got him with a head shot;)
  • Options
    GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rape is not a crime according to Corrie ?

http://www.corrieblog.tv/2011/07/new_crime-free.html

"Rape, like any major crime, is an extremely sensitive subject, of course it is, and we would expect it to be handled with appropriate care, but at a time when Corrie is under fire surely producers should be limiting the amount of serious plots in favour of the light-hearted storylines viewers repeatedly say they prefer?

Viewer opinion, it seems, counts for very little in Weatherfield."
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got to say tho that although I'm not enjoying Corrie at the mo, I do love Steve and his facial expressions. I think he's a brilliant actor and I love his relationship with Amy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also stopped watching EE last year as others have said it got way too depressing and there was a lack of humour. I feel Emmerdale and Corrie still have a balance, however with Corrie I can miss an episode it doesnt bother me so I guess that says something!