The Daily Pwice

Comments

• ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I've just read on twitter that an ex policeman has been banged up for trying to sell burn pics of Princess to The Sun.

The burn pictures was 2011, this is about an incident in 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321859/Ten-months-prison-police-sergeant-tried-sell-story-Katie-Prices-daughter-News-World.html
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't peter get accused of selling those,or am i on the wrong track again.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Likely she is bored with her horsey galloping & sitting on the sofa admiring her latest RAD's pecs & abs ,so she decided to drop a clanger......as one does.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I've just read on twitter that an ex policeman has been banged up for trying to sell burn pics of Princess to The Sun.
    HMMM.......interesting. Seems it was "fox-bite" related & not the burn issue. I await further developments on that.
    ..... after my steak dinner.:)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More attention seeking from the Price :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    HMMM.......interesting. Seems it was "fox-bite" related & not the burn issue. I await further developments on that.
    ..... after my steak dinner.:)

The fox bite was another story, with Princess it was bruises.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    The fox bite was another story, with Princess it was bruises.

The black eye story by the sounds of it.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a213700/andre-price-call-cops-over-black-eye.html
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's correct, it's about this policeman trying to sell the story about Princess and the bruises in 2010.

This is interesting though:-

"The following day Bowes emailed the News of the World news desk but was told that the newspaper already had the information."

"'Clearly, the News of the World had access to other sources for information,' he added."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused: Pete contacted his lawyer in order for them to contact Katie. I thought Pete was blamed for involving the police, yet Alex stated in a interview, that it was him (Alex) that contacted the police :confused:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2949850/Alex-Reid-speaks-about-tots-bruises.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-talks-for-the-first-time-217200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused: Pete contacted his lawyer in order for them to contact Katie. I thought Pete was blamed for involving the police, yet Alex stated in a interview, that it was him (Alex) that contacted the police :confused:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2949850/Alex-Reid-speaks-about-tots-bruises.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-talks-for-the-first-time-217200

It's all very simple.........

Peter contacted his lawyer to ask Katie a question about bruises.

Instead of Katie answering question about bruises she/Alex contacted Police.

Policeman contacted NOW to sell story.

Someone else had contacted NOW with story earlier.

Thw whole lot of em want their heads banging.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all very simple.........

Peter contacted his lawyer to ask Katie a question about bruises.

Instead of Katie answering question about bruises she/Alex contacted Police.

Policeman contacted NOW to sell story.

Someone else had contacted NOW with story earlier.

Thw whole lot of em want their heads banging.:D

I agree, i thought Katie had jumped up and down, because Pete was meant to have called the police. I'm missing something :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Wtf?

@MissKatiePrice: If I lose this baby there are certain people ill be blaming some people are so cruel and not what they seem...cruel cruel cruel

She is vile and so low she could get under a door with a wardrobe on her back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »

Its Thursday, and you know what's on tv tonight :rolleyes:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »

:D Perfect description :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its Thursday, and you know what's on tv tonight :rolleyes:

Paul O'Grady ..for the love of dogs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is it? Must make sure i set the record :D I have requested that you ignore me Betty, and i will do the same. In order to keep the peace and avoid any claims of baiting.:)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Vegas followed by Banshee on my Sky+
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Wtf?

@MissKatiePrice: If I lose this baby there are certain people ill be blaming some people are so cruel and not what they seem...cruel cruel cruel

Katie Price has worried fans by posting a distressing message on her Twitter feed about the possibility of losing her unborn baby.
    The 43-year-old mother-of-three had a sudden outburst where she said she would know who to blame if anything were to happen to her fourth child.
    The former glamor model made allusions that she has been the victim of 'cruel' comments that may damage her health.

Why doesn't she just get off Twitter???? Seriously what in hells name is she doing pointing the finger at these people???? :rolleyes:

She's not going to be pleased at being called a 43 yr old :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Katie Price has worried fans by posting a distressing message on her Twitter feed about the possibility of losing her unborn baby.
    The 43-year-old mother-of-three had a sudden outburst where she said she would know who to blame if anything were to happen to her fourth child.
    The former glamor model made allusions that she has been the victim of 'cruel' comments that may damage her health.

Why doesn't she just get off Twitter???? Seriously what in hells name is she doing pointing the finger at these people???? :rolleyes:

43 :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was editing while you were posting ;) Blame the DM!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not going to be pleased at being called a 43 yr old :D
    Was she ever pregnant though? or maybe has lost the baby already? she has no tummy at all, she had a very rounded tummy in those wedding pics but that was ages ago, and at her Dads wedding you could see her belly wasn't big at all, she didn't even look pregnant.
    She wore a baggy top but standing sideways in a pic she looked totally flat.

Something fishy going on with Katie and her pregnancy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was editing while you were posting ;) Blame the DM!!!

I realised you were quoting, I just thought when Katie sees the article she will have a canary fit.:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She looks older. Wonder if she's ever considered botox? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She looks older. Wonder if she's ever considered botox? ;)

She looks older than 43 in that pic of her in the swimsuit and the straw hat, its vile looking.
This discussion has been closed.