Options

The *Shirley Carter* Watch Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about her random scene with Phil where she hummed the wedding bells, this is what annoys me with her just kill her off, I think the time is near Mona sorry :)
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    It's a shame they went down that route with them, they had a brilliant friendship at the start, (the George Michael expedition is still one of my favourites.).

Jean would be so easy to bully, the good thing is that there is no relationships on the horizon for either of them so at least we will have no more of that "Andrew or me" nonsense.
    I hope they dont go that way and keep it genuine
    What about her random scene with Phil where she hummed the wedding bells, this is what annoys me with her just kill her off, I think the time is near Mona sorry :)
    It was hilarious and it clearly wound him up. She was brilliant last night loads of people still love her just search her on twitter just cos shes not liked much on here doesnt mean she isnt popular
  • Options
    maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've absolutely loved Shirl's scenes last week. She's a true gem, EE ought to use the best of her :)
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit behind but I love the scenes between Jean and Shirley before Sharon's wedding. Classic Shirl!
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The Phil of twenty years ago would have put her in a concrete overcoat by now.
    I
    still think if they follow her self destructive character trajectory realistically then she is due a squalid death. Alienating everyone around her and dying in the gutter is her natural course.
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,397
    Forum Member
    Liking her in the shop insulting everyone, this is Shirley's natural forte, all the moping after Phil is boring now,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely loved when Shirl told Phil to bog off.

Shirl also hit the nail on the head the other night when she said: "Jack dumped 'er and no one else would have 'er" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I'm bumping this but thought I'd tell Shirl fans that coming up soon will be Shirl trying to make Phil stay quiet about his involvement in Heather's murder. Maybe she is going to give him a second chance after all?