Electro Velvet - Still In Love With You (UK) - LIVE at Eurovision 2015 Grand Final

thmsthms Posts: 61,008
Forum Member
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ethyx4A5ajM

they gave europe a kaleidoscope of colour and a cornucopia of music..

well done electro velvet

Comments

• gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see any threads on this. I hadn't heard it before, and I was really impressed. Bit reminiscent of Cole porter type stuff.

Uk will never do well in this. Certainly not a fault of this song.
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glad you liked it.. oh yes!

it's a very popular song and video on you tube

nearly 20,000 likes and 3,125,000 views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6r1tUhl1cQ

i reckon it will become the de facto winner of this year's eurovision in the years to come
  • kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Swedens entry was a Michelin star meal,then the uk was an Aldi frozen lasagne.

That poor duck limped around the stage as if she had stubbed her toe climbing up on the thing.

The sewn in led lights were just cheap cheap cheap,looks like the male singers gran knocked them up while watching Poldark one night.

Also the female lady that made noises with her larynx looked just like the actress in Pompei....was it her?
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the food in the eurovision michelin star restaurant is frequently disappointing and many dishes are downright horrendous.. blame the swedish owners for cutting costs by serving reheated dishes they prepared earlier.
  • midlandsfirstmidlandsfirst Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kandinski wrote: »
    That poor duck limped around the stage as if she had stubbed her toe climbing up on the thing.

Also the female lady that made noises with her larynx

Insensitive. She has Cystic Fibrosis and did brilliantly considering the breathing issues she no doubt suffers with..

Steve
  • kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Insensitive. She has Cystic Fibrosis and did brilliantly considering the breathing issues she no doubt suffers with..

Steve

Please...i was commenting on the performance.Its allowed you know...