Options

Cat got run over

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poblet, i understand about a cats nature to hunt, but thats where toys and `play` come in provided by the owner. Theres no need for them to go out catching wildlife, unlike the wild animals who do it for food and survival. The wild life you rescued from your cats may have died later from stress :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    outside wrote: »
    The very fact that you use the words "inflict your pet onto others" is a clear indication of your agenda here. You have such an astonishingly simplistic and blinkered view of the world that it's really not worth the effort to engage you in debate.

One last thing to clear up - I have an indoor cat so your belief that I'm one of your imaginary army of cat wranglers, despatching their pets to kill all "wildlife" and defecate through letter boxes, is incorrect.

So would you care to explain what you said yesterday (extremely silly comments about cats crapping in letterboxes aside) or was the debate too challenging for you?

I found your comment amazing as i thought with you being a supposedly indoor cat owner you would have some understanding of where i was coming from. I will just take it the argument was too challening for you and you are perhaps in denial of whats kitties get up to when let outside

Good on those of you who do have indoor cats :)