Options

Nick is extremely fake

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
Forum Member
He is so fake the minute he see's people turning on Jade is drops her he's obviously seeking people's approval>:(

Comments

• Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree you have opened a can of worms with this forum
  • Options
    PiperRoXPiperRoX Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I have liked Nick so far, I have definitely seen fakeness from him. But it is more fakeness from a coping mechanism point of view. But I wouldn't be shocked if he was dropping Jade - who is miles too good for him anyway, and who he may feel unworthy of - because of the fact that everyone else is turning on her.
  • Options
    kafka_..kafka_.. Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    absolutely agree, he's that sleezy snake, who's changing his direction due to people's opinions, will always stick to popular crowd
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've really gone off him tonight. Jade genuinely likes him as a best mate and he's dropped her like a stone because he knows it'll make him look bad. He's a massive fan of the show and knows exactly how it works
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's being honest And straightforward to Jade, better to be like that than standoffish
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I've never got the Nick love on here. He seems a nice guy but he just annoys me at times. Hopefully now he's not going to be glued to Jade I'll grow to like him.
  • Options
    darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    He's very neurotic
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the Nick love on this forum. I find him extremely irritating. I get that he is awkward and all but come on, he just screams false.
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    He's slipperier than an eel. Even holds focus groups to test out which narrative will play best for him.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    One minute he's saying he's not stupid, he knows where he stands with Jade... The next he's pulling the 'I'm a weak impressionable 19 year old who needs to protect his feelings' card.
    Absolutely transparent lol.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lightblues wrote: »
    I think he's being honest And straightforward to Jade, better to be like that than standoffish

He jumped into her bed...snuggled up to her. Heard a boo hiss about her from the audience and dumped her like a hot potaote...

Oh and

Heard positive cheers for Eileeen (God knows why:confused:) and suddendly tells her he loves her...

Yeah Nick is such a catch...:p
  • Options
    SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    I think his popularity will take a hit from this but I still feel sorry for him and Jade. I think they did have a genuine friendship but Nick is quite young and he seems to be quite insecure about himself and I can't blame someone for backing down from being a target. He doesn't like confrontation at all whereas Jade has no problem with it it seems so he can't be expected to do things Jades way when he is not comfortable. It's only week 2, he is not cutting her off completely, he is just taking a step back and looking at the situation realistically.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    He is so fake the minute he see's people turning on Jade is drops her he's obviously seeking people's approval>:(
    I think what was more telling was Jade's behaviour towards Cristian.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    still baffled why DS love him so much :confused:
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's looking like a rat to night , no backbone at all
  • Options
    kafka_..kafka_.. Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    still baffled why DS love him so much :confused:

x2, guess the same reason why everybody loved jack at the beginning
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a pressure cooker in there.. both had a talk and agreed to cool it... nothing wrong there and it could always heat up again... he was upfront to her... poor guy cannot win with some on here..
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still like Nick; but he's gone down considerably in my estimation after this episode. On a positive, Kieran's gone way up! Really beginning to like him.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's got the backbone of a jellyfish.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still like Nick; but he's gone down considerably in my estimation after this episode. On a positive, Kieran's gone way up! Really beginning to like him.
    I had the same experience.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    he did absolutely the right thing. You only get one shot at BB and he shouldn't waste it under the duvet with Jade. Nothing against her, but there are other people in that house and he shouldn't be isolating himself.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and tonight...........

10.08pm: Nick and Jade are snuggled up under the duvet together. Thought you were keeping your distance, Nick?
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10.08pm: Nick and Jade are snuggled up under the duvet together. Thought you were keeping your distance, Nick?

well....here we go
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also remember the show is edited... they could make any housemate look good or bad by selecting key points during the previous 24 hour period.. no housemate - even the winner - has 70 perfect days - there will always be a day like this when a popular housemate has a trip up... depends on what happens next but it's just week two so the polls will be all over the place probably until the half way point in week five/six..
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,497
    Forum Member
    Nigelk wrote: »
    It's a pressure cooker in there.. both had a talk and agreed to cool it... nothing wrong there and it could always heat up again... he was upfront to her... poor guy cannot win with some on here..

Not a chance. The jealous little girls are already putting Jade's number on speed dial for next week's eviction.